• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.90 star(s) 60 Votes

DonStark

May 4, 2017
come on dev, i'm not the guy who love criticize but that's too much now ... Just a new name and some basic renders but after all this time there is nothing, so good luck in the futur because i stop this game

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Old patch is working fine..
Yes and no.If you start a new game you become with this patch an missing picture when the scene comes with the dad because the intro has little changed from the code and maybe this picture didn´t exist anymore and that is the strangest thing after the intro beach scene when the mom wakes up the mc then her name changed back to julia but if you load the savegame there then the mc called her mom.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
How many games have you personally made to be so critical ? I love the way it looks and i see that dev is trying his best to make an awesome game. And all of you, just telling that he is a scam, come on guys that not how you should treat him.
Is not about being critical, is about you have your patron up and running, and just milking people, for example, there is a LOT of devs that if they don't thing that they make a good update, or are having some troubles, they just pause the patreon, and there is a hell long time since he give any update in the history or anything, the only ones are small bugfixes and now a change of name. I know some people have problems, everybody do, but for example, his last public message on patreon was in 2018, this game is here since set 2018 and still 0.07.

Milflover_69

Aug 24, 2017
The old incest patch seems to only work for some parts, sometimes her titlename is Julia, sometimes Mom. Mc also refers to her as both

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
You have any idea why he almost don't update the game? Look like the only update that he give us is bugfix and some really small, have been a long time since i have seen any history or scenes, and by the look, he is not a new dev and he know really well how to do things.
Well, I believe this is his first and only game as for getting more updates I think he feels the need to keep going back and adding new scenes at the beginning of the game as that's all been re-done a lot recently. But in terms of advancing the story, I'm really not sure I feel as though it could be spending so much time on one part and getting it just perfect. But I know this he ain't a bad dev as he does have a vision of how he wants his game to play out it's just getting there that seems to be the holdup.

Reactions: AlexTorch

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Well, I believe this is his first and only game as for getting more updates I think he feels the need to keep going back and adding new scenes at the beginning of the game as that's all been re-done a lot recently. But in terms of advancing the story, I'm really not sure I feel as though it could be spending so much time on one part and getting it just perfect. But I know this he ain't a bad dev as he does have a vision of how he wants his game to play out it's just getting there that seems to be the holdup.
He could between the updates go back and remake those scenes if he don't like, but just stopping in one part is not that great, like i said, really like the renders, and the history is good (so far), but we need go foward, look like he have some trouble with writing, he know what he want, but don't know how get there. Let hope that he keep going, if you said that he ain't that bad, i can trust in you about that.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
The Journey of the Endless Tinkering:In 3D Surround Sound THX...in theatres now..rated PG-13...i love the dames in this game....but my heart and lungs are failing and i wont make it to 2022 and penetration.............

Reactions: Faptime

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
hmm the console is chained, cant open it neither the devmode. how can i do so? the unren files are in place

Reactions: krkarr

jaredhsieh65

Jul 2, 2017
Seriously , almost forgot this game , how long since last update ??
Never mind , glad you come back.

And now i need play all over again..................

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
So I wonder what happens to the game further I mean it is now 3 years old we had to start the game again the other way round it was renamed and yet the content of the game is still the same NOTHING new NOTHING so what happens now the game ?? does it stay that way? or will we be able to see something new at some point in a few decades?

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Holy shit, i nearly missed this update with that name change. I was like when did i watch and give a like to this game with that title until i saw the Dev name.

Then again i play so many games at random that I'm bound to have liked and watched too many to remember unless they stood out. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Hammer120

parqueo

Jan 21, 2019
Friends, a query to one worked for the incest patch, it worked out well for me at first, mama and then only the name and error
Hopefully fix the patch please

Last edited:
Reactions: Hammer120

kaczy091

May 27, 2018
Every now and then my mother's name changes, I have to do almost every 20 seconds save and load to have incest again :(

2.90 star(s) 60 Votes