• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.90 star(s) 60 Votes

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

How much content is in this update? I've turned in painkillers to Julia and fooled around with her on the couch. I've fixed Emily's laptop. Is that it? There aren't any helpful hints in the Log (Talk to Julia while cooking, Talk to Emily at breakfast, keep an eye out for emails from mystery woman, Take a bath in the evening, Find painkillers for Julia--even though I've already done that quest).

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Those ones are always there they are just repeatable.
Hence why I said there aren't any useful entries in the log. ;) Figure either I have it all, there's a problem updating the painkillers quest, or I need to get on the computer to progress. Anyone else getting that error?

Reactions: Mormont

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Hence why I said there aren't any useful entries in the log. ;) Figure either I have it all, there's a problem updating the painkillers quest, or I need to get on the computer to progress. Anyone else getting that error?
I have the painkillers in my item list but in terms of quests most have the line through them, I've never seen a quest with the painkillers I assumed that I picked them up in an earlier update and gave them to her then.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I have the error when I try to use the computer as well

Reactions: Glooskabe

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
I have the painkillers in my item list but in terms of quests most have the line through them, I've never seen a quest with the painkillers I assumed that I picked them up in an earlier update and gave them to her then.
I went to the living room in, I think, the afternoon and she was working on the couch. During that scene, MC handed over the painkillers. (They are gone from my inventory now.) An achievement message popped up too (Pill Hunt). However, the hint for the quest appeared in the Log. (It hadn't been there before.)

• Thinking Face

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I went to the living room in, I think, the afternoon and she was working on the couch. During that scene, MC handed over the painkillers. (They are gone from my inventory now.) An achievement message popped up too (Pill Hunt). However, the hint for the quest appeared in the Log. (It hadn't been there before.)
I think it might be something with the saves. I've pretty much started a new game to see if there is anything different so I checked the log and inventory and it's marked as complete which for starting a new game ain't right :unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Glooskabe

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I have the error when I try to use the computer as well
Started a new game and the computer seems to be working just fine. Old saves might not be working since this is the first version under the new name so maybe that's the source of the problem.

Also, it looks like there's just one new Katherine scene and there's been some changes to the free-roam gui, but that's about all I've noticed so far.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
It's just a rename that's all.
Oh boy, that is smelling scam...the dev don't give a decent update for a long time, the last time he said that he was very focused on his game, and now, is just a rename. Also he put a warning about copyright but forget that he use the "similarity" of gta in his game. Damn, is sad, the game look like could be really nice, they have some really good renders, and a good history...

• Thinking Face

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Oh boy, that is smelling scam...the dev don't give a decent update for a long time, the last time he said that he was very focused on his game, and now, is just a rename. Also he put a warning about copyright but forget that he use the "similarity" of gta in his game. Damn, is sad, the game look like could be really nice, they have some really good renders, and a good history...
Yeah, I've spoken to the dev a few times about the copyright issues, not a lot he can do there. I think that's what he has had his hands tied with shame really as you say the renders are great. It's the small things he focuses on a lot more. The PC icons now being movable is another small difference.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: AlexTorch

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Yeah, I've spoken to the dev a few times about the copyright issues, not a lot he can do there. I think that's what he has had his hands tied with shame really as you say the renders are great. It's the small things he focuses on a lot more. The PC icons now being movable is another small difference.
You have any idea why he almost don't update the game? Look like the only update that he give us is bugfix and some really small, have been a long time since i have seen any history or scenes, and by the look, he is not a new dev and he know really well how to do things.

2.90 star(s) 60 Votes