drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
I found a bug, Atleast it is for me, Once I go to the map to the general shop, I try to return to the petal office and it loads me the but I dont get any menus whatso ever, and even when i hit escape to try to save or load that doesn't pop up and i find myself having to manually exit the game without saving. at this point i have avoided going to the general store now and just office management. Not sure how to fix this issue if anyone could point me in the right direction on attempting to fix it.

Literally hit the map to go to the store, I sold some of the loot from the initial loot from progressing to get home with all the fights, once i sell the items i dont need, I purchased a fan or two. I leave and go right to the petal and once i get there into the office Nothing shows up I just see the back ground image with all the books, but no menu, when i hit escape to save/load games it doesnt show either. I hear the notifications ya know when you hit escape of click on the stack of books for tips/ patreon code/cheats you hear the audio clips but no menus cant even see the box to end day and go into the night phase. This only happens again once you go to the general store, sell/buy and go back to the petal.
I got that same bug. I decided to not go after 3 attempts. hopefully they'll release a fix for it

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
I found a bug, Atleast it is for me, Once I go to the map to the general shop, I try to return to the petal office and it loads me the but I dont get any menus whatso ever, and even when i hit escape to try to save or load that doesn't pop up and i find myself having to manually exit the game without saving. at this point i have avoided going to the general store now and just office management. Not sure how to fix this issue if anyone could point me in the right direction on attempting to fix it.

Literally hit the map to go to the store, I sold some of the loot from the initial loot from progressing to get home with all the fights, once i sell the items i dont need, I purchased a fan or two. I leave and go right to the petal and once i get there into the office Nothing shows up I just see the back ground image with all the books, but no menu, when i hit escape to save/load games it doesnt show either. I hear the notifications ya know when you hit escape of click on the stack of books for tips/ patreon code/cheats you hear the audio clips but no menus cant even see the box to end day and go into the night phase. This only happens again once you go to the general store, sell/buy and go back to the petal.
Attach your save file here/or DM before the bug happens.
And I can send you some files if you're playing on PC to check if that fixes it.

I got that same bug. I decided to not go after 3 attempts. hopefully they'll release a fix for it
If people report these things, they'll be fixed.

Last edited:

ttsheng33

Nov 22, 2019
Don’t say that in this game you have your own brothel with my own women as a whore? Then this should still be called a HAREM game? Like what the fuck? Don't dream that this game is worth playing. (n):mad:
It actually avoidable, just dont let them work as oiran

I think this should be mention at the thread fidless

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
It actually avoidable, just dont let them work as oiran

I think this should be mention at the thread fidless
I'm not going to tiptoe around every person's fragile sensitivity. Just from reading a short game description, a few first pages, or vndb, it should be possible to correlate the content of the game.
If that's too much to do, then that means a person is not interested in a game anyways.

amdarmada

May 8, 2019
It's true that overall getting better.
But, I still like old character models and designs, especially Saka and Yura.
Really miss them tho.

I hope there are "Costume Change" system or Mod for this.
btw, why are they thicker than before?

notmm27

Oct 28, 2018
when the post says "use old save", does that mean we can use the previous game save files? tried to do that but this error shows up
1640249725445.png

notmm27

Oct 28, 2018
Nope. That's there for the next version of the game, or later versions. The Previous game's saves wont work, due to being completely different games.
welp. figures. i just thought that cuz the save files are showing up in games

A.C.H.B.

Dec 17, 2020
I hate NTR/Sharing/Cuck content as much as anyone, but this game is a brothel simulator good sirs. The dev has always been forthcoming about that since the start.

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
I hate NTR/Sharing/Cuck content as much as anyone, but this game is a brothel simulator good sirs. The dev has always been forthcoming about that since the start.
There's a difference being a cuck and being a chad running a brothel with 3+ hot babes helping you run a business.
No cucks here.
The only bad stuff that may happen, will depend on gameplay choices and success.
There'll be enough optional content (alt. routes (
good/dark)), but will not be the main focus (core) of the game.
And the game will never be focused/or forced to make players feel miserable and cuck.

Yaichi is a chad, he'll chop the dick off if someone tries to touch his main girls in front of him.
So better do a good job at chopping people if you want to save your harem and business.

Added to the developers notes. This will be the one and only trigger warning for sensitive people. I hope that'll be enough explanation.

Last edited:

A.C.H.B.

Dec 17, 2020
There's a difference being a cuck and being a chad running a brothel with 3+ hot babes helping you run a business.
No cucks here.
The only bad stuff that may happen, will depend on gameplay choices and success.
There'll be enough optional content (alt. routes (
good/dark)), but will not be the main focus (core) of the game.
And the game will never be focused/or forced to make players feel miserable and cuck.

Yaichi is a chad, he'll chop the dick off if someone tries to touch his main girls in front of him.
So better do a good job at chopping people if you want to save your harem and business.

Added to the developers notes. This will be the one and only trigger warning for sensitive people. I hope that'll be enough explanation.
Exactly. My post was addressed to the ones who keep asking if you can avoid prostituting your.... well prostitutes. :KEK: They're oirans ffs let them do their jobs and earn their keep! :KEK:

Perhaps you should also include in the post that there are two types of women in the game, the oirans, and your LIs (the ones with love stats). I think that is where most of the confusion comes from as people who haven't played the game yet are unaware of that distinction.

Wilown

Sep 28, 2017
For the saves, I don't know if it's known already, but the game cannot save if in a windows user profile with accents (I'm french so I had the problem).
Move it in a folder in your C: and you will be able to save as intended.

Reactions: fidless

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
For the saves, I don't know if it's known already, but the game cannot save if in a windows user profile with accents (I'm french so I had the problem).
Move it in a folder in your C: and you will be able to save as intended.
Thank you. That's the first time I hear this. Moving to C:\ fix it if the user name has uncommon characters in its name?

Xadow

Feb 8, 2019
Hi guys, I'm playing the android version. In the scene of Saka and Yura, when you go to have sex with them for the first time, a few moments the screen goes black and only shows the subtitles. Should this happen or was it to run the animations?

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Hi guys, I'm playing the android version. In the scene of Saka and Yuka, when you go to have sex with them for the first time, a few moments the screen goes black and only shows the subtitles. Should this happen or was it to run the animations?
It crashes, it's related to old NW. I've updated desktop versions, will try to fix it for android in the next version. It may be related to the phone browser version or android version too. Not too sure. Try refreshing the scene to see animations for now.

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
Some of the design changes are peculiar but if it's an overall improved experience then it might be for the best.

Fattishman

Jan 27, 2019
...maybe I'm wrong but I think only the airstyles changed from previous game...to be more matching with the historical period...and the body and face models should be about the same (maybe moved from HS to HS2 but not sure...)

3.60 star(s) 40 Votes