Green12

Jun 25, 2017
So the last version I couldn't trigger Kisayos boobjob scene and it triggered when I started this version along with other new ones. So I did all the missions and got Fudeyo request scene but 10-15 days later I still haven't got a request for Mei. I have completed everything since few versions back and I haven't opened gallery pic 15,20 and 34 (assuming 34 is Mei's encounter don't know how to get the others). There was a typo on the Kisayo's conversation where she promises a bj to MC lowjob LOL. For the gambling game stick to corners, I succeded from my 5-6 try. Overall pretty good game and progress well done to the dev.

liubeizhao

Mar 28, 2020
hi fidless, i suggest you raise a vote, maybe in your patron, to see what ppl want most, in this case you can spend your time in most valuable area.

i am thinking few

1. improve on sex trainning.
2. more story,
3. improve on stage performance.
4. relationship with the girls ---- like MC can have sex with girls
5. improve on daily random event/requst.

i think the game can make more spicy, i do belive ppl will like more on 3 person action

Reactions: fidless

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Dear fidless .
This is a very good and enjoyable game, but unluckily I did not find out how to save my progress.
I reached at least the 15 days, but I did not find any backup making tab or anything.
Can you maybe help me?You can reach me privat too because i am not exactly a big pc guy.
I downloaded the windows version through the Mega.
Thank you very much.
Just open the menu and save.

GIF.gif

If you need to transfer save files to a newer version, make a save in the office or any other room. (not during the event/dialogue etc.) transfer saves from older game folder to the newer one.
Saves are located in "Wicked Rouge v0.5.1 Windows\WR\www\save"

So the last version I couldn't trigger Kisayos boobjob scene and it triggered when I started this version along with other new ones. So I did all the missions and got Fudeyo request scene but 10-15 days later I still haven't got a request for Mei. I have completed everything since few versions back and I haven't opened gallery pic 15,20 and 34 (assuming 34 is Mei's encounter don't know how to get the others). There was a typo on the Kisayo's conversation where she promises a bj to MC lowjob LOL. For the gambling game stick to corners, I succeded from my 5-6 try. Overall pretty good game and progress well done to the dev.
Level up Mei's general and sexual skills. If the requirement is met (3136 total Exp of general and/or sexual skills), chances for the request to appear are 1/6.

Reactions: Harem_Master

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
I've had some trouble with being unable to sell items if I go directly from battle to the town merchant. Usually saving and exiting then reloading lets me sell.

I've also had trouble with random screen freezes. Could happen anywhere, even in the middle of combat or when dialog is being presented (mid-sentence !) . From the sounds, the game is continuing, but I can't see the dialogs to click on the correct spots to do anything to get the screen unfrozen.

EDIT1: I think I've figured the store issue out. If I use the MOUSE to click on "SELL", etc. it works, but if I use the ARROW KEY to move to SELL and hit ENTER, it does not.

Last edited:

Scythe18th

Apr 9, 2018
Hey i got some problem, maybe u guys have the solution?
The game keep restarting Everytime i wanna do something

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
The game freezes when my Mei gets a bonus. There many grammar mistakes and often the beginning letter is missing from the dialogue box.

givecorny

Dec 30, 2019
Anyone else having an issue with Guest rooms? I've got them to level 2 and every day it reports 0 profit. Am I missing something? Is there some additional mechanic here I'm missing?

Raggedydan13

Aug 8, 2017
I just found this game and so far I'm really enjoying it. There are a few typos but that's no big issue. I hope to watch this game grow and expand the story and can't wait for more updates. You'll be seeing me on Patreon page soon even tho I hate them you deserve the support.

Reactions: fidless

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
I had Tomomitsu's influence to less than 20 (about 18 or so) and enough coin to choose the Night Raid (that reduces his influence by 20 if successful)
Sadly, his influence did not go negative when I succeeded and was in fact at 2. Perhaps it floored at 0 and then went up 2 due to overnight gain ?

Now I'm almost out of cash. In a couple days, I've got it down to zero, but the authorities are getting quite suspicious and I don't have the cash to buy them off again. How do I "FINISH HIM" ?

Raggedydan13

Aug 8, 2017
Anyone else having an issue with Guest rooms? I've got them to level 2 and every day it reports 0 profit. Am I missing something? Is there some additional mechanic here I'm missing?
Mine didn't do anything either till the place started to get better known. seems the better your reputation the more guests stay.

Jul 13, 2018
After receiving the quest Training Session, Nekomi's room will be empty so I can't talk to her at all. She is not in the Dojo either. When I switch out of her room, she'll appear briefly but I can't click on her.

I assume that is a bug? There is no where else I can really approach her...

Edit: Actually even before the quest, the room is always empty. Nekomi just isn't there at all. I attached a save if that helps with identifying the bug.

Last edited:

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
After receiving the quest Training Session, Nekomi's room will be empty so I can't talk to her at all. She is not in the Dojo either. When I switch out of her room, she'll appear briefly but I can't click on her.

I assume that is a bug? There is no where else I can really approach her...

Edit: Actually even before the quest, the room is always empty. Nekomi just isn't there at all.
Yep I have the same problem.

There is a problem when the girls are given a little bonus the game freezes. You then lose that whole night by having to restart.

GUPTAJI

Dec 15, 2018
Hi, I am unable to renovate the dojo room. It says invalid. I am on Day30 and have renovated all other rooms. Please help me.

kaiten

May 4, 2017
Not sure if it's a bug or working as intended, but whenever I train a girl and she gains a level mid-session, the gains reset to abnormally low values. E.g. she's gaining 30-40 points for the first half of the session, I assume she gains a level and the second half ends at 14-15 points.
Kept noticing this for a few updates now. Either it's working as intended (the large gains are counted instantly and cause her to gain a level, then the game starts counting towards the new level, in which case the end results are incorrect) or it's really a bug and I periodically get 20 point sessions when I should have 80-100 points normally.
If anyone can enlighten me, I'd appreciate it.

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
I *might* have discovered a work-around for my screen freezing problem. If I launch the Game.exe as admin, it doesn't seem to happen. I can't definitively declare victory yet, but so far it's working.

EDIT: just got another freeze, so this isn't a proper cure.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vrijgeest

Raggedydan13

Aug 8, 2017
seems its built into the s
Hi, I am unable to renovate the dojo room. It says invalid. I am on Day30 and have renovated all other rooms. Please help me.
Seems it is built into the story the same way you initially could not build hot springs or the garden. Progress further into the story and it will unlock. Gotta remember this is a virtual novel with management aspects but like any novel certain effects or events wont trigger till you reach a certain part in the story.

Reactions: GUPTAJI
4.40 star(s) 56 Votes