HTML Wife Adventures - The Control App [v0.8.5] [Crayman]

3.50 star(s) 39 Votes

HGamer1234

Jun 30, 2019
how do i trigger to be nice to kyle ? command not shows up

okay, i got it, its not in the game yet.

Last edited:

jgg

Feb 13, 2018
Hey Crayman enjoyed what you have so far.. I'm curious though for the source of laptop4.gif and laptop5.gif. :) They spoke to me.

Mr.Phantom

Aug 16, 2017
I think you need fix line 7031 because quest "Wife confronts Step-dad - LOCKED [Prerequisites: Be unkind to StepFather at BBQ, Help Step-dad III scene viewed, then talk with wife about StepFather. Choose don't trust.] " will be not finish.
set $$stepdconfront to true
TO
set $stepdconfront to true

smokllya

Jul 14, 2017
Can't download from any of your links.
Mega is down.
Google Drive states download limit has been reached.
Letsupload never lets me download for some reason, it always asks me to download an extension.

Deleted member 900601

Sep 21, 2018
Crayman lots of bugs. It's possible to brick the game if you open up the control app at wrong times.

As people have already said, scene replay isn't linking properly.

Also is the game hard locked on routes? I can't get the BBQ to happen again.

Babalek68

May 26, 2017
I think it's a very good update. I like the game.

I think it would be nice to add some wife's progress indicator - for example a page with a wife's photo, basic information, stats and her thoughts on various topics (modeling, fetishes that currently interest her, what her relationship with other characters). This could be used to show current achievements.

I think that in the future it would be good if some of the repetitive scenes changed depending on how high the Control is.

TGIL

Mar 12, 2019
I'd like more ways to be naughty at school. Increasing levels of teasing students or exhibitionism.

MapleBacon

Aug 25, 2017
I'd personally recommend adding more in the way of choice for how slutty Emily is in scenes. Nothing too crazy, just a simple yes no gate into scenes would add a lot of control for the player, and feel more like it's her letting her feelings get the best of her despite knowing its wrong than simply being slutty because the mind app turned her slutty. As an example after the initial school fun instead of her auto masturbating every time after work maybe have a simple choice where she thinks about doing it, if you pick yes the scene fires as normal, if no theres some flavour text where while excited she says its too risky or wrong etc. Only my opinion but I feel that would add a lot to the overall experience, particularly as this progresses into more hardcore scenes, though if thats not what you want the experience to be thats cool too, the games already looking very good so far.

DaPepi

Sep 19, 2017
A really nice game. I like those html games especially if someone makes the effort to create the matching gif's to the scenes. Very good. By the way, I love the Mary part and hope there will be more in the next update.

Does anyone know where this scene is from? Maryslave2.gif

egib

Apr 21, 2017
A really nice game. I like those html games especially if someone makes the effort to create the matching gif's to the scenes. Very good. By the way, I love the Mary part and hope there will be more in the next update.

Does anyone know where this scene is from? View attachment 416063
be nice,, bribe kyle instead of scold/threaten him

• Angry
Reactions: makcim334
D

Deleted member 22113

in the gallery is says i need to have the wife at certain levels for some scenes am i locked out of those now since shes maxed out and i didnt do them then?

3.50 star(s) 39 Votes