thetruekaiser

Sep 3, 2020
You probably playing a different game because the gallery shows 50% of scenes are with mc and the other half is being from "requests".
There used to be repeatable sex scene ie the sexual training, in the training room. Have you dropped those animations in favor of still images in the management subsection of the office?

thetruekaiser

Sep 3, 2020
You're totally right. I'll be increasing exp gain for carresing and servicing so that intercourse with both ladies is achievable just before the opening though it could be done by upgrading the training room to lvl three once you get access to upgrades.
I'm talking about the caressing and servicing that I remember playing in 0.37

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018

Hey everyone!
Today I'm announcing big changes to the Wicked Rouge project starting with the most important news.
To improve the quality and experience playing the game I'm expanding the team to two people (me(developer) and a writer). I'm collaborating with an experienced writer " " who's done an amazing job writing another game " ". Check it out, it's great! He also recently published his and has under his belt which should tell that he's a perfect fit to flesh out the "Wicked Rouge" plot to its greatest potential.
He's someone I know for a while now and who worked with my DEV friend to create TQ. I know I can trust him and he has already proven himself as a capable writer.
That said, I'm using this opportunity to shape WR to be even a better game. We'll be revisiting the core script of the game and rewriting the most important parts of the game, adding extra content, and improving the writing quality.
The other story parts may be readded with some narrative fixes like the shrine side quest etc. We'll discuss those things once we're at that point.
I hope you all be friendly towards him and be excited about this as me too. Lots of work has already been done and quality improvement is significant.
Also, I'll be taking an opportunity to improve the gameplay and visuals of the game. I already improved models for important characters and working on the environments.
Here are some changes I can present right now. More will be revealed in the coming weeks.

And lastly, the new character, the daughter of Umezou and Oshi - Azai Otsu.

Others girls, Saka, Yura, Fudeyo, Mei are also to be remodeled with proper outfits and minor appearance changes (Reveal next week?). This is one of those things I wanted to change, make the characters and environments more fitting to the game's period of time (medieval japan), although I'm not aiming for historical accuracy. This is fictional Japan.
Game resolution is increased from 1280x720 to 1600x900 making the visuals look more detailed. Don't forget to view them in full screen (or original 1600x900 resolution) to see the difference!

All "Adult XXX" scenes will be made as videos in WebM 60 frames per second format custom-made by myself.
I expect the whole package to be complete (let's call it Wicked Rouge - Refine) in 2-3 months, but it'll be easier to assess the time needed once the goal is at least more than halfway done.
It'll require a new game to start, but be assured if you enjoyed playing the current game, you'll enjoy the Refine even more. It's still the same game but with better gameplay, visuals, story, better character development, and pacing. This is the goal of this upcoming refine/update - to improve the quality and make the game stand out among the others.
One of the things I'm aiming for is to introduce Kisayo and Nekomi early on as an example. Making them appear ~2+ hours into the game was something I always thought is the definition of bad design. They're too important to be shoved off like this.
I'll be updating the progress weekly marking the posts with sensitive information as "
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Dec 31, 2017
Wicked Rouge [v0.10.2B Public] [fidless] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

Original Win Size: 1.63 GB
Compressed Win Size:599 MB

Original Mac Size: 1.76 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 739 MB

Original Linux Size: 1.64 GB
Compressed Linux Size: 611 MB

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version

Aldiele

Aug 10, 2017
Not a fan of the new kisayo look, I feel like the golden eyes was a big part of her appeal, now she just looks like a generic evil lady, specially with her hair tied up. All the other stuff looks pretty good, specially new umezou and family. I hope the refined version of the game is a success and I'll be looking forward to it releasing in, hopefully, a timely manner

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Not a fan of the new kisayo look, I feel like the golden eyes was a big part of her appeal, now she just looks like a generic evil lady, specially with her hair tied up. All the other stuff looks pretty good, specially new umezou and family. I hope the refined version of the game is a success and I'll be looking forward to it releasing in, hopefully, a timely manner
I second this. Kisayo is supposed to be a 'lady', and the new look feels more like a thug. If she's that tough she doesn't really need Nekomi.

I like the others...

Reactions: Aereon1104

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
I'm a sucker for red eyes. It's the RGB waifu trio now. +the color was too similar to MC eyes and it fits with the outfit better.
And those are "work" outfits. Every girl has their own nice kimono set for dates or other events etc. Kisayo's hair model probably will change too depending on the occasion. She's not supposed to look ladylike without a special occasion.

Last edited:

NishiGM

Nov 21, 2020
I'm a sucker for red eyes. It's the RGB waifu trio now. +the color was too similar to MC eyes and it fits with the outfit better.
And those are "work" outfits. Every girl has their own nice kimono set for dates or other events etc. Kisayo's hair model probably will change too depending on the occasion. She's not supposed to look ladylike without a special occasion.
Next update character creator :sneaky:

Mar 15, 2020
I'm gonna have to agree, old Kisayo was mmm, the gold eyes, pale skin, the long black hair, she had a dangerous seductive look imo. the new one is kinda just oh another girl, whats on the next stage...

Reactions: ZenGarden

Albinocat

Jun 18, 2021
I agree with the gentlemen above and I will really miss Kisayo's golden eyes. They were beautiful and creepy which suited her perfectly. But another characters changes looks well so good work anyway!

Jash83

Jun 8, 2019
I also concur that I do not like the new Kisayo. She just looks... generic. It's not even the eyes, it's the change to her hair and facial structure that makes her "just another girl" when previously she was the third-most unique girl in the game after Mei and Fudeyo. I implore you not to deploy that new model in that form, it's just a huge step down. Change the eyes on the old one if you really have to, but that girl is not Kisayo. She doesn't have that dominant, regal look that said that it's a good thing she actually likes you, otherwise you'd be groveling at her feet.

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
I also concur that I do not like the new Kisayo. She just looks... generic. It's not even the eyes, it's the change to her hair and facial structure that makes her "just another girl" when previously she was the third-most unique girl in the game after Mei and Fudeyo. I implore you not to deploy that new model in that form, it's just a huge step down. Change the eyes on the old one if you really have to, but that girl is not Kisayo. She doesn't have that dominant, regal look that said that it's a good thing she actually likes you, otherwise you'd be groveling at her feet.
Facial structure wasn't changed at all.

4.40 star(s) 56 Votes