fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Hasn't happened since. What seemed to be happening was that clicking to advance the dialog was causing the sound effect of text without the text itself changing. My current theory is that I was either trying to advance too quickly (clicking repeatedly before the dialog was done displaying) or leaving it idle too long (when I had to go answer the telephone).
I was asking if you updated the game and loaded a save game made during the active events. Added a disclaimer.

Screenshot_4.png
What happens, after update data of the game is changed and it forces to restart current running events or causes other problems including crashes.

It appears the event for Fudeyo where she takes a few days off resets her auto rest schedule (to no auto rest) and it glitches so she is courting each of those "rest days" you cannot access her during this time. If she was below 50% hp (and without cheats) the few days of courting will put her in very low hp. When she returns she becomes 0%HP and stuck in a courting loop because you cant rest her.
This should fix it. Added a workaround in case something like this happens. Girls overview still display that her activity is "courtesan", but she'll rest properly and will return as usual once her sickness is cured.
Replace the file "Map012.json" in "www\data" folder.

Hi fidless, First of all very good work my friend. Beautiful game and I love the Japanese old story surrounding the plot. One of my favorite RPGM :love: I am currently day 33 and I have 2 queries maybe you can help me please :

1 - The dojo, I guess I miss something, it's still Invalid. To inform you where I am in the game : Mei just start to be a courtesan and Fudeyo finish her few days resting after the sad story. Then I cannot finish the Red Petal Revival quest I had since the beginning. Saka and Yura - god they are gorgeous, true masterpieces, very good work - are already rank S and A for NS and Fet.

2 - I started with Ronin for the Combat background your amazing game provide. But I do not understand how it works. I have Pure Crimson quest for several days and I don't understand how to trigger / launch Combat and by the way achieve this quest. Currently I am just a poor hookers trainer . But my weapon start to itch and I am not against some action :sneaky:

EDIT - OK following some previous post I just realize that WIP after the quest description means Work In Progress.. My bad ^^ I though it was WIPE as it is employed in MMO But with a spelling mistake. I am obviously too enthusiastic about cutting bad people in half to protect my beautiful girls :ROFLMAO:

Thanks a lot for you Intel about those points. And again very good work ! Thanks for your time on this project. Make my home confinement better

A French Fan
Thank you. As a creator, it's the most pleasing to hear that people like my game :)
You can build dojo on day ~34+ after the event. Maybe it's not the most intuitive way, but the event requires a "new girl" (samurai girl). Probably will make the additional events and allow players to unlock dojo at the very beginning. The same should happen to the "garden". I made "the Red Petal Revival" quest to end at day 60. The quest will count days correctly if you start a new game. But you probably playing with older save, so day variables are not correct. That doesn't matter. As I said, the quest will finish on day 60.
Combat is for later. Play the game a little longer, new gameplay mechanic will open, though not fully developed. It's a very basic prototype which I'll develop later :)
Glad you like the game. (y)

Last edited:

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
Got stuck in the general store selling tobbacco leaves

EDIT: got stuck trying to save. Every once in a while, the screen just doesn't react. I can hear the interface's noises, but nothing happens.

Last edited:

berny

Jun 8, 2017
I searched for "action points" and didn't find any answer, so sorry if it has been answered before, but my action points aren't refilled after sleeping, so my savegame is pretty much useless atm.
Also, why is everyone behaving like Mei is thinking about becoming a prostitute when she already is one?

Any help would be greatly appreciated, and yes, I did load an office savegame. (day 35)

Sorry, the post sounds a bit more rude than I thought. ;)

Edit: attached the savegame

Edit: I loaded an older save (during Lei's virginity event on day 25). So far this seems to be working. No, still no action points.

Last edited:

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
I searched for "action points" and didn't find any answer, so sorry if it has been answered before, but my action points aren't refilled after sleeping, so my savegame is pretty much useless atm.
Also, why is everyone behaving like Mei is thinking about becoming a prostitute when she already is one?

Any help would be greatly appreciated, and yes, I did load an office savegame. (day 35)

Sorry, the post sounds a bit more rude than I thought. ;)

Edit: attached the savegame

Edit: I loaded an older save (during Lei's virginity event on day 25). So far this seems to be working.
The save you provided works fine. It's just something that happens between a few days and AP/HP/ won't regenerate.
Probably used wrong labels/tags and the played events would force the game to skip the part of "end day" stuff which calculates profits/heals everyone/displays earnings screen. If skipping 2-4 days won't fix it, try downloading the Map012 provided above. Let me know if that helps.

Edit: I loaded an older save (during Lei's virginity event on day 25). So far this seems to be working.
Master room is Lvl 3?

Reactions: berny

berny

Jun 8, 2017
The save you provided works fine. It's just something that happens between a few days and AP/HP/ won't regenerate.
Probably used wrong labels/tags and the played events would force the game to skip the part of "end day" stuff which calculates profits/heals everyone/displays earnings screen. If skipping 2-4 days won't fix it, try downloading the Map012 provided above. Let me know if that helps.

Master room is Lvl 3?
Ok, so I played a bit further and on day 38 I got new action points. The problem seems to be, like you said, that certain scenes block the "daily routine". Whenever the images with "Prostitute x served a customer" etc appear, everything seems to work as intended. However, sometimes this doesn't happen.
I also tried the other savegame I mentioned above (day 25) and there was the same problem. Some events seem to cause problems.

Last edited:

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
I have similar issues on Windows and also the Linux version of the game. I've seen main character with -1 action points at least once. I suspect some of the actions with the blonde courtesan cost 3 AP at times.

In my "infinite money" playthrough on Windows, I noticed yujo never made any money until late in the game. It took going down the skill tree to yujo + 5% for yujo to be a profit center. Until then they just kind of lost a little and made a little, never recovering their initial setup costs.

So I wonder if the yujo advice in the second post of this thread is still valid.

Oboe.
They're pretty profitable. But there's a limit on how many customers will visit them every day depending on reputation. If you've got a low reputation and 10 yujo's, probably only 2-4 of them will work. I'll add a button in management map which will show expected customers/and how many of them your current buildings,yujo's etc can serve.

Unlocked all event but Kisayo hotspring sex event . How do I get it?
Kisayo sex scene opens between 34-37 days. If it doesn't show, that means there's a little bug preventing best some of the best events from happening (kisayo hotspring/night backyard and nekomi backyard events) :) It'll be fixed in the next version.

Ok, so I played a bit further and on day 38 I got new action points. The problem seems to be, like you said, that certain scenes block the "daily routine". Whenever the images with "Prostitute x served a customer" etc appear, everything seems to work as intended. However, sometimes this doesn't happen.
I also tried the other savegame I mentioned above (day 25) and there was the same problem. Some events seem to cause problems.
It was new Mei events. Fixed.

Last edited:
Reactions: berny

yurekapnj

Mar 14, 2018
Join my discord and we'll get through this :)
I don't use discord but i've just reply to your pm.

If it can help someone, since i've deleted a lot of save file and kept only 7, the bugs seem to have stop. I was able to play more than one hour without have to restart to game. I will try to play more later, so i can be sure the problem is really gone.

I really enjoy the game, the story is good, same goes for the girls who are pretty and with realistic body size, and the game mecanic is ok but maybe too much repetitive. I've not yet tried the fighting things, cause my earning are not yet high enough.

Reactions: Amayah

dav3knight

Oct 1, 2017
great game fidless ... i really like it and finally after day 70 i can hire mercenary and enjoy the assault mission ... and after day 85 i saved my game in order waiting for next update because i think the WIP 12000 gold for Taneko ended at day 90 right ? Anyway cool masterpiece Fidless and sorry if my English is bad

Reactions: fidless

Tazmaze

Oct 30, 2019
Do the Mercenaries ever heal from the concussions and other injuries? Because having one with a %50 chance to miss because of a concussion that will never go away is well useless. And they don't gain Health or Energy as they level up. At least Asayo, and Yoshiaki don't. I noticed that Hikokore does however gain health at least.

AmankiS

Aug 16, 2019
I need halp about Red Petal revival am play at 90day+ it not countdown
i play new Many times but it not work

fotzenman

Aug 29, 2017
Guys is it possible to cheat money in the game - with cheat engine 7.0 i can´t do it :(
-------------
Geez just did it with the savegameeditor xD sry guys

btw love the game THUMBS UP!

Last edited:

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
I need halp about Red Petal revival am play at 90day+ it not countdown
i play new Many times but it not work
It's work in progress.

On the other note, anyone having issues with a black screen, download WEBP (for windows) codec .
I convert my game images from PNG to WEBP, reducing game size 4x. It seems some PC's don't support WebP and need to install the codecs.

Lednacek

May 26, 2017
Is there a list or a road map of all the pictures in the gallery and what is needed to do to unlock them?

berny

Jun 8, 2017
Hmm, I have a question. How long are we supposed to play this version? I am on day 45 and I have the feeling there isn't much happening anymore.
I'm aware of the gallery and the quest log, but it is still quite confusing to be honest. For example, if I keep playing and upgrade the building and the girls, will this screw up the balancing in the future, or if I don't will the game become too difficult. A few more information here wouldn't hurt imo.

I realize many "sandbox" games here on the site have the problem that the balancing is basically non-existent, but most of them just let you mindlessly grind for money so you don't miss anything if you cheat or make enough money in v.0.1 to last for the whole game. Wicked Rouge however has a pretty big management part so a proper balancing is kind of important.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 56 Votes