Xarvi

Jul 14, 2017
No.
Combat is early WIP.
Upgrades just push the "maximum" ceiling. Reputation is what controls the profit.
Upgrades stack up.
Building upgrades+improvements+talents+skills+proficienties+reputation+energy+mood.
At the early game, you make ~500-800. By day 50 2-4k. Everything maxed out. 4-8k. There's a difference.
Also, why are you trying to be a completionist in a game that is still WIP?
I design game systems with end game in my head and the game is far from the finished state.
You don't need S+ skills, max talents or max establishment upgrades at this stage of development. B-ranks, mid upgrades are enough to make good money. No one forcing you to grind. If you don't like grind, don't force it upon yourself. Once you reach the last bit of current story, take a break and come back once another couple of updates roll out. It's not necessary at this stage of development to max/buy/train everything that is available.:)
Sex training is quick, by day 50 you can skip lobby and live off from passive outcome.
You earn "only" 5-7k a day. That's a lot. It would be silly of me design a game with multiple upgrades and establishment which can be upgraded to the max in the first week.
And finally, I can't make a game to fit everyone's preferences. I don't think the game is grindy, but there are people who would rather play my game as pure vn, no gameplay, others report that they replayed my game three times no problem.
I can't satisfy everyone. I design the game after myself. What feels right.
What I'd like to change is to add a better "tips" system. A lot of people probably skip EN, Mood and talent importance and think my game is too hard. It's not. By day 50 game becomes stale as you able to buy everything up, train girls to at least B-A, and generate more money than you need. At least with previous knowledge of how to play efficiently, but it still should be OK for new players if they take their time to build some stuff and take care of courtesans.
Though I appreciate your feedback. I won't deny, the game is far from perfect. I tweak and change my game a lot and I will continue tweaking it until it's done to offer a great experience without mundane repetition.
Though it's a brothel management game. Some sort of daily grind is just a part of this type of games.
:)

malaac2025

Mar 17, 2024
I'm confused here.. so is this one abandoned and only new refine exists? People say to look at the OP but I only see alt version not anything that says this is dropped alt version is remake.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Reactions: malaac2025

malaac2025

Mar 17, 2024
4.40 star(s) 56 Votes