taler

Oct 5, 2017
Is this have anything to do with my game though? I'm sure the mouse wheel works just fine, skip text too, loads fine unless PC is really old... old... Performance is not perfect, but what can you do. Mac is supported except Catalina which broke support for all x32 soft.
Oh I was trying to convince you to move off rpgm. These problems are all due to RPGM. I'm sure you did as well as you can with the tool, just that in this case this tool is poor and outdated vis-a-vis the market. And how exactly do you skip text? Control is not working for me.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Oh I was trying to convince you to move off rpgm. These problems are all due to RPGM. I'm sure you did as well as you can with the tool, just that in this case this tool is poor and outdated vis-a-vis the market. And how exactly do you skip text? Control is not working for me.
Its looks like an issue on your end. Either move on to another game or try to sort it. This has nothing to do with the dev or the engine.

Reactions: Reij and Sudoxe
Jul 13, 2018
It's a cat's fault. Can you confirm if it's fixed once you acquire the cat?
Ok. Found a cat. I can pet her and once I do Nekomi returns to the room but you can't talk/interact with her at all. So I think this might be a little bugged.

Reading this discussion now, I'd like to add that beyond that I encountered no freezes, crashes or bugs of any kind. Also your implementation of RPGM is EASILY the best I have witnessed so far. RPGM is actually an almost immediate no from me these days, I wish more people would implement it the way you did. Well done :)

Reactions: fidless

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Its looks like an issue on your end. Either move on to another game or try to sort it. This has nothing to do with the dev or the engine.
I did try to sort it, so you're saying mousewheel works for you and ctrl-skip works for you? Other engines work perfectly for me.

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
I did try to sort it, so you're saying mousewheel works for you and ctrl-skip works for you? Other engines work perfectly for me.
Fix your mouse and use shift for fast forward.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
What happens when I max everything out?
My girls are all on A's and all utilities are all maxed out? What next? I have 7 guards and 8 maids. I have also 12 prostitutes.

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
What happens when I max everything out?
My girls are all on A's and all utilities are all maxed out? What next? I have 7 guards and 8 maids. I have also 12 prostitutes.
If you played all events/quests, wait for an update. Game is still kind of "new" :)

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Fix your mouse and use shift for fast forward.
Thanks for the tip about shift. That does skip, but mousewheel still does nothing for me. There's nothing wrong with my mouse... works fine in all other apps. Does anyone else have this issue?

Is there a way to skip the textbox animations where it takes like .5s to close and open between scenes?

Thanks for doing a great job on this game though!

iyankuku

Apr 27, 2017
No. There's a 1/6 chance for the request to appear daily. Requires 3100-3200 total sum of skill points (general/sexual skills).
Maybe I was really unlucky but I tried about 50+ days, still not triger it. Here is the status. 20200513071721.png

It would be much appreciate if someone could give me a save before the request. :cry:

Reactions: Xalphus

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
Does anybody have a combat guide? When all the little icons popup under one of my crew, or the thugs I'm fighting I don't really know what would be the best option. I think I've figured out the bleed one.

namenotinuse

Nov 17, 2018
Quick question, is there currently any point to train fetishism to S-Rank, besides giving the girls better stats ? Will I miss any scene if I don't ? Oh and great game btw.

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Does anybody have a combat guide? When all the little icons popup under one of my crew, or the thugs I'm fighting I don't really know what would be the best option. I think I've figured out the bleed one.
Hover over the mouse on the icon, it'll show a short description.

Of course. I stared at it when everyday passed, still no lucky.
Strange. Two times I managed to activate the request within 4-10 days. Send me your save.

Last edited:

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
Press enter. to continue. Probably forgot to turn on mouse functionality in some part of conversations.

DOES NOT HELP.
I've got a "+1" next to the requests button, but the button is grey. Happened after the request from two ... were they brothers or just good friends ? I don't recall.

EDIT: a save, close game, reload cleared the phantom plus sign

namenotinuse

Nov 17, 2018
Quick question, is there currently any point to train fetishism to S-Rank, besides giving the girls better stats ? Will I miss any scene if I don't ? Oh and great game btw.
Does anyone know ? I looked for an answer but didn't find any. Some kind of guide or simply hints on blanks gallery images that you can toggle would have been nice. I mean it would avoid a lot of random questions such as mine.

iyankuku

Apr 27, 2017
Honestly, popped out the first time I skipped the day. :LOL: Check the requests.
Thank you for your patient help. Looks like Im really unlucky. However, I dont know why, I cannot arrange that request. When you click arrange, there is the negative sound.:unsure:

Edit: Never mind. I tried to reinstalled the game and it is all good. Thanks again for your help.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 56 Votes