fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
old saves dont work 4 me
thats a BIG no no 4 a game like this
deleted
That's only an issue with v0.2.x or lower.

Woah. That was fun. Even after I have burned through all the events I still continued playing for a few hours or so just because the management and fighting aspect of the game is enjoyable enough. Although I have to agree with all the other comments about the UI leaving alot to be desired. Not that it detracted me that much from enjoying the gameplay and the story.

A few questions/suggestions though:
Can you make it so that we can decide as to how the girls address the player?
Are there any plans for more "not so nice" options with regard to how we treat the courtesans?
I'd also like it if there are animated events where the courtesans "entertain" a crowd. lol

That's it for me. I've been looking for a good sandbox game with trainer and prostitution tags and this was the answer. Thank you.
If anyone can recommend a similar game, preferably with "corruption" tags, I would be very grateful.

Will wait for more.
I'd like to keep it simple. You can whip, scold for bad behavior, courtesan can get sad, but that's all for now. Adding different reactions for story events would complicate things a little too much.

Last edited:
Reactions: HunterSeeker

Enipo

Oct 3, 2018
Hello there. I am on (Arch) linux and I get a bunch of errors related to fonts when I try to run nw from the terminal. It prints a lot of errors/warnings about invalid attributes in files in /etc/fonts/conf.d/
The last few lines in the output are these:
Code:
Fontconfig error: "/etc/fonts/conf.d/90-synthetic.conf", line 5: invalid attribute 'translate'
Fontconfig error: "/etc/fonts/conf.d/90-synthetic.conf", line 5: invalid attribute 'selector'
Fontconfig error: "/etc/fonts/conf.d/90-synthetic.conf", line 6: invalid attribute 'xmlns:its'
Fontconfig error: "/etc/fonts/conf.d/90-synthetic.conf", line 6: invalid attribute 'version'
Fontconfig error: Cannot load config file from /etc/fonts/fonts.conf
[48929:48929:0425/160712.915400:FATAL:platform_font_linux.cc(83)] Check failed: InitDefaultFont(). Could not find the default font
#0 0x7fb6794cc43c <unknown>

[1]    48929 abort (core dumped)  ./nw
If you want I can share the whole error or any other info

EDIT: Windows + wine seems to work fine

Last edited:

McMidget

May 12, 2017
I really like this game so far. Been playing for 5+ hours or so. I have encountered a problem however, i don't know if this has been answered previously so i'm sorry if it has. Yura has become exhausted, but she still keeps working as a courtesan. But the activities tab is unavailable so i can't get her to rest.

How do i get Yura to rest so she isn't constantly exhausted?

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
I really like this game so far. Been playing for 5+ hours or so. I have encountered a problem however, i don't know if this has been answered previously so i'm sorry if it has. Yura has become exhausted, but she still keeps working as a courtesan. But the activities tab is unavailable so i can't get her to rest.

How do i get Yura to rest so she isn't constantly exhausted?
It'll be fixed in the next version. The problem occurred specifically with Fudeyo, but let me know if the fix won't solve the issue with other courtesans as well.

Besharia

May 6, 2018
One question the game says the skills degrade without occasional use. Can you actually lose a level in something or do you lose progress to the next level?

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
One question the game says the skills degrade without occasional use. Can you actually lose a level in something or do you lose progress to the next level?
Where does it say that? I scrapped that idea.

Besharia

May 6, 2018
Where does it say that? I scrapped that idea.
It was one of the early conversations during what I guess is still the prologue. One of the narrator's comment (I assume it was the narrator I didn't see a nameplate) advised to have the girls study during the day since skills are perishable or something to that effect. And I saw the prompt that allows me to have the girls study so since I have nothing else for them to do during the day I just started having them study.

One question what do each of the skills do? I see the skills on each girl's overview but I'm not entirely sure how they affect gameplay.

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Currently they act the same. Improving them adds talent points which you can use to unlock talents. They also improve profits from prostitution and stage by small margin. Constitution/Endurance increase health and energy though so girls can work longer.

Harem_Master

Oct 8, 2019
Scold them when they behave badly.
Sex training later once reworked will increase obedience when you train them really good :giggle:
I would rather have seen their backsides being spanked or paddled than seeing them whipped from the front. Hate to see the merchandise being damaged like that, and wouldn't want to risk the potential milk production! :coffee: ;):p

Mar 19, 2019
I would rather have seen their backsides being spanked or paddled than seeing them whipped from the front. Hate to see the merchandise being damaged like that, and wouldn't want to risk the potential milk production! :coffee: ;):p
I like that idea but personally I think we should be able to choose either one in the future. As for now I’m fine with what we have.

ghosthelper

Apr 19, 2018
Scold them when they behave badly.
Sex training later once reworked will increase obedience when you train them really good :giggle:
does this mean the BDSM option will be implemented soon?

BTW: this is one of the really well made games I have played in some while!

dizzle555

Feb 3, 2020
how to get pic 15?, and any idea how to fuck 2 new girls? thanks i really enjoyed the game since maximum day was only 30

Besharia

May 6, 2018
What happens when Tomomitsu's influence hits 100% because it's at 100% now and I can't get it down since most of the missions are assaults and I can't afford to put together a party right now as I just finished climbing out of debt and getting the place running again.

Also how do I find out how much Yujo's make for me? I want to gauge if they are worth the expense.

Last edited:

AJSHR

Jan 12, 2019
What happens when Tomomitsu's influence hits 100% because it's at 100% now and I can't get it down since most of the missions are assaults and I can't afford to put together a party right now as I just finished climbing out of debt and getting the place running again.

Also how do I find out how much Yujo's make for me? I want to gauge if they are worth the expense.
I don't believe "Tomomitsu's influence " has been properly implemented till now. I am at around 150 days by now just playing for fun and maxing everything. But these side missions are kinda fun to play gives old nostalgic feelings to old RPGs.

4.40 star(s) 56 Votes