D

Deleted member 1603093

I just got trounced as a level 8 with 3 extra members. This combat seems a little unbalanced.
Or is their some sort of upgrade I should be getting?

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Unlocked all event but Kisayo hotspring sex event . How do I get it?
Some users have problems with 3 events not triggering (Kisayo hot spring/backyard and Nekomi backyard events). It'll be fixed in the next version a couple of weeks later.

Reactions: tree03

Oboe

Nov 17, 2019
The altered story-line for Kisayo is great (sort of Shakespearean), and so are the scenes for the other girls. I noticed that the Shrine's functions haven't been working. I'm assuming it's temporary since the "Blessings" are still a W.I.P.? :unsure:
I have to agree. She seems ferocious; quite scary. I never played the version as sister but I get the feeling she'd just as soon knife me as act as my fiancee. But I can't help but wonder if she'll get so jealous she'll end up in sex training like the courtesans, or if she'll become a 'c' herself (to, you know, help finance the destruction of their common enemy).

I also think K should give advice on how to conduct the war campaign (what to spend money on, what to do first, when to do more). That advice should be aware of the MC's resources, so needs some logic built in. And her girl samurai (or your second) should give advice on how to fight, because the first couple fights are a huge shock..

Reactions: Harem_Master

Harem_Master

Oct 8, 2019
I have to agree. She seems ferocious; quite scary. I never played the version as sister but I get the feeling she'd just as soon knife me as act as my fiancee. But I can't help but wonder if she'll get so jealous she'll end up in sex training like the courtesans, or if she'll become a 'c' herself (to, you know, help finance the destruction of their common enemy).

I also think K should give advice on how to conduct the war campaign (what to spend money on, what to do first, when to do more). That advice should be aware of the MC's resources, so needs some logic built in. And her girl samurai (or your second) should give advice on how to fight, because the first couple fights are a huge shock..
I have a feeling that this will all happen in some way. The game's story-line already makes for a good Samurai Light Novel/Manga, and as for Kisayo and Yaichi's betrothal since childhood, there might even be an option to let the MC keep his favorite Concubine(s) as long as Kisayo is the "official" Wife and mistress of his household. This was an acceptable idea during that era and still is in many traditionally minded cultures.

Jash83

Jun 8, 2019
Is there actually any way to raise obedience other than Scolding or Whipping the girls? Because I don't wanna do that, the whipping in particular really seems to run counter to the game's general tone. Having it set to 0% during the systems update really bit hard.

XJ347

Sep 19, 2017
I really like this game. That is saying something because RPGM is bad and this game is made worse because of it.

Good? Animations, character models are different enough, though I would like the older prostitute to be thicker, and the younger one to look younger... Story is pretty good to for this type of game. Game play is above average for a brothel sim.

The bad? RPGM and it's bugs. I have ran into 3 different bugs that have locked the game forcing a reload which put me tons of time to replay =( That makes it basically unplayable IMO. Any moment you could lose everything, a real downer.

Once the bugs are squashed this could be a true gem... but until then =(

Reactions: asanoturna

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Is there actually any way to raise obedience other than Scolding or Whipping the girls? Because I don't wanna do that, the whipping in particular really seems to run counter to the game's general tone. Having it set to 0% during the systems update really bit hard.
More options will be added later.

I really like this game. That is saying something because RPGM is bad and this game is made worse because of it.

Good? Animations, character models are different enough, though I would like the older prostitute to be thicker, and the younger one to look younger... Story is pretty good to for this type of game. Game play is above average for a brothel sim.

The bad? RPGM and it's bugs. I have ran into 3 different bugs that have locked the game forcing a reload which put me tons of time to replay =( That makes it basically unplayable IMO. Any moment you could lose everything, a real downer.

Once the bugs are squashed this could be a true gem... but until then =(
Please, keep your hatred for RPGM somewhere else. I'm sure bugs are not universal for RPGM and it's the fault with the code. Save more often just in case. Game is still in development and bugs will be fixed.
It also would help if you told me when bugs happened.

Last edited:

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Saving is easy in this game which is a great plus point. Navigating is awkward at times using the right mouse button to climb down through the command tree does not always work as it also brings up the menu. I do like the renders as this is often a real negative in other brothel sims.

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Saving is easy in this game which is a great plus point. Navigating is awkward at times using the right mouse button to climb down through the command tree does not always work as it also brings up the menu. I do like the renders as this is often a real negative in other brothel sims.
That's something on my "To-do" list. Pressing "call girl" should show girl on the left and everything else (activities/skills) on the right menu and assigning activities and other options should be possible with one click as well as choosing available girls.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
How do you get back from the management screen to say the office? I have to use the city map.

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
There are two buttons. "Locations" opens local establishment "map". "City map" opens the city map.
You spend action points on training and interactions with courtesans mostly.

Reactions: Harem_Master

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
I am surprised that I liked this game. When downloading i missed the fact this is a RPGM game and when i started the game i was pissed. But since i had already downloaded the game i thought might as well give it shot and was pleasantly surprised by how good this game is. I generally hate RPGM games but this is an exception. So kudos to the dev for avoiding the annoyances of RPGM games.
The renders and models are great and story is also interesting.Can be a bit slow at times, but it adds to story of the game.

Now to the bad part

1. Switching activities is a pain in the ass. Its nice to see that improving this is on the devs to-do list, and i really hope its improved in the next version, bcoz for me this is the most annoying feature of the game currently.
2. Skipping the Sexual training mini game/scene. After playing them over a dozen times they get really annoying, there should be an option to skip them.
3. Allow Auto resting based on energy in place of health
Overall its a pretty great game and i look forward to the next update.

Last edited:

AJSHR

Jan 12, 2019
I don't care what others say I love every type of game lol grew up from 2d RPG, flash games to extreme 3d to virtual games... can't complain anything. And I am really enjoying this game always wanted to play management type of game you know to be a boss and raise some goons games LOL.

Last edited:

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
On Launch, I get a window with
Profile error occured
Your profile can not be used because it is from a newer version of NW.js
Some features may be unavailable. Please specify a different profile directory or user a newer version of NW.js.

I click OK and continue

And load my save and immediately get stuck

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
On Launch, I get a window with
Profile error occured
Your profile can not be used because it is from a newer version of NW.js
Some features may be unavailable. Please specify a different profile directory or user a newer version of NW.js.

I click OK and continue

And load my save and immediately get stuck
Make sure save is made in v0.3.x or above. Older saves are not supported. Try other saves, post a pic with error, etc.
Maybe it's something fixable.
The initial error doesn't cause any problems. It just shows that your nw.js is updated to a newer version, but that doesn't matter for the game.

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
Happens before I'm given the option to start a new game or continue, so it's not save dependent. I did manage to load a v0.3.x save. However, I'm now stuck at a dialog box "father's changed attitude, the daughter of the family head refused to follow their orders and occasionally visited you nonetheless."
At this point I had to leave the keyboard to answer a telephone call, but when I return, I cannot advance.

Edit: Reloaded a save, I'm stuck again but got further. I've got to the corridor and "He looks like any other common man, but through the years ... " is stuck on the screen. I *think* I'm advancing the dialog, but I'm not getting to see any of it

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 56 Votes