kovacsmike60

Jan 31, 2021
I shall thank Fidless for adding more foot fetish content in the Re version, those are quite enjoyable. I love your idea that during the training not only with a specific girl could we try some certain activity but with everyone : )

RedRidingWolf

Jul 24, 2018
I hope he change the storyline of the Ladies a little bit. I liked the instruction process of the old version better. Kinda feel a bit rushed, if every Lady is there right from the start.

chody

Dec 13, 2020
so question for the dev. this game is basically an upgraded version of the original in essence? i loved the original and was waiting on more updates for it and from the pictures shown this definitely looks better but im just curious about how different this is. still bookmarking to try soon but curious about this version.

helenalove

Jan 3, 2018
I really love the themes, art quality and the writing of most characters is fantastic, but does Yaichi maybe get some character developement coming later with the choices system?
Right from the start he seems no different than one of Tomomitsu's goons, I know that he has been a Ronin for a long time, but it really seems like he has all the negative traits without anything but his crush on Otsu to redeem him. He does not even seem to have any noteworthy skills to back up his massively overinflated ego.
The inner monologues generally sound like those typical drunk customers in period pieces, that the hero has to save the barmaid from.
It feels kinda funny how he calls Kisayo a snake, while he himself is just a wolf or maybe a mangy mutt at best.
His mother must be rotating in her grave, since he has become everything she didn't want him to be.

I do get, that to develop a character you kinda need to start at a lower point and work upwards, but I am a bit baffled that
it is starting so low.

I dont remember him being such a dickweed.

Fattishman

Jan 27, 2019
I shall thank Fidless for adding more foot fetish content in the Re version, those are quite enjoyable. I love your idea that during the training not only with a specific girl could we try some certain activity but with everyone : )
I approve too ! Hope to see also some animation in the future

Fattishman

Jan 27, 2019
Your fansig True Facials. Is that a game?
It's more a "sex poser", but for sure one of the best (if not the best) around. Development just restarted after more than a year of hiatus and silence from developer, and now we are waiting for more girls and poses

Jul 9, 2019
Using CAPITALIZED words for emphasis lacks subtlety, especially in dialogue. Is RPGM not capable of bold or italic text? I imagine it is done this way due to a limitation of the program, and is not a stylistic choice. It affects the characters' personalities, though admittedly the effect is negligible. I'm already used to it, so it's not that big of a deal.

lovekun

Oct 18, 2018
The version I played, a while back, seemed to have a hair more content. A lot has changed since then, I like whats here so far, look forward to its development.
Oh thanks. I actually thought the older one had more content and decided to play that one. But if this one is better and even got more content I might go with this one instead. Or maybe just replay it once I finish the original.

tree03

Jan 18, 2019
Love the old version girls models. This version seems they look more chubby/ not as beautiful as old version.

xXPflaumeXx

May 19, 2017
Oh thanks. I actually thought the older one had more content and decided to play that one. But if this one is better and even got more content I might go with this one instead. Or maybe just replay it once I finish the original.
The old one deinitely has more content at the moment, so its totally worth playing. I really hope the new version catches up fast contentwise, because the improvements could really take this game to a new level of quality. Unfortunately at the moment we can just wait and hope for some rapid and well thought out progress.

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
is public now.

wr_re_christmas_fgh78th2.png

Merry Christmas to everyone and happy new year!

I hope everyone having a good time. I wish you happiness, wealth, and health.

A small update for your enjoyment. Fixed most common bugs people reported and added a couple of fun events. I'll be working on the game in full swing soon (holidays). Expected next release next month (in 2-3 weeks) where we add new locations, new characters, and events.

I'll take a good full month for update #3 then. Lots of content story and gameplay-wise.

Plus new oiran will join the ranks!

Thank you for playing!

-fidless

Wicked Rouge REFINE v0.2.0 changelog

NEW
- Added dojo upgrade event with Nekomi.
- Added garden upgrade event with Saka and Yura.
- Added office upgrade event with Otsu.
- Added master room upgrade event with Kisayo.

CHANGES
-

BUGFIX
- Fixed Watanai Alley tile which would disable further tile if clicked for a second time making the progress impossible (deleted the test leftover code to disable tiles).
- Fixed missing animations for android.
- Smooth out End Day transitions and fixed some issues with GUI flicker between events.
- Fixed Lobby MAX upgrade conditions.
- Fixed Hot-Spring MAX upgrade conditions.
- Fixed Master Room MAX upgrade conditions.
- Attempted to fix the "Travel" bug between Office and other locations. The ambiguity of the issue makes it hard to predict if it is fixed or not.
- Fixed Motivate: Gift wrong tip box costs texts.

Astralfan

Aug 16, 2017
Great work My man!! Looking forward to trying the Refine version, Also fidless I would suggest for you to leave at least a small Developer's note on the Original Wicked Rouge Thread about this refine version (i know the link is there as alt. game) , But having a note as to why the refine version was decided and why it has even greater foundation to proceed on ,will really help everyone taking more interest.

Anyways I have played the original game aswell and what I really find admirable is the fact that You wanted to improve on an already awesome game and took the risk of trying to rebuild and make it even better, and that too from scratch.

Need more Devs and teams like you my friend, M absolutely sure you will be successful yet again.

Reactions: Xypher and fidless
3.60 star(s) 40 Votes