hkhhkkhkhhkk

Mar 28, 2020
Hey guys i had played till 160 days and saved it. My pc shut down unexpectedly and then after opening the game i cant use my save and it started from day 1. can anyone plz provide me any saves. Thank u in advance.

Duoham

Formerly 'Sudoxe'
Nov 8, 2018
You all probably didn’t notice. But he updated the new game for you all for public release. You can download it now. Have fun!

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Being locked in gives me a lot of spare time so I thought i'd read through some threads.

So I read through this one.

I am reading about how some people want to keep the girls to themselves .... in a brothel management game.

It's not bad enough that being shut in for so long is driving me insane then I go and start reading posts that just boggle logic.

Duoham

Formerly 'Sudoxe'
Nov 8, 2018
Being locked in gives me a lot of spare time so I thought i'd read through some threads.

So I read through this one.

I am reading about how some people want to keep the girls to themselves .... in a brothel management game.

It's not bad enough that being shut in for so long is driving me insane then I go and start reading posts that just boggle logic.
Smartest post ever. "Hey I know this is a Brothel Management Game but can you just make it a brothel but the girls never fuck anyone else? Thanks." "That's...called... a Harem... which isn't the premise of this game..."

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Why is there no ntr tag in this?

And I know it's a brothel game, but still if you make me like the girls when later you have to prostitute them, makes this a clear ntr tag.
Because being a pimp doesn't make you a cuck. There's no cucking here. No NTR. And people not understanding the term doesn't make this game NTR.

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Why is there no ntr tag in this?

And I know it's a brothel game, but still if you make me like the girls when later you have to prostitute them, makes this a clear ntr tag.
I desperately hope this was a really bad attempt at a joke or this is going to go down as the single dumbest thing i've ever read.

I'll cross my fingers and toes for joking and hope no one on Earth is that dumb. It shouldn't be possible. Surely someone like that would have won a Darwin award by now.

P.S. for those that don't know, Darwin Awards is a website for people that have died in incredibly stupid ways.

akenedy

May 3, 2017

That's a sign of good character writing if people want their own in-game working prostitutes to be their waifu's. So in a twisted way that can be seen as a complement to the dev, at least that's a brighter way to look at it without losing hope in humanity. :LOL:

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
To make it clearer.
There are prostitutes, your employees.
And there are two other girls, possible romance interests.
You're a pimp. You pimping the girls (courtesans), interacting with them, but falling in love is not the main thing...
Affection? Yes. As human beings working close together, you have to keep a relationship with your employees at an adequate level. But adding an NTR tag would make the same sense as adding it to any other brothel management game.
You can get more personal with the other two girls who have other purposes within the story than being whores if you miss the cuddling and handholding.
Game is all about managing the business, kicking ass, and getting your noddle stiff and wet.

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
To make it clearer.
There are prostitutes, your employees.
And there are two other girls, possible romance interests.
You're a pimp. You pimping the girls (courtesans), interacting with them, but falling in love is not the main thing...
Affection? Yes. As human beings working close together, you have to keep a relationship with your employees at an adequate level. But adding an NTR tag would make the same sense as adding it to any other brothel management game.
You can get more personal with the other two girls who have other purposes within the story than being whores if you miss the cuddling and handholding.
Where are the head pats?

LeFapman

Oct 29, 2018
Oh! Woah! Looking at the images posted I can see how beautiful this game will turn into. Finally a game that was put effort into after so much search. I like the visuals of interface, they show a lot how you care about your work. The girls look awesomely cute as well! Can't wait to play it later! :)

Reactions: fidless

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Oh! Woah! Looking at the images posted I can see how beautiful this game will turn into. Finally a game that was put effort into after so much search. I like the visuals of interface, they show a lot how you care about your work. The girls look awesomely cute as well! Can't wait to play it later! :)
Thank you. I hope you'll have a great time. Write an honest review after playthrough if you can. :D

Reactions: LeFapman

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
anyone have walkthought ??
You don't need one. Game is designed to reveal most events as you play, expect a few choice-based.
Just avoid bankruptcy. Some tips are provided in the second post of this thread. Also, starting as a peddler is recommended.

Reactions: Tanvir Ahmed
4.40 star(s) 56 Votes