hirokiht

Jul 7, 2021
I'm having partially blank screen on linux version (probably rendering bug on specific hardware), after some googling I didn't find anyone with similar issue, then I thought of trying to download the engine the game is built from and patch some files. Luckily, nwjs seems to have a simple straightforward project layout, I downloaded the latest nwjs version (0.81) and moved "www" folder and "package.json" file into the downloaded/extracted nwjs directory. The bug seems to be solved via patching newer nwjs version, if anyone have similar issue, feel free to try.

Reactions: DougTheC

Barsuk_fr

Nov 2, 2020
Any solution please?, I'm just starting to play
I had such issue when my save file had no corresponding "saveX.jpeg" file in ...www/save folder. It may happen if you transfer your old saves. But if you just started a new game... May be try to save it and reload? to let the game create a proper jpeg?

Reactions: DougTheC

shiion1

Mar 1, 2017
Does this game have time limits/constraints when it comes to missions?

I just unlocked a mission that you could "start when you want" but I'm not sure if I have margin to build up some money for item/armor upgrades before that. Can I?

shiion1

Mar 1, 2017
I got a bug where Fang Mei showed up as Oiran before her actual story set her up.

Can anyone tell me where exactly she becomes active as an oiran in the story? I'm afraid of bugging my game out by training her before she actually enters.

Perniciousducks

Aug 21, 2018
I got a bug where Fang Mei showed up as Oiran before her actual story set her up.

Can anyone tell me where exactly she becomes active as an oiran in the story? I'm afraid of bugging my game out by training her before she actually enters.
it’s not a bug, you won’t mess up your game. It’s just been activated as that part of the work is done and her intro is not.

shiion1

Mar 1, 2017
it’s not a bug, you won’t mess up your game. It’s just been activated as that part of the work is done and her intro is not.
Damn I've spent about 10+ days just ignoring her training lmao
But I wont make a big difference since I already got the other oirans up and going. Thanks for the info

3.60 star(s) 40 Votes