tneer2

Feb 21, 2019
Some of the sex animations in this game are incredibly sped up. It kinda looks like the characters are sometimes having a seizure or some shit. Is there a way to slow the animations? They're so nicely drawn but that speed of the animation is just OVERKILL!

Reactions: HunterSeeker
Mar 19, 2019
Some of the sex animations in this game are incredibly sped up. It kinda looks like the characters are sometimes having a seizure or some shit. Is there a way to slow the animations? They're so nicely drawn but that speed of the animation is just OVERKILL!
Were you holding control by any chance?

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
They're normal. You either holding up the ctrl key which speeds up the game or some strange behavior if you have 144hz monitor. Still not tested on that and have no idea if it would have any effect on how the game behaves.

tneer2

Feb 21, 2019
They're normal. You either holding up the ctrl key which speeds up the game or some strange behavior if you have 144hz monitor. Still not tested on that and have no idea if it would have any effect on how the game behaves.
It's just specific scenes, the oral scenes were pretty abusrd when it came to that.

But honestly, you've done such a great job on this game that I overlooked it. Everything from the character development (and especially) the setting are really well made. I really love how you respectedthe philosophies of ancient japanese whore houses. Really really well made game overall.

Might I ask if you're working on it full-time? It doesnt seem to be THAT old and the content and quality is pretty amazing for this to be just a one-man job. I'll consider helping you on patreon, which is honestly something i haven't done before. So keep it up

Harem_Master

Oct 8, 2019
The altered story-line for Kisayo is great (sort of Shakespearean), and so are the scenes for the other girls. I noticed that the Shrine's functions haven't been working. I'm assuming it's temporary since the "Blessings" are still a W.I.P.? :unsure:

Reactions: Oboe

Oboe

Nov 17, 2019
Big bug on Linux version. Do not start. Lot of stuff look missing. Wishing is only a permission problem...
View attachment 570832
What worked for me to get the linux version to start:
unpack the zip
cd into the WR directory
There should be a nw file in there
chmod +x nw
sh -c ./nw
and you will see the screen boot up.

Harem_Master

Oct 8, 2019
Great update (as usual!). And since you're asking for scene suggestions, how about using the various phallic items of the era to get unfamiliar girls used to kinkier activities: glazed pottery or lacquered wood and paper dildos and plugs that the Miko Maidens used for anal penetration for example; and the ancient equivalent of beads or balls. It doesn't always have to feature guys in the sex scenes. :devilish:
Fidless you sly dog, you've had these ideas in mind all along! Great to see all the new additions in this latest version. If Kurosawa were alive and into VN, I'm sure he'd be a big fan of yours too! (y):D(y)

Reactions: tneer2 and fidless

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
Love this game so far. Always did like simulator games. Question, how do you give your workers a bonus? I can't find where to do this?

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Love this game so far. Always did like simulator games. Question, how do you give your workers a bonus? I can't find where to do this?
You can't. When they earn a bonus, it's automatically added to earned money and that profit calculated and displayed on the final "end day" earnings.

Brendon90

Apr 27, 2018
please please anyone share the save for v.3+ pleaese...
pleaseeeee
Here are my saves for v0.3.2 (works with v0.4.1).
Currently on Day 11 with all girls max S+ stats, lots of gold and items, etc.

You can use to edit saves. Also after uploading a save file drag Items.json and System.json in the data folder to see detailed names of items and change specific values.

The only thing I'm hoping for is that the animated scenes get added to the gallery at some point. The CG's just don't do the scenes justice, especially only being a single shot. Other than that this is a pretty wicked management game that I'm enjoying so far!

Also there's a bug I ran into when quickly scrolling up on the mouse wheel (went past the beginning CG scene possibly) on the gallery screen.

Screen Shot 2020-11-4 at 05-03-49.png

Sunflare

May 23, 2017
I have a bug on Day 14, after the event between Mei and Fudeyo, the report don t pop up, no money is earned and the requests are lost

Reactions: fidless

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
You can't. When they earn a bonus, it's automatically added to earned money and that profit calculated and displayed on the final "end day" earnings.
Ah Haaa. I would see that also how some nights they got a bonus, then just a message then should get praise and a bonus.. ty for clearing that up

Oboe

Nov 17, 2019
Hi there, trying it for the first time. Nice surprise!!! I'll follow it.

Maybe a bug, maybe a feature (on a Mac) :D But, Sex Training -> Carresing:
Cost: 1 action point
The MC loose 2...
and if the MC still has 1 action point, I have the message "Not enough action points".

So the beginning is laborious... But nice! But laborious...
I have similar issues on Windows and also the Linux version of the game. I've seen main character with -1 action points at least once. I suspect some of the actions with the blonde courtesan cost 3 AP at times.

In my "infinite money" playthrough on Windows, I noticed yujo never made any money until late in the game. It took going down the skill tree to yujo + 5% for yujo to be a profit center. Until then they just kind of lost a little and made a little, never recovering their initial setup costs.

So I wonder if the yujo advice in the second post of this thread is still valid.

Oboe.

Reactions: fidless

Bulb69

Donor
Jun 9, 2018
What worked for me to get the linux version to start:
unpack the zip
cd into the WR directory
There should be a nw file in there
chmod +x nw
sh -c ./nw
and you will see the screen boot up.
I forget to come back. I find the problem and solution. I put it outside the subfolder WV. The main folder have space in this name. The problem come from here. On Linux RPGM game do not to have space in the folder name. He do not work if space here. Just remove space with "_" and is work.

Is simply because i move files. Is a small detail but he have is importance.

4.40 star(s) 56 Votes