fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Well, first I have to congratulate fidless for improving the visuals and details of the game world, everything looks great, and you can see at a glance the effort and dedication that he put into the game.

Now I would like to ask a question that you are probably already tired of answering, which will be the center in terms of sexual scenes, because although it is true that we can play this game as a harem avoiding prostituting certain women, that could already be done in a certain way in the old version of the game even if it was not profitable.But my biggest concern or disappointment was the balance of scenes between the courtesans and the clients versus our character, it felt like we had more unique, kinky and repeatable scenes between them and the clients than with the character.

My question would ultimately be if with this remaster or refine version, we can expect more sexual scenes or interactions between our protagonist and the Oirans.
Refer to this https://f95zone.to/threads/wicked-rouge-refine-v0-1-4-public-fidless.102703/post-7182861

Reactions: ☆Jonathan Wick♤

cubba

Jul 12, 2018
I'm confused, it feels like everybody has two different names wich change from one sentence to the next (ok only the MC and his father but still confusing)

And why are they never finishing any sentences??? To many of them just cut of with ... it's annoying.

Apart from that the game looks awesome.

Last edited:

MEOW876

Apr 26, 2020
Oh my, RIP past job choices, some model changes may not be better in my personal point of view, but the combat system and other details......boi oh boi ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Boglipop

Nov 20, 2020
I don't really get why the dev need to remake the game, I mean the last version is good if you ask me. Well I hope they don't abandon this project again, they're just wasting time if they keep remaking the same game over and over again. I'm not a hater and I really like the game, I just want too see this game ends like karryn's prison.

Alejandro Sermenio

Jun 24, 2017
is windows 7

I already try change windowed to fullscreen mode but still the same, resolution I dont know where I can change it....
You need a priest :WutFace:
P,S let me know your hardware/os and what resolution you use.
You can also try to change resolution, windowed/fullscreen modes.
[/QUOT

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
is windows 7

I already try change windowed to fullscreen mode but still the same, resolution I dont know where I can change it....
It's the older OS, there may be some weird technical issues running with it or that specific hardware/software set up.

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
hey man, there is some error requesting the file /faces/umezou_0 and when you use the Red Petal section and try to click the MAXED OUT Lobby the interface disappears and you cant do other thing than right click and load a save or quit the game

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
hey man, there is some error requesting the file /faces/umezou_0 and when you use the Red Petal section and try to click the MAXED OUT Lobby the interface disappears and you cant do other thing than right click and load a save or quit the game
Please be more specific, which room and which level. Thank you (y)

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
Please be more specific, which room and which level. Thank you (y)
The room is the Lobby and the level is maxed out, lvl 3 i guess, is marked on red
And the Hot Spring lvl 3 shows a Back button when you click on it unlike the other maxed rooms

1640190926570.png

Reactions: fidless

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Got bugged on the first map, next spot turned grey and unclickable.
I left some testing code by mistake. Click that specific tile only once on which you stand, otherwise, clicking twice will disable the next tile.

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
She's still your lovely yandere waifu.
Unfortunately not lovely for me. I stopped playing the original because I didn't like how the MC turned into a spineless, sniveling cockroach when she appeared, and when I saw this I'd hoped maybe that had changed, but oh well. Good luck with the game and thanks for taking the time to reply!

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
The room is the Lobby and the level is maxed out, lvl 3 i guess, is marked on red
And the Hot Spring lvl 3 shows a Back button when you click on it unlike the other maxed rooms

View attachment 1557604
Upgrade conditions should all be fixed now. When did the error about Umezou happen?

Last edited:

lewdypie

Feb 13, 2021
Linux version is very buggy for me. Even the main menu is lagging and within a minute or two the whole game freezes.
Updating the game to the newest NW.js version seems to fix the problem for me!

If anyone else has problems with the linux version, just grab a newer version of nwjs from and extract it in the game directory.

Reactions: NGStaph and Firefly

kekasaurus

Jan 23, 2018
You know, this is rather the perfect game to play to commemorate the start of the Entertainment District Arc for Demon Slayer.

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
Upgrade conditions should all be fixed now. When did the error about Umezou happen?
the first time i run the .exe and try to open the gallery with my old pre-refine save, i just create a file with that name and that fixed it

3.60 star(s) 40 Votes