Anamodug

Aug 13, 2019
Do I get an additional sex scene for the main girls if I raise their obedience? or the training scene is what I only get? fidless

Last edited:

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
Hmm, I have a question. How long are we supposed to play this version? I am on day 45 and I have the feeling there isn't much happening anymore.
I'm aware of the gallery and the quest log, but it is still quite confusing to be honest. For example, if I keep playing and upgrade the building and the girls, will this screw up the balancing in the future, or if I don't will the game become too difficult. A few more information here wouldn't hurt imo.

I realize many "sandbox" games here on the site have the problem that the balancing is basically non-existent, but most of them just let you mindlessly grind for money so you don't miss anything if you cheat or make enough money in v.0.1 to last for the whole game. Wicked Rouge however has a pretty big management part so a proper balancing is kind of important.
I'm just maxing out all the girls and making money. I did just discovery you can now kill your enemies or spread lies, etc. Just go to creepy girlfriends room ;)

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Hmm, I have a question. How long are we supposed to play this version? I am on day 45 and I have the feeling there isn't much happening anymore.
I'm aware of the gallery and the quest log, but it is still quite confusing to be honest. For example, if I keep playing and upgrade the building and the girls, will this screw up the balancing in the future, or if I don't will the game become too difficult. A few more information here wouldn't hurt imo.

I realize many "sandbox" games here on the site have the problem that the balancing is basically non-existent, but most of them just let you mindlessly grind for money so you don't miss anything if you cheat or make enough money in v.0.1 to last for the whole game. Wicked Rouge however has a pretty big management part so a proper balancing is kind of important.
It's either block players from playing once they reach the content end or let them grind mindlessly. I chose the latter since in v0.1.x there were lots of people complaining about me blocking them from playing further.

Harem_Master

Oct 8, 2019
It's either block players from playing once they reach the content end or let them grind mindlessly. I chose the latter since in v0.1.x there were lots of people complaining about me blocking them from playing further.
If anything, besides maxing the girls out so your house intake is at it's peak, you could keep practicing at the dojo until you're maxed-out before the inevitable showdown with "Tommy-boy" and his goons that we expect to be brutal! :devilish:
392e8aef64111e0a2ed21378a6fb0686.gif

Last edited:

Maihes

Mar 6, 2020
Hi, i want to say that i enjoy the game so far for me it's a nice concept.

Possible bugs i found:
- On okitama part of map when you have a mugging event you can spam that event for all it's days(which is 4). For example i have 6 AP so each day i can spam the event 3 times * 4 = 12 times that event while on the other parts of the map you can do it once, that's why i think it's a bug.
- Not sure what that (WIP) means next to quests but it seems that i'm stuck at the "the red petal revival - Repay your debt" (which btw at the start of quest the women[don't remember her name but who gives the quest] says that i need 15k for next month but in the quest windows it says 12k probably a typo just wonder which is true and the days stay 30 all the time it should go down as days pass)

i'm at day 100+

Reactions: fidless

Maihes

Mar 6, 2020
WIP means Work in Progress, which can also translates to ‘Not yet Implemented’ in some cases.
Dohh .. yeah ... haha :rolleyes::sneaky:

Ohh and yeah forgot to mention it earlier but the events on the map (not sure if all but well) the text says it requires 1 AP but it takes 2 maybe this too can be fixed as probably a typo :p again :D

Small suggestion:
- it would be nice to have in the dojo a training to improve the skills maybe develop new skills but i know the combat part is still underdeveloped but yeah (but i hope that part of game will get attention too in development)

Ialdabaoth

Mar 2, 2017
so my question is when this game going to finish ?
I don't think anyone can actually fully answer that. The game is being done in visual novel style, which means it's dialogue heavy... which also means that it takes far longer to finish than the average RPGM game.

Patience is a virtue and if you want to help out (and have at least $1 to spare a month), go to fidless' Patreon.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

Jooker0047

Sep 8, 2018
Hi, I'm facing a problem with one of my courtesans. She's exhausted and sick and wouldn't want to get back to work though I waited for her more than 30 days. A help would be nice :)

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Hi, I'm facing a problem with one of my courtesans. She's exhausted and sick and wouldn't want to get back to work though I waited for her more than 30 days. A help would be nice :)
Hey. Download my posted file "Map012" in the previous page. It should fix the problem.

skynetent

Jan 29, 2019
Hello.
I like very much this game, is well done and the history is very enjoyable, in this old japan enviroinment.

But I have a problem.
With the new version, I can't load my old saves.

I have copied the folder "saves" in the "www" folder to the new version, but when I try to load the previous game, I only see a message than says:

LOADING ERROR

Failed to load: save/save6.jpg?1587573566174
For more information push F8 [RETRY]

I push F8 and sometimes nothing happens, and sometimes the game crash.

My previous saves are from version 0.1.3A

does anyone knows how I can fix this?

Thank you a lot.

Jooker0047

Sep 8, 2018
Hey, sorry I'm facing a new problem. I finished the first quest when you should wait 60 days and improve the buildings. I started my second quest when I should wait get 12000 Gold in 30 Days. I have all the necessay gold and 30 days have passed, but nothing's happening, even the countdown isn't working. How can I fix it?

Mar 19, 2019
Hey, sorry I'm facing a new problem. I finished the first quest when you should wait 60 days and improve the buildings. I started my second quest when I should wait get 12000 Gold in 30 Days. I have all the necessay gold and 30 days have passed, but nothing's happening, even the countdown isn't working. How can I fix it?
That quest isn’t done yet so there is nothing to really fix right now

RichCas

Jun 19, 2018
Woah. That was fun. Even after I have burned through all the events I still continued playing for a few hours or so just because the management and fighting aspect of the game is enjoyable enough. Although I have to agree with all the other comments about the UI leaving alot to be desired. Not that it detracted me that much from enjoying the gameplay and the story.

A few questions/suggestions though:
Can you make it so that we can decide as to how the girls address the player?
Are there any plans for more "not so nice" options with regard to how we treat the courtesans?
I'd also like it if there are animated events where the courtesans "entertain" a crowd. lol

That's it for me. I've been looking for a good sandbox game with trainer and prostitution tags and this was the answer. Thank you.
If anyone can recommend a similar game, preferably with "corruption" tags, I would be very grateful.

Will wait for more.

Reactions: fidless
4.40 star(s) 56 Votes