fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Enter, shift or mouse click doesn't advance text? If you update the game and load a save which was made in the middle of the event, it can cause strange issues, but most often you just need to fast forward the event and eventually it'll reset itself.

yurekapnj

Mar 14, 2018
Well i've been playing this game for about 9 hours, day 40, and the game is now starting to bug a lot.
It gets stuck (mostly during scenes, but sometimes even immedialty after saving), and i have to quit and relaunch to get it to work again.
The first time it bugged was during the scene with the black widow, but now i can't even play more than 5 or 10 minutes before having the game freezing.
Am i the only one with this kind of problem ? Is there a way to get the game going working again ? I usually don't play RPGM game's, but this one is really nice and i really hope i can get it to work again.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Can you have rollback in RPGM games? It would be useful. I have had a few jams as well mostly in the office when I call in the girls. One girl (the older concubine) does not have any Action Points and it is impossible to make any progression.

cuando

Nov 17, 2018
This is hard to play i dont know what to do just upgrade the building but hard to get money is there anyway how to do it?

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Well i've been playing this game for about 9 hours, day 40, and the game is now starting to bug a lot.
It gets stuck (mostly during scenes, but sometimes even immedialty after saving), and i have to quit and relaunch to get it to work again.
The first time it bugged was during the scene with the black widow, but now i can't even play more than 5 or 10 minutes before having the game freezing.
Am i the only one with this kind of problem ? Is there a way to get the game going working again ? I usually don't play RPGM game's, but this one is really nice and i really hope I can get it to work again.
Join my discord and we'll get through this :)

Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
fidless Did you take out the option to pray at the shrine perhaps? And is it no longer possible to call the lady who tells you if you have sufficient rooms or need to upgrade something?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Harem_Master

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
fidless Did you take out the option to pray at the shrine perhaps? And is it no longer possible to call the lady who tells you if you have sufficient rooms or need to upgrade something?
Yes. It was hard to balance the economy around the "blessings", but I'll be replacing them with something better.
Oshi was removed, instead, I'll be adding additional information to the management map.

AJSHR

Jan 12, 2019

yeah she was helpful for newbie. Also does shrine has any purpose? The blessing is kinda not doing anything.

lalaboba

May 10, 2018
Help. my Fudeyo is stuck in a loop.
So Triggered an arrangement event with Fudeyo when she had below 50%hp. I set the auto reset to 50%. However the next day she did not rest. (I saved over). She then went into event. Now she is stuck in a loop where she has 0%hp and works as a courtesan but her gold is not contributing to the total. She is not healing and I cannot access her activities to give her rest. What do I do?

Reactions: fidless

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
On Launch, I get a window with
Profile error occured
Your profile can not be used because it is from a newer version of NW.js
Some features may be unavailable. Please specify a different profile directory or user a newer version of NW.js.

I click OK and continue

And load my save and immediately get stuck
I'm currently reading and fixing bugs one by one. Just to make sure, you did not load a save during an active event? There was a disclaimer in "how to use old savegame". Loading during the event when characters talking etc. can cause issues after data changes (after the update for example). Best to have a save inside your office etc. doing nothing and load that.

Help. my Fudeyo is stuck in a loop.
So Triggered an arrangement event with Fudeyo when she had below 50%hp. I set the auto reset to 50%. However the next day she did not rest. (I saved over). She then went into event. Now she is stuck in a loop where she has 0%hp and works as a courtesan but her gold is not contributing to the total. She is not healing and I cannot access her activities to give her rest. What do I do?
Can you send me your save file?

Last edited:

lalaboba

May 10, 2018
I'm currently reading and fixing bugs one by one. Just to make sure, you did not load a save during an active event? There was a disclaimer in "how to use old savegame". Loading during the event when characters talking etc. can cause issues after data changes (after the update for example). Best to have a save inside your office etc. doing nothing and load that.

Can you send me your save file?

lalaboba

May 10, 2018
It appears the event for Fudeyo where she takes a few days off resets her auto rest schedule (to no auto rest) and it glitches so she is courting each of those "rest days" you cannot access her during this time. If she was below 50% hp (and without cheats) the few days of courting will put her in very low hp. When she returns she becomes 0%HP and stuck in a courting loop because you cant rest her.

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
I'm currently reading and fixing bugs one by one. Just to make sure, you did not load a save during an active event?
The save I used (at first) was made at the apothecary's shop.

Again, it doesn't matter. I get the screen before I'm given any option to "new game" or "Continue". Before the Wicked Rouge window itself opens. The WR window opens overtop of it.

profile_error.PNG

EDIT: found , it seems relevant ...

Last edited:

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
The save I used (at first) was made at the apothecary's shop.

Again, it doesn't matter. I get the screen before I'm given any option to "new game" or "Continue". Before the Wicked Rouge window itself opens. The WR window opens overtop of it.

View attachment 619073
I was referring to this

Edit: Reloaded a save, I'm stuck again but got further. I've got to the corridor and "He looks like any other common man, but through the years ... " is stuck on the screen. I *think* I'm advancing the dialog, but I'm not getting to see any of it
The "Profile error occurred" is a harmless message. You can remove it by following .

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
In my case, the saves are in
D:\Local_Games\Wicked Rouge\Wicked Rouge v0.4.1 windows\WR\www\save

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
I was referring to this
Hasn't happened since. What seemed to be happening was that clicking to advance the dialog was causing the sound effect of text without the text itself changing. My current theory is that I was either trying to advance too quickly (clicking repeatedly before the dialog was done displaying) or leaving it idle too long (when I had to go answer the telephone).

Oracion2610

Sep 22, 2018
Hi fidless, First of all very good work my friend. Beautiful game and I love the Japanese old story surrounding the plot. One of my favorite RPGM :love: I am currently day 33 and I have 2 queries maybe you can help me please :

1 - The dojo, I guess I miss something, it's still Invalid. To inform you where I am in the game : Mei just start to be a courtesan and Fudeyo finish her few days resting after the sad story. Then I cannot finish the Red Petal Revival quest I had since the beginning. Saka and Yura - god they are gorgeous, true masterpieces, very good work - are already rank S and A for NS and Fet.

2 - I started with Ronin for the Combat background your amazing game provide. But I do not understand how it works. I have Pure Crimson quest for several days and I don't understand how to trigger / launch Combat and by the way achieve this quest. Currently I am just a poor hookers trainer . But my weapon start to itch and I am not against some action :sneaky:

EDIT - OK following some previous post I just realize that WIP after the quest description means Work In Progress.. My bad ^^ I though it was WIPE as it is employed in MMO But with a spelling mistake. I am obviously too enthusiastic about cutting bad people in half to protect my beautiful girls :ROFLMAO:

Thanks a lot for you Intel about those points. And again very good work ! Thanks for your time on this project. Make my home confinement better

A French Fan

Last edited:
Reactions: fidless
4.40 star(s) 56 Votes