fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
In thumbnail I see there's another dude in our party, does the mc manage a mixed brothel?
If you're asking if there's a maleXmale action, then no. If you're asking about the screenshot with a city map, then it has nothing to do with prostitution. It's a map where you're planning assassination etc. events to get rid of your rival and those two guys and a girl are your "thugs" (mercenaries) which helps you with "dirty" work.

Reactions: Lamoucheronn

Harem_Master

Oct 8, 2019
Wicked Rouge - public release v0.5.1

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Support if you like the game so I can expand and make it even better! Enjoy. :)
Thank you for your consistency fidless :). I finished downloading but I'll have to wait to play it as this is the one day a week where I get into my Apocalypse Survival Vehicle and fight off the Zombies for graham crackers and toilet paper ;). My anticipation of what's in the new content is almost overwhelming! AWESOMESAUCE(y)

Reactions: fidless

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Those romance options you mentioned, do they help run the place like can I get them helping out?

Like managing something?

Just wondering if they do anything or just there for hand holdings and hugs .... I have the cat for head pats.

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
I was examining the girls :

View attachment 651111
Don't go over the "Sexual training" tab. For some reason sometimes it crashes the game. Well, the reason, because I cut out the skill tree for "sexual training" and code, is "empty" there. I'll fix it eventually. It's a WIP.

Those romance options you mentioned, do they help run the place like can I get them helping out?

Like managing something?

Just wondering if they do anything or just there for hand holdings and hugs .... I have the cat for head pats.
Nekomi kicks ass. Eventually, she'll be available for combat events as a party member.
Kisayo helps out MC with a regional map (early stage of development). Reducing Tomomitsu influence etc. She's kind of accountant of some sort.

Thank you for your consistency fidless :). I finished downloading but I'll have to wait to play it as this is the one day a week where I get into my Apocalypse Survival Vehicle and fight off the Zombies for graham crackers and toilet paper ;). My anticipation of what's in the new content is almost overwhelming! AWESOMESAUCE(y)
New Fudeyo's and Mei's requests are my proud moments. Have fun :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Avaron1974

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
I was in the process of saving:

View attachment 651119
This happened during saving? Or loading? If you update the game and load during the event (talking etc.), crashes can happen.
Possibly I'll fix this eventually, but atm if you update the game, load the savegame where you're at the office, etc.

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
I was at the office, I accessed the save menu, and then ... something went wrong. Did my finger slip onto another key ? Did my mouse stutter ? Something. I'm using a wireless keyboard and wireless mouse, sometimes something interferes with the signal. Error says to report. Reported.

I *do* like this game, but I recommend saving often.

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
I was at the office, I accessed the save menu, and then ... something went wrong. Did my finger slip onto another key ? Did my mouse stutter ? Something. I'm using a wireless keyboard and wireless mouse, sometimes something interferes with the signal. Error says to report. Reported.

I *do* like this game, but I recommend saving often.
Ok, thank you for reporting. This error usually happens during dialogues if the wrong ID for moving mouths is used with the different IDs of the picture. Or when players load a save after updating and save was saved during dialogue. If that's not the case and crash persists, you can upload your save game here so I could take a look at it.

GUPTAJI

Dec 15, 2018
This error also appears if you enter wrong password. Also can anyone tell whats the correct password?

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
I realy like the idea of the game, but damn, i wish it could be like the classic Whore master, where you can choose what every girl do.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Is there any way to get rid of the death penalties that destroy your mercenaries stats?

zed4o777

Dec 11, 2017
black screen my vid support open gl 4.4 i updated PC WebP codec run as admin and still black screen

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
Not really bugs, but two annoyances:

1) Sometimes when I have to use a rejuvenating pouch on someone after combat, it empties the party and if I forget to check it, I end up going into battle with only the main character.

2) It takes too many clicks to see if there are any opportunities. If there was some indicator in the office, I wouldn't have to waste time clicking down to the city map only to find no new opportunities.

Reactions: Oboe

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Not really bugs, but two annoyances:

1) Sometimes when I have to use a rejuvenating pouch on someone after combat, it empties the party and if I forget to check it, I end up going into battle with only the main character.

2) It takes too many clicks to see if there are any opportunities. If there was some indicator in the office, I wouldn't have to waste time clicking down to the city map only to find no new opportunities.
Opportunities? In regional map? Exclamation mark near day number shows if there are events in regional map :)

Need a cheat on the card game.
I'll make 3 out of 7 for next update. It's one extra, but should be significant change.

Reactions: Nik.e79
4.40 star(s) 56 Votes