Azsouth

Mar 1, 2021
It's a 99.99% permission issue. Try to restart the PC, add game folder for antivirus to ignore? Change directory? You're playing on Windows? Did you set the folder to hide maybe? Mac? Place folder inside the application folder.
I didn't do anything different, but since I don't see anyone else having my problem I guess it is on my end. I only have free Norton antivirus and I put the game in the same folder all the other games I download from here go. So idk, guess I'll wait for future versions to see if the problem resolves itself.

EDIT: nevermind, because I run the game in fullscreen, apparently the antivirus decided no to pop up and ask for permission when I tried to save, when I played it in Windowed it worked. not sure why theres a difference between windowed and fullscreen, it should have popped up either way, but that was the problem, after allowing it I could save.

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
I didn't do anything different, but since I don't see anyone else having my problem I guess it is on my end. I only have free Norton antivirus and I put the game in the same folder all the other games I download from here go. So idk, guess I'll wait for future versions to see if the problem resolves itself.

EDIT: nevermind, because I run the game in fullscreen, apparently the antivirus decided no to pop up and ask for permission when I tried to save, when I played it in Windowed it worked. not sure why theres a difference between windowed and fullscreen, it should have popped up either way, but that was the problem, after allowing it I could save.
Praise the Norton :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: Seraph200

FirstForm

Apr 8, 2020
Played first release of this game and it was simply amazing. Now is the time to play refined version ^^ Thanks for share :3 Stay Safe.

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
I know this is probably stupid but...how far can you go in this game without prostituting the girls?

is it even possible? I saw some can be chosen to not be oirans and as such it can be somewhat achieved, but is it possible to play the whole game without letting our girls fuck other dudes?

also how are you doing fid?
hmm....has been a while since I've played your game (the first game I guess it was? Hentai Punch was it? still one of my favorites even with just v0.1)...didn't like brothel mgmt games so avoided WR before

A.C.H.B.

Dec 17, 2020
waooo it hurt you so much ... sorry I rub you, I did not think it would burn you so much the fact that I expressed my opinion without the intention of offending or anything but even so I continue to insist good game
You could just play without cheats like how the game's supposed to be played. It's actually more fun that way.

ivanov95

Oct 23, 2017
I really liked the idea from the original version, BUT RPGM is not my thing at all... Now I can enjoy this game! Good luck with the project!

Caloi

Jul 11, 2020
will this game has the turn based combat content in the future update like the previous game? i dont played yet this version but i dont see that tag so i assume that this dont have that content is it?

Last edited:

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
will this game has the turn based combat content in the future update like the previous game? i dont played yet this version but i dont see that tag so i consume that this dont have that content is it?
It has combat and it was somewhat improved.

May 6, 2017
Well, first I have to congratulate fidless for improving the visuals and details of the game world, everything looks great, and you can see at a glance the effort and dedication that he put into the game.

Now I would like to ask a question that you are probably already tired of answering, which will be the center in terms of sexual scenes, because although it is true that we can play this game as a harem avoiding prostituting certain women, that could already be done in a certain way in the old version of the game even if it was not profitable.But my biggest concern or disappointment was the balance of scenes between the courtesans and the clients versus our character, it felt like we had more unique, kinky and repeatable scenes between them and the clients than with the character.

My question would ultimately be if with this remaster or refine version, we can expect more sexual scenes or interactions between our protagonist and the Oirans.

3.60 star(s) 40 Votes