Monkey Boy

Jun 15, 2017
Will there be any story/scenes added back into the game after Day 35 (when the main character met his sister in the playthrough I did)? After Day 35, there weren't any events or changes in the story. I ask, so I know if I should restart a new game, and leave a save at Day 35, then I can replay Day 36-60 for the events.

Also, just to correct a typo/mistake in the story, after the "Saka's Deflowering" scene when she comes back in her new kimono, one of the text passages in the part where it shows the moon says that the main character spends the next few hours getting to know "Yura," instead of the intended Saka. I'm more of a fan of Saka, so they type really stood out to me. LOL!

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Will there be any story/scenes added back into the game after Day 35 (when the main character met his sister in the playthrough I did)? After Day 35, there weren't any events or changes in the story. I ask, so I know if I should restart a new game, and leave a save at Day 35, then I can replay Day 36-60 for the events.

Also, just to correct a typo/mistake in the story, after the "Saka's Deflowering" scene when she comes back in her new kimono, one of the text passages in the part where it shows the moon says that the main character spends the next few hours getting to know "Yura," instead of the intended Saka. I'm more of a fan of Saka, so they type really stood out to me. LOL!
Sory will be continued in the next updates no matter how many days you've skipped :)

Reactions: Harem_Master

Monkey Boy

Jun 15, 2017
I notice that the character visuals are also derived from Honey Select/Studio. Any chance you'd be willing to share the Character Cards with Patreon patrons?

Monkey Boy

Jun 15, 2017
Has anyone figured out how to raise the relationship percentages, or is it something that hasn't been implemented yet?

Harem_Master

Oct 8, 2019
Has anyone figured out how to raise the relationship percentages, or is it something that hasn't been implemented yet?
I think it will be in the next update imo. The current version is mostly to get us used to the newly added combat system and I haven't been able to get "Kung-Fu Fighting" out of my head since I started re-playing it! :giggle:

Reactions: Monkey Boy

Monkey Boy

Jun 15, 2017
Another question, has anyone played through the game as a Ronin? If so, are there any differences with it in combat? Are there techniques other than Deep Cut and Double Strike unlocked at higher levels? As a Wanderer at Level 7, I only have access to 2/4 Techniques according to the Weapon Skills menu. Does Ronin unlock the other two abilities? I'd like to know before I dedicate several hours grinding a new game to higher levels as a Ronin.

tanikaze21

Jan 21, 2020
View attachment 533448 i hope dev make a scene to have sex with this girl
If the dev really do it. It will be add that scene after yaichi kill tomomitsu or make him bankrupt, mybe....

But its just the way to get his trust or his love...
The dev need more good plot to make scene for this one...

But since yaichi sister got trauma from his past (Tomamitsu kill his mother)

Yaichi need one or more event to fill a hole in his (sister) heart...

Mybe it will be good if it become a happy ending

Btw i hope the dev make yaichi sister eyes like the other. Cause its still look scary to see yaichi sister

sorry if my englis doesnt so good..!!!

Last edited:

Monkey Boy

Jun 15, 2017
View attachment 533448 i hope dev make a scene to have sex with this girl
You want him to seduce and have sex with his own sister? That seems like something rather off with this game's current theme of not being twisted or abusive to the girls. The developer makes it a point throughout the story that Yaichi isn't a twisted or cruel person. I hope the developer doesn't change that about him.

Harem_Master

Oct 8, 2019
Anybody but me wondering if MC should have killed Fudeyo's brother instead of just maiming him? I have a weird feeling he might join forces with Tommy-boy/Tamagotchi/Tomomitsu in a later update, but I wanted to score points early with "Fudy-ko"! :love:

Monkey Boy

Jun 15, 2017
MC can/does kill Fudeyo's brother if you choose to have him do so. I had a save-point at that choice... which brings me to the following....

Anyone know where this game's save files are? I can't find them in the game's folder, and I checked my Users/AppData folders, and can't find the saves there either. I ask, because all my saves disappeared after the most recent game crash I had... and now I have to redo everything. I want to be able to back up my saves, so if it happens again, i won't have to start from scratch.

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
MC can/does kill Fudeyo's brother if you choose to have him do so. I had a save-point at that choice... which brings me to the following....

Anyone know where this game's save files are? I can't find them in the game's folder, and I checked my Users/AppData folders, and can't find the saves there either. I ask, because all my saves disappeared after the most recent game crash I had... and now I have to redo everything. I want to be able to back up my saves, so if it happens again, i won't have to start from scratch.
It's in "www/save" folder.
Saves shouldn't disappear just because you crash. Try changing game directory to something else other than C:/
Maybe windows going crazy with permissions or something.

Monkey Boy

Jun 15, 2017
Saves shouldn't disappear just because you crash. Try changing game directory to something else other than C:/
Thank you. I found it. All my save files are there, but for some reason, the game won't let me click on "Continue" on the Title Screen. I'll try re-downloading the game, and transferring the saves over via cut/paste.

Harem_Master

Oct 8, 2019
Fidless, I'm getting emotionally involved in this story, taking personally what's happened in the past history of my MC's employees/friends and bearing a grudge on their behalf. In my opinion, this is what makes an awesome game!!! :)

Reactions: CoffeeDrinker

Monkey Boy

Jun 15, 2017
Hmm... I copied the saves over, but the game won't access or recognize them. Oh well, if it's a Windows thing, now that I know where they are, I'll just back them up when I close the game for the session. That way at least maybe I won't have to start from scratch if it happens again.

I'll start a new game when the next release comes out. I'm a Patreon Patron, so I'm looking forward to the mood/feelings/obedience system being worked on. Probably best to start the game with that implemented anyway, so I can work on those aspects as well during the earlier days in the game.

runz

Mar 3, 2018
what to do next? is there any event left? or i have to wait the new release?

Monkey Boy

Jun 15, 2017
what to do next? is there any event left? or i have to wait the new release?
I've gone up to 65 days, then I lost my saves for whatever reason. After Day 35 (when Yaichi's sister arrives), I didn't get any new events. On the Patreon feed, there's a video of a scene with the sister's bodyguard (the girl with the Kendo stick), where you talk to her in some kind of forest/nature setting. I've never gotten that event to trigger.

runz

Mar 3, 2018
I've gone up to 65 days, then I lost my saves for whatever reason. After Day 35 (when Yaichi's sister arrives), I didn't get any new events. On the Patreon feed, there's a video of a scene with the sister's bodyguard (the girl with the Kendo stick), where you talk to her in some kind of forest/nature setting. I've never gotten that event to trigger.
im using pedler maybe that event is just for ronin? i think?

4.40 star(s) 56 Votes