fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Thank you, but can't you wait a few days. You know, at least support growing a little bit and I can keep working on the game. I don't want to sound like a dick and I know my words matter little here, but I already release public builds within 2-3 days. :rolleyes:

P.S was referring to a guy who was asking for a leak but deleted his post.

Last edited:

Alcador

Nov 20, 2018
Thank you, but can't you wait a few days. You know, at least support growing a little bit and I can keep working on the game. I don't want to sound like a dick and I know my words matter little here, but I already release public builds within 2-3 days. :rolleyes:
Hey dude its cool , I understand that you have to do this . People just need to realize that they are playing for free and you need to earn somehow for your content , I hope you continue to pursue this game because this is one of the best content out there xD.

Reactions: fidless

Aldiele

Aug 10, 2017
That's a totally understandable point of view. I would consider rubies not leaking builds to be a win by itself. If I had any money I would support, but I literally have no income right now. But trust me, asking for no leaks, coming out as little desperate, makes it worse.

If anything, a lot of people asking for leaks makes it apparent that people want to play and are excited about your game

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
That's a totally understandable point of view. I would consider rubies not leaking builds to be a win by itself. If I had any money I would support, but I literally have no income right now. But trust me, asking for no leaks, coming out as little desperate, makes it worse.

If anything, a lot of people asking for leaks makes it apparent that people want to play and are excited about your game
And I'm really happy that people feel this way about my game, I'm just asking for some consideration. I'm not keeping people away from the game for weeks or months. I just hope a few days are enough to give incentive to people to consider support so after commissioning various plugins, paying for extra help, assets like music I have something enough to buy myself a loaf of bread :ROFLMAO:
Anyways, if it leaks, it leaks. If not, the release will be available early Saturday for public :)

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
And I'm really happy that people feel this way about my game, I'm just asking for some consideration. I'm not keeping people away from the game for weeks or months. I just hope a few days are enough to give incentive to people to consider support so after commissioning various plugins, paying for extra help, assets like music I have something enough to buy myself a loaf of bread :ROFLMAO:
Anyways, if it leaks, it leaks. If not, the release will be available early Saturday for public :)
Hey man, i just wanna say that i really like the game you're making, we all have to support one another in these hard times, so keep at it.

I may subscribe to you on patreon too, i make no promises but i'll try (i like the game so why not).

Could you tell me however what type of fetishes are going to be in this game? (If it's not to much to ask)

(y)

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Hey man, i just wanna say that i really like the game you're making, we all have to support one another in these hard times, so keep at it.

I may subscribe to you on patreon too, i make no promises but i'll try (i like the game so why not).

Could you tell me however what type of fetishes are going to be in this game? (If it's not to much to ask)

(y)
It's a kinky game full of all kinds of stuff and more is going to be added. But it's not a rape or cuck game. :)

Reactions: Harem_Master
May 6, 2017
fidless Perhaps this has already been discussed, but I would like to know if the activity of our characters with the girls is only limited to training and nothing else or if we are going to have events or form relationships with each of them beyond what is related to work ( that includes more kinky events or things like that)

This more than anything is a doubt that I have since I have not yet played this version, but it is that after reading the latest changelog and seeing some videos that you have uploaded, I get the impression that the vast majority of special events of each of the girls is related to work events / serving clients. So it gives me a bit of a thing that our character does not have the same possibility of having similar events.

PS I clearly know that it is a game dedicated to prostitution and therefore it is reasonable that the latter are more important, or that there is a greater number of them. But is that simple fact worries me.

Cholos

Jul 19, 2017
It's a kinky game full of all kinds of stuff and more is going to be added. But it's not a rape or cuck game. :)
WELLLLLLLL, it kind of is a cuck game I mean, nothing wrong with that for those whole like it, but the truth is the truth.

LemuresXL

Sep 3, 2017
WELLLLLLLL, it kind of is a cuck game I mean, nothing wrong with that for those whole like it, but the truth is the truth.
Yeah, I skip all those scenes and pretend they don't exist to make myself feel better about it haha

4.40 star(s) 56 Votes