• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
So what do we have here, a rework of a very good-looking game I had no interest in playing because it's a brothel management game, and oh surprise it's still good-looking but it's also still a brothel game in a bad engine.
In some parts i agree with you, but look like now (i don't know if in the last there was this option) you can have all them just for you, just don't put them as oirans, but since have not played yet, i cannot be sure about it. One thing that i can say is that the renders are really well done, i wonder if the story is good :unsure:.

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
In some parts i agree with you, but look like now (i don't know if in the last there was this option) you can have all them just for you, just don't put them as oirans, but since have not played yet, i cannot be sure about it. One thing that i can say is that the renders are really well done, i wonder if the story is good :unsure:.
Whenever you play it, please let us know what you think about the story direction. I'd like to hear your honest opinion. (y)

Reactions: AlexTorch

meluna

Feb 9, 2020
Is it safe to assume the original Wicked Rouge will never get updates and all the focus will be on this game ?
I liked the original a lot but for some reason i couldn`t continue playing as if i couldn`t get attached to it and the wierd part is i don`t mind grinding in games so yeah idk ...

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Is it safe to assume the original Wicked Rouge will never get updates and all the focus will be on this game ?
I liked the original a lot but for some reason i couldn`t continue playing as if i couldn`t get attached to it and the wierd part is i don`t mind grinding in games so yeah idk ...
I'm in the mindset to focus on one thing at a time, so yes. And grinding is unnecessary. There's grinding as much as you let it be.

Reactions: dav3knight

dav3knight

Oct 1, 2017
Ah i like this story better than the old one ... and make more sense when Kisayo and Nekomi already appear from the start .... Nice and Great work Fidless

Reactions: fidless

Average

Nov 10, 2017
so like, what's the difference between this one and the original? seems like is the same developer

hellkary

Dec 8, 2018
ouch, i like the idea of a brothel when u dont care about the girls involve, or when u play as the girl, but this game make u play as a badass, make u care for the girls and then proceed to have a ton of guys fk ur "loved ones" i enjoyed, to some extend, the first game, but wasnt fond of the sharing and this game seems to have that same core, gonna pass on this, but gratz to u sir, good job, and GL.

im reading that u can avoid the whole "sharing" but is there content for this? in the WR u have events that happen if u improved the abilitys of ur girls and then a scne of them getting fked by some ramdon guy will play, if u train ur girls and dont shared them do u have an alternative scene? or the event just dont happen until u decide to shared them? cause in that case we just have a case of us wanting to get out of a big room, wich have just one door, and that door just happen to be the only door we dont want to use...

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
ouch, i like the idea of a brothel when u dont care about the girls involve, or when u play as the girl, but this game make u play as a badass, make u care for the girls and then proceed to have a ton of guys fk ur "loved ones" i enjoyed, to some extend, the first game, but wasnt fond of the sharing and this game seems to have that same core, gonna pass on this, but gratz to u sir, good job, and GL.

im reading that u can avoid the whole "sharing" but is there content for this? in the WR u have events that happen if u improved the abilitys of ur girls and then a scne of them getting fked by some ramdon guy will play, if u train ur girls and dont shared them do u have an alternative scene? or the event just dont happen until u decide to shared them? cause in that case we just have a case of us wanting to get out of a big room, wich have just one door, and that door just happen to be the only door we dont want to use...
We like to have diversity and spiciness in our games, but everything is avoidable. You can play it as a harem game as it is the core narrative for the main heroines, or take a darker path (good or dark routes) with extra content if you choose it or fail quests (in the future).
As for oirans, I already mentioned that you can just ignore the "oiran" activity if you want to keep some girls/employees out of this activity.
But the main theme of the game is still playing as master of the pleasure house.

Last edited:
Reactions: ttsheng33

Zabiros

Oct 8, 2017
I've changed the name of the Protagonist, but still often get called Yaichi. Not sure if it is like that the whole game, but in the first 10mins, I've been called Yaichi multiple times.
I don't know if it's intentional or not, because I have no clue if that name has a meaning.

Reactions: fadeadhorse

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
I've changed the name of the Protagonist, but still often get called Yaichi. Not sure if it is like that the whole game, but in the first 10mins, I've been called Yaichi multiple times.
I don't know if it's intentional or not, because I have no clue if that name has a meaning.
It is just my leftovers of using an actual name instead of "code". The result of coding the game up to 6 AM. I'll try to be more careful in the future and fix the old mistakes.

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Will it be possible to complete the game & character routes without sharing? Rather leave the dirty stuff to faceless side characters that I don't give a fuck about.
Scroll up a couple of comments above to read my answer to this.

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Scroll up a couple of comments above to read my answer to this.
Okay, that somewhat answers my question. Will the majority of sex scenes involve the MC?

The game looks amazing... but I rather know these things before I become invested. ;)

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
Will there be any differences in Kisayo's personality and/or her interactions with the MC in this version of the game?

zalord

Aug 3, 2018
In the first place the game looks very good, second I did not know that the other game was abandoned, what a shame and third it gives me even more sadness that to have codes I have to pay 20 dollars I suppose I will abandon it even so a great contribution bro and congratulations

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
In the first place the game looks very good, second I did not know that the other game was abandoned, what a shame and third it gives me even more sadness that to have codes I have to pay 20 dollars I suppose I will abandon it even so a great contribution bro and congratulations
It gives me sadness that you don't even consider playing the game (which is FREE) without cheating. :HideThePain:

fadeadhorse

Aug 9, 2020
Same, I've been called Yaichi more than what I've changed it too

3.60 star(s) 39 Votes