Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
So does this have active required prostitution or can I get the girls as entertainers only and recruit maybe some random RNG sluts for the brothel? I mean basically I just want to keep some girls to myself (ideally the main ones) is that possible here?

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
So does this have active required prostitution or can I get the girls as entertainers only and recruit maybe some random RNG sluts for the brothel? I mean basically I just want to keep some girls to myself (ideally the main ones) is that possible here?
The three main girls are not whores and therefore will not be pimped out

• Red Heart
Reactions: Storm4n

Zack keneth

Jan 26, 2022
The game is also great I even went to great lengths to not let those two sister orians Get serviced on and keep them myself

My only request is that the creator can create an option for me to choose to save some orians and have their love interest exist aswell knowing how much of a pimp the MC is

I highly doubt that will happen

But it's a players choice so the main character really can't say nor do anything about my decision and that should be a thing

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
Yeah hopefully an entertainer type of job like serving sake and playing some sort of shamisen pretty much like nowadays hostess babes so I can keep them for myself and they still can work and give the place reputation and income, other than that absolutely no complains in fact I'm quite amazed how much this game changed and for the better

Harem_Master

Oct 8, 2019
In the original game, the Blonde Fudeyo became my favorite, so to keep her all to myself and still attract customers, I made her my only Stage Entertainer (looky, no touchy!) while I trained the hell out of Mei and made her the nastiest of the 3 remaining Oirans!:devilish:

Reactions: armion82

Omegamivega

May 29, 2022
I'm a pimp at heart so I would pimp anyone and their mother if I could. Too bad that decision is ultimately up to the developer, but more options is always more favorable. Still like the game either way it swings.

Zuruumi

Sep 24, 2021
I have been having problems with random black spots in texts (most often in the customer details, but randomly almost everywhere) that make reading a bit of a chore. Is there some way to fix this?
Screenshot 2024-04-21 213828.png

In another bug, upgrading "Bedroom" to lvl1 causes my money to go to 0, despite having 6067 and the cost being 2500, but I can't upgrade without at least 5000 (otherwise I get "Not enough gold")...

Also, after upgrading it I can select 3 girls to work as Oiran, all three show as selected, but during the night service one (the last one) is not shown as possible to select for customers (only 2 portraits).

Either my safe is somehow broken or this game is just insufferably buggy.

Last edited:

sageproduct

Mar 16, 2021
I was able to win without selling any sex. Just gotta build the performance stage with Kisayo's money to start turning a small profit. Stealing money in battles helps too.

It's absolutely doable.

3.60 star(s) 39 Votes