fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Updated the links with the newest version. More mirrors will be added.
Read here to learn how to enable talents if continuing from old save, about requests, etc. ;)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Aug 9, 2018
Wut? You mean saves AREN'T broken and all the people saying they are just didn't know how to manually copy saves across with RPGmaker games? Huh, that's a relief. Guess I'll try that.
The instructions on the front page are not correct.

You need to create a save file in the new version, then rename the new save files to something else. ie save1.old

This needs to be done for the core save as well as its corresponding config file. Once done, you can rename your old saves to the same name. ie save1 and paste a copy into the new folder.

Be prepared for a lot of new story events unfolding because they are triggering in the new version. Also note that you only get one opportunity to encourage the girls after their upgrades have triggered. You may need to spread your praise out between them evenly to minimise the effect of depression during the first day after loading.

Use all of the Talent Points you have backlogged to help ease that pain.

Last edited:
Reactions: Trippinbills

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
The instructions on the front page are not correct.

You need to create a save file in the new version, then rename the new save files to something else. ie save1.old

This needs to be done for the core save as well as its corresponding config file. Once done, you can rename your old saves to the same name. ie save1 and paste a copy into the new folder.

Be prepared for a lot of new story events unfolding because they are triggering in the new version. Also note that you only get one opportunity to encourage the girls after their upgrades have triggered. You may need to spread your praise out between them evenly to minimise the effect of depression during the first day after loading.
That leaves me puzzled. I just copied save folder from the project and dropped it into the game folder. Saves are shown and I can load them just fine.

Didn't think I would ever be saying this, but I actually enjoy the grind in this game.
Have great plans for sexual training. Currently, it's not that good, but the changes should improve it a lot.

Aug 9, 2018
That leaves me puzzled. I just copied save folder from the project and dropped it into the game project. Saves are shown and I can load them just fine.

Have great plans for sexual training. Currently, it's not that good, but the changes should improve it a lot.
I used the method on the front page as I normally would for games in this medium, however it did not work in this instance.

The original saves were from v3.3 if that makes a difference. I would imagine anyone transitioning from that version is having the same issue.

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
I used the method on the front page as I normally would for games in this medium, however it did not work in this instance.

The original saves were from v3.3 if that makes a difference.
Make sure you copy it to the right folder. But most likely you copying saves made in v0.1.x/v0.2.x which doesn't work with v0.3.x or anything above. Also, make sure you follow the instructions on the front page (golden color text). On rare occasions there are some problems with permission nonsense.

Aug 9, 2018
Make sure you copy it to the right folder. But most likely you copying saves made in v0.1.x/v0.2.x which doesn't work with v0.3.x or anything above. Also, make sure you follow the instructions on the front page (golden color text). On rare occasions there are some problems with permission nonsense.
The original save files were created in v3.3 and they were copied into the correct folder.

After pasting the folder in prior to the new version creating it, the corresponding save slot is missing from the new version.

1586531446459.png

Qweweng

Sep 19, 2019
Ignore the day count. I changed this quest to day 60. If you loaded a save which was made after this quest was given, it'll display wrong values, but only in the quest log. Quest still completes on day 60.
As for why you can't repair maintenance, that's a good question. It should be possible on day 2 after the event with Fudeyo where she complains how chill it is during the nights. I just tested on a new game to confirm it's working as intended.
But in any case, this should fix it if some kind of bug is involved.
Replace file at "Wicked Rouge v0.4.1 windows\WR\www\data"
Thanks for the solution, much appreciated

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
The original save files were created in v3.3 and they were copied into the correct folder.

After pasting the folder in prior to the new version creating it, the corresponding save slot is missing from the new version.

View attachment 615675
Alright. Thanks. I'll have to take a look at this. The issue could be the wrong file name, try renaming "save1" to "save3" (both save1 and save1.rpgsave)
But do try to use more than 1 save in case something bad happens :) Game is still in development.

Last edited:

MasBar

Apr 27, 2019
Hey fidless, thanks for your hard working.
I have just a question: how many talents point can the girls achieve?

Last edited:

shymansky7

Jan 24, 2020
Hey guys, i have problem with extracting game, can you guide me how to do it step by step? When i try to use winrar on it, there's error. I downloaded a lot of games from this forum and never had a trouble like that :(

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Hey guys, i have problem with extracting game, can you guide me how to do it step by step? When i try to use winrar on it, there's error. I downloaded a lot of games from this forum and never had a trouble like that :(
GIF.gif
Hey fidless, thanks for your hard working.
I have just a question: how many talents point can the girls achieve?
Something between 50-60. Learning higher tiers gives you more talent points.

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
Hi there, trying it for the first time. Nice surprise!!! I'll follow it.

Maybe a bug, maybe a feature (on a Mac) :D But, Sex Training -> Carresing:
Cost: 1 action point
The MC loose 2...
and if the MC still has 1 action point, I have the message "Not enough action points".

So the beginning is laborious... But nice! But laborious...

Reactions: Oboe

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
Looks good, now I regret updating to Catalina T.T although I already did since it ruined Safari

4.40 star(s) 56 Votes