ToastyOats

Aug 5, 2016
Last time I played this, there was an infuriating amount of unnecessary "steps" to go through in order to navigate through the menues.

Has this changed at all?

Reactions: metafour

Qweweng

Sep 19, 2019
Hi, for some reason fudeyo is greyed out and she doesn't trigger the quest after 1 week. How to fix this?

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Is the girls motivation RNG or my mismanagement? One minute they're overjoyed with life moral wise, loving the praise and even game is saying they've done such a good job they need a raise then next minute they're being lazy and I have to punish them... Seems too much a random 180 degree turn at times.

Great game though with great animations and best of all I give a damn about the characters. Gave the game a go purely after being sold on a screenshots and despite hesitating about it being RPG (usually that means daft 2D sprites and towns) but it's married the best elements of it with a solid story and game mechanics so it doesnt feel as grindy as it should. Easily most under rated game I've played in a long time. How many recruitable girls are there so far?

Reactions: fidless

bobbiebeeson

May 9, 2020
Using Rejuvination Powder on a merc with more than one minor injury results in the whole merc party abandoning me.

Further testing, it only occurred when opening the item screen from the map. It did not occur when opening item screen from elsewhere.

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
Using Rejuvination Powder on a merc with more than one minor injury results in the whole merc party abandoning me.

Further testing, it only occurred when opening the item screen from the map. It did not occur when opening item screen from elsewhere.
If that's the same bug I hit, can you go into the Regional Map and click on Rearrange Party ? That's what I did to get them back into the party.

BootyHunter

Aug 15, 2017
I cant talk to Nekomi in her room I think it is bugged out or is it supposed to be like that and I can only talk to her in the dujo? Can anyone help thanks.
And also can the quest The Red Petal Revival be finished in this update coz the day count just keep going to negatiev after i have done all stuff.

Here is my save thanks

Last edited:

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Last time I played this, there was an infuriating amount of unnecessary "steps" to go through in order to navigate through the menues.

Has this changed at all?
Coming soon. A proper UI will be developed will start this or next month. It should take less time than the sexual training remake, so I'll start with that. Give it 1-2 months.

Thanks for that tip ! Is it documented anywhere ?
I think I added such a line when first using a regional map, but I can be wrong. I'll add that into the "game guide" eventually.

I cant talk to Nekomi in her room I think it is bugged out or is it supposed to be like that and I can only talk to her in the dujo? Can anyone help thanks.
And also can the quest The Red Petal Revival be finished in this update coz the day count just keep going to negatiev after i have done all stuff.

Here is my save thanks
A problem caused by pussy addition. Ignore that. Shouldn't cause any problems since, after that quest, no necessary interactions with Nekomi required. I'll fix that for the next update.
As for negative day count, eh. Made some edits to that quest, should work once it's fully implemented.

Reactions: LemuresXL

Oboe

Nov 17, 2019
Not really bugs, but two annoyances:

1) Sometimes when I have to use a rejuvenating pouch on someone after combat, it empties the party and if I forget to check it, I end up going into battle with only the main character.

2) It takes too many clicks to see if there are any opportunities. If there was some indicator in the office, I wouldn't have to waste time clicking down to the city map only to find no new opportunities.
In my experience, any after combat healing empties the party and you have to wait a day to get them back again. Makes collecting Chiyo a lot slower than theoretically possible.

And off the OPs subject, m04r Chiyo please!

Oboe.

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
In my experience, any after combat healing empties the party and you have to wait a day to get them back again. Makes collecting Chiyo a lot slower than theoretically possible.

And off the OPs subject, m04r Chiyo please!

Oboe.
It shouldn't empty your party. Nor the rejuvenating pouch, nor any of healing items.

I see there's a strange behavior using the items. It'll be fixed.

Zoltanovics

Dec 6, 2018
Dear fidless .
This is a very good and enjoyable game, but unluckily I did not find out how to save my progress.
I reached at least the 15 days, but I did not find any backup making tab or anything.
Can you maybe help me?You can reach me privat too because i am not exactly a big pc guy.
I downloaded the windows version through the Mega.
Thank you very much.

4.40 star(s) 56 Votes