2.90 star(s) 60 Votes

zielak123

Jun 24, 2017
Wow... people still pay money for this?:WaitWhat: The latest few updates from around half a year (or more, i lost count after 4 months:LUL:) is just cosmetics like new buttons, new logo, improved buttons, hd logo, hd buttons, new font, improved positioning of dialogue window or new name :KEK:.

Reactions: EZ8lt

Jack-ish

Jul 12, 2018
I noticed some devs try to put a bunch of technical "updates" to cover for the fact that there is little to no progress in the story.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Beside Name Change Game is Same = Low on Events or quests + Missing Vaginal + Creampie + Pregnancy Tags :giggle: (y)
Dev if you want to make this game beter Include 50 Events for 1 Female character Including Sex Positions Romance etc
GooD luck with Game Hope gets Big Update with those i writed Included ->Game with Be Much More Beter

• Haha
Reactions: king2854

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Maybe there was a lot of "spaghetti" code that needed to be fixed under the hood, or whatever. Also hardly anyone of these creators around here does this full time, so I suppose it is what it is. Slapping a new name on something might possible reel in a few new patreons, but it's like take a giant arrow to the knee in the long run..

Reactions: Crazy Penguin

Crazy Penguin

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
Even if that was the case, he can still show that in the changelog, more likely he is just desperate to get a few more bucks

Reactions: EZ8lt

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Isn't there a game that looks exactly like this or am I confused?
Not that I know of or are you talking about the models? because they are frequently used in other games. The MC appears in a lot of other games.

Darksyde6661

Dec 4, 2019
Please either put the SANDBOX or POINT and CLICK or both in the Game tags it would of saved me time not to download this game.

CellStudios

and team member
Game Developer
Aug 3, 2019
Seems like a good game but the incest patch is garbage, doesn't work half the time and is really putting me off the game.

2.90 star(s) 60 Votes