Jamina

Aug 21, 2019
Hey everyone,
I tried the search function, but couldnt find anything on this....

Do the general skills (Beauty etc.) only add to the girl's performance on stage or do they also help with their performance as courtesans?

Thanks a lot in advance,

Jamina

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Hey everyone,
I tried the search function, but couldnt find anything on this....

Do the general skills (Beauty etc.) only add to the girl's performance on stage or do they also help with their performance as courtesans?

Thanks a lot in advance,

Jamina
Allure, Confidence, Refinement boost prostitution performance a little bit, but not much.
Endurance has little effect, but it improves courtesans health and energy.
N. services improve moderately.
But after v0.4.0 talents improves the most including building upgrade and improvements.
General skills are great because they're fast to improve which courtesans can get praised for which adds happiness, plus you get extra talent points after every skill level up. So training general skills are great for unlocking talents and praises.
Once the time is right, I'll be adding individual customers to the "end day" event. The lobby will show up and you could pick a working courtesan and set customer/customers for her. Every customer will have preferences for general skills and sexual skills, that way skills will matter more. Night services will be a general skill to boost profits and fetishism for unlocking/training individual sexual skills (oral, vaginal, anal, bondage, group, etc.).

Last edited:

Harem_Master

Oct 8, 2019
Here's this week's pin-up. By becoming a patron, you'll have the joy to enjoy such beauty every week. (shameless advertisment) :giggle:
Ooohh, so if I can't have a romance option with my favorite blonde Oiran, then I can have one with my sister's Onna-Bugeisha instead? "HELL YEAH!!!" :love:

Jamina

Aug 21, 2019
Allure, Confidence, Refinement boost prostitution performance a little bit, but not much.
Endurance has little effect, but it improves courtesans health and energy.
N. services improve moderately.
But after v0.4.0 talents improves the most including building upgrade and improvements.
General skills are great because they're fast to improve which courtesans can get praised for which adds happiness, plus you get extra talent points after every skill level up. So training general skills are great for unlocking talents and praises.
Once the time is right, I'll be adding individual customers to the "end day" event. The lobby will show up and you could pick a working courtesan and set customer/customers for her. Every customer will have preferences for general skills and sexual skills, that way skills will matter more. Night services will be a general skill to boost profits and fetishism for unlocking/training individual sexual skills (oral, vaginal, anal, bondage, group, etc.).
Thanks for the quick reply! I am still early in the game (day 15) and haven't seen happyness. Would you recommend training general skills in 3.3 already or do the skillpoints etc. appear in 4.0?

I really like the idea about customers showing up at the lobby with individual preferences and also your plan about night services and fetishism!

Reactions: MicahxArthurxTrevor

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Thanks for the quick reply! I am still early in the game (day 15) and haven't seen happyness. Would you recommend training general skills in 3.3 already or do the skillpoints etc. appear in 4.0?

I really like the idea about customers showing up in the lobby with individual preferences and also your plan about night services and fetishism!
Mental states and talents were added to the most recent v0.4.0 version.

4.40 star(s) 56 Votes