• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

gunzen

Oct 23, 2017
you know, the game has very grinding gameplay. then next update, the game saves don't work.

Jash83

Jun 8, 2019
Aww, I guessed that saves would be broken with all the new systems added (mental states, talents etc), but it's still a pain. At least I hadn't gotten TOO far through it for starting again to be a deal-breaker, but it's still annoying. Oh well, can't be helped.

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
Aww, I guessed that saves would be broken with all the new systems added (mental states, talents etc), but it's still a pain. At least I hadn't gotten TOO far through it for starting again to be a deal-breaker, but it's still annoying. Oh well, can't be helped.
erase the save file in the new game and paste the save file from the old game to the new one and you should keep your saves without a problem.

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
Oh and the game hangs on you even if you start from scratch so it's not the saves that are causing the problem.

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Don't tell me my old save doesn't work.
no, no, no...
you know, the game has very grinding gameplay. then next update, the game saves don't work.
Transfer saves manually from the old game folder to the new one. You can find how to do that in the first post.

As for android, don't delete the game, overwrite it. I'll try to comission to make android save in specific location, but there are other priorities like proper save screen, but those things are pricey. Will have to wait :)

fidless Perhaps this has already been discussed, but I would like to know if the activity of our characters with the girls is only limited to training and nothing else or if we are going to have events or form relationships with each of them beyond what is related to work ( that includes more kinky events or things like that)
There'll be more events with courtesans and MC. Will be adding relationship (friendship?) where you unlock certain events with courtesans and MC by improving them.

WELLLLLLLL, it kind of is a cuck game I mean, nothing wrong with that for those whole like it, but the truth is the truth.
You're playing brothel management game. Don't expect virgin harem. Though there are a couple other characters other than "courtesans" who don't "work" and have significant place in the game.

Oh, and the game hangs on you even if you start from scratch so it's not the saves that are causing the problem.
Post a screenshot with the error or describe it when it happens. I had 0 issues when was testing and replaying everything over. Probably something I can fix.

Last edited:

Atlas82

Jan 4, 2019
Transfer saves manually from the old game folder to the new one. You can find how to do that in the first post.

As for android, don't delete the game, overwrite it. I'll try to comission to make android save in specific location, but there are other priorities like proper save screen, but those things are pricey. Will have to wait :)

There'll be more events with courtesans and MC. Will be adding relationship (friendship?) where you unlock certain events with courtesans and MC by improving them.

You're playing brothel management game. Don't expect virgin harem. Though there are a couple other characters other than "courtesans" who don't "work" and have significant place in the game.

Post a screenshot with the error or describe it when it happens. I had 0 issues when was testing and replaying everything over. Probably something I can fix.

Same error as in every version... saves not working... & I dont want to play again and again after every update... havent played since 0.2.1A because of this error

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Same error as in every version... saves not working... & I dont want to play again and again after every update... havent played since 0.2.1A because of this error
As it was stated, since a lot of things were added/changed within the "code", saves before v0.3.x will not work with future releases. But saves made in v0.3.x and later will work with future updates.

Last edited:

Qweweng

Sep 19, 2019
Im having a problem where my Red Petal Revival quest countdown goes beyond -2 days and it doesn't progress. My brothel maintenance is constantly at 41% and I can't fix it because it keeps asking me to progress through story which it isn't happening at all. -2.PNG 41%.PNG Stuck.PNG

Atlas82

Jan 4, 2019
As it was stated, since a lot of things were added/changed within the "code", saves before v0.3.x will not work with future releases. But saves made in v0.3.x and later will work with future updates.
Oh ... I might have missed that some how... may be that makes a little less of a follower of game .. Thanks for info.. I will try to follow better :)

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Im having a problem where my Red Petal Revival quest countdown goes beyond -2 days and it doesn't progress. My brothel maintenance is constantly at 41% and I can't fix it because it keeps asking me to progress through story which it isn't happening at all.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ignore the day count. I changed this quest to day 60. If you loaded a save which was made after this quest was given, it'll display wrong values, but only in the quest log. Quest still completes on day 60.
As for why you can't repair maintenance, that's a good question. It should be possible on day 2 after the event with Fudeyo where she complains how chill it is during the nights. I just tested on a new game to confirm it's working as intended.
But in any case, this should fix it if some kind of bug is involved.
Replace file at "Wicked Rouge v0.4.1 windows\WR\www\data"

Jash83

Jun 8, 2019
Wut? You mean saves AREN'T broken and all the people saying they are just didn't know how to manually copy saves across with RPGmaker games? Huh, that's a relief. Guess I'll try that.

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Wut? You mean saves AREN'T broken and all the people saying they are just didn't know how to manually copy saves across with RPGmaker games? Huh, that's a relief. Guess I'll try that.
Yes :)

Jash83

Jun 8, 2019
Well the transferred saves still work, which is nice, but with the updates to the character systems I have to wonder, were all my girls supposed to default to a Depressed mood and 0% obedience? They were happy enough in the last version. (Also 0% Anxiety, which is nice at least, but in that case what are they depressed about?)

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Well the transferred saves still work, which is nice, but with the updates to the character systems I have to wonder, were all my girls supposed to default to a Depressed mood and 0% obedience? They were happy enough in the last version. (Also 0% Anxiety, which is nice at least, but in that case what are they depressed about?)
Forgot to add measures to even out the mood if it's loaded with older save. Give them some gifts/spend time together or praise. It shouldn't be too hard to raise the mood.

4.40 star(s) 56 Votes