cyric3ca

Dec 27, 2017
Thread has been updated with v0.3.2 version.
It requires a new game!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Support if you'd like to help me with this project!

Have a good day :)
Starting a new game with 0.3.2, I get a black screen with the class selection buttons; only a quick flash of the image asking me to choose a class is visible. The hover functionality with those buttons is also non-functioning: I only see a quick flash of info (way too quick to read and see class bonus/penalties) after I actually click on those buttons. Same thing once the intro actually starts: a quick flash of the image with the sound and then back to black once the text starts scrolling.

I tried a couple of different text speed settings (Instant, 10) and the same thing happens; Full Screen/Windowed mode also the same.

I did get a warning about a newer version of NW.js being on my machine whenever I started the game but deleting the Nw.js and UserData folders in %LOCALAPPDATA% cleared that warning up. However, it didn't solve the black screen issue....

EDIT: I only see the problem when running inside a VMWare guest OS. Hope it helps your debugging.

Last edited:

kekasaurus

Jan 23, 2018
Tried this game for the first time and I'm very glad: This game has heart. It seems to have quite a bit of research put into it, or the author has been inspired by Eastern dramas. It's a very earnest piece of work, almost beautiful.

themagiman1

Mar 22, 2018
Seems like there is a bug that prevents you from repairing your maintenance if you skip the intro. The quest for fixing the walls is complete, but you are unable to fix the place.

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Seems like there is a bug that prevents you from repairing your maintenance if you skip the intro. The quest for fixing the walls is complete, but you are unable to fix the place.
Noted. Missed variable or switch making it. Will be fixed in next version.

Reactions: themagiman1

gunzen

Oct 23, 2017
Fidless, by placing action points, you made the grind even harder. It's hard enough to sex train 4 courtesans to get their skills to adequate levels... now you added action points. AND THEN.. have to train self too... stamina already limits what you can do, you added one more limiter, and one more person to train.

i strongly disagree with what you did here.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

themagiman1

Mar 22, 2018
I'd like to report 3 more bugs:

1. The sacred shrine is not unlocked if you use skip intro on the right date. If you play through regularly, it unlocks on day 17, in my skip intro save file it is day 25 and it is not unlocked yet.
2. The quest "Red Petal Revival" is also bugged if you skip the intro. It starts the day count from 30 days, however skipping the intro places you on the 14th day, which means that instead of having until 30 days to finish, you have 44 days.
3. Ordinary yujos sometime make no money. This is a problem I encountered in an earlier build before, but after awhile it disappeared. In this build, I encounter it playing through the game regularly. If you skip the intro, the problem does not occur.

I will attach my two save files that demonstrates these bugs. You will need to rename the .save files into .rpgsave for the game to read them.

Save 20 is a regular playthrough, currently has 1 ordinary yujo that doesn't make any money. On day 17.
Save 21 is a skipped intro playthrough, with the quest bugs and lack of location unlocks. On day 25.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
It just limits the amount of times you can sex train the girls. When I was playtesting, I stopped to train girls entirely on day 14-17 when they reached night service rank B and I was able to make 800 - 1500 coins daily. Felt fine. Courtesans skills will be added so earning money will be even easier. By upgrading master room to lvl 3, you get 5 action points. The amount of times you can train girls is almost the same as before.

Reactions: Reij

gunzen

Oct 23, 2017
once you have all the buildings upgraded, and improvements purchased, money becomes sorta irrelevant. it's skills training for npcs and the mc that become important.

edit; anyway enough of that. OK. day 64 all buildings upgraded, all improvements bought. the 12k gather quest is still active at day 64? build dojo quest is still active too. am i missing something, or was dojo and new sister the extent of the update, storywise? sorry for the trouble. i did check change log.

Last edited:

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Here is a day 1 save (just after tutorial).

Loads of money, health things, upgrade materials, high fame etc. Should remove any of the grind.

I also increased the girls max health and energy. Don't know if this worked as I got bored of all the text and deleted the game after day 2.(n)

Can not stand the font/colour combo, i understand why its there form a design/theme point of view, but its an unpleasant UX to read, especially when there is so much of it.

The intro to this game needs to be way shorter I think i read it all for about 10 minutes and then spent a further 5 minutes of skipping text before i actually got to the game. As i was already thinking this game was going to be a bore I needed to be wowed pretty much instantly by the game play and i wasn't.

zickyjork

Aug 2, 2017
None of my old saves work :( I get an error saying that it can load a jpeg :( . Okay I fixed that part but now I'm getting a read error.

Can't read Property "length" on quite a few parts.

Last edited:

HunterSeeker

Engaged Member
May 13, 2017
Damn. Got a game over after being in debt for too long. I suppose it'd be too much to ask for a New Game+ instead of having to start over from ground 0 or maybe even a walkthrough.

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
1. Build lvl 2 training room
2. Build lvl 2 master room
3. Buy "clean sheets" improvement
4. Buy "fine dinner" improvement
5. Buy "counting tools" improvement
6. Buy "musical instruments" improvement
7. Build lvl 2-3 bedrooms
8. Hire 2-3 ordinary yujo's
9. Build "hot springs" as soon as it's available.
10. Train girls to at least B lvl night services
*make sure "maintenance" level is >70%
*make sure "cleanliness" level is >70%>
*make sure your "food" and "drinks" stock is at an adequate level.
Money problem solved :)

11.* Buy "reinforced wood" improvement to stop building maintenance degradation.
12.* Currently, Pedler is the best choice for class with it's bonuses. It's an easy mode.

I can't even hire Yujo says need to progress story also i can't earn any money at all.
Did you spend all the money before "The Red Petal" opening? Ordinary Yujo's available at day ~12-14

Last edited:
Reactions: Hakkira

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
1. Build lvl 2 training room
2. Build lvl 2 master room
3. Buy "clean sheets" improvement
4. Buy "fine dinner" improvement
5. Buy "counting tools" improvement
6. Buy "musical instruments" improvement
7. Build lvl 2-3 bedrooms
8. Hire 2-3 ordinary yujo's
9. Build "hot springs" as soon as it's available.
10. Train girls to at least B lvl night services
*make sure "maintenance" level is >70%
*make sure "cleanliness" level is >70%>
*make sure your "food" and "drinks" stock is at an adequate level.
Money problem solved :)

11.* Buy "reinforced wood" improvement to stop building maintenance degradation.
12.* Currently, Pedler is the best choice for class with it's bonuses. It's an easy mode.

Did you spend all the money before "The Red Petal" opening? Ordinary Yujo's available at day ~12-14
Wait it was not open yet kinda miss that part. Let me go back a few page a read the conversation again.

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Wait it was not open yet kinda miss that part. Let me go back a few page a read the conversation again.
Don't spend all your gold :) You'll need to pay for maintenance, staff salaries, etc. once the establishment opens.

Reactions: syfy88man
4.40 star(s) 56 Votes