• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

HTML Wife Adventures - The Control App [v0.8.5] [Crayman]

3.50 star(s) 39 Votes

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
Game is just about getting the right combinations from your choices. Very easy to see all of the scenes. A bug prevents a few scenes from showing up after unlocking them. The grind is more about money at the start. I changed one line to give you more money from the husband's job. It's now $500 instead of $50 and changed it so once you view the first blowjob scene it will unlock all of the scenes. Very easy to edit and I don't know anything about the coding.
Hmm, it seems my Laptop has completely disappeared from the game with your mod

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
Interesting. This must be a small taste of what creators have to go through. I tested with a save file and a new game with no saves.
Try to add some instructions, you just kinda dropped the file into the thread and I kinda guessed where to put it

Plutonian

Jun 14, 2017
I'm just starting to learn what some of the code means. If you find a bug let me know nicely. Instructions are inside.

I decided to update the mod to unlock all of the scenes. They will not remain unlocked once you restart the game. This way you can see which scenes you missed out normally.

Last edited:

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
I'm just starting to learn what some of the code means. If you find a bug let me know nicely. Instructions are inside.
I'm actually an idiot man, I forgot that you actually need to purchase the laptop if you start the game again. Fun fact though. I just tried out both of your mods, and the new one doesn't fully open all the scenes, as in provided screenshot, whereas the first one you posted does

Thank anyways!

Plutonian

Jun 14, 2017
I'm actually an idiot man, I forgot that you actually need to purchase the laptop if you start the game again. Fun fact though. I just tried out both of your mods, and the new one doesn't fully open all the scenes, as in provided screenshot, whereas the first one you posted does

Thank anyways!
I didn't add the unlock for all the scenes. The first mod just changed code and this second mod added lines of code. By the time the next update comes out I'll be able to add more to my mod. It should be easy to add resets to paths as well. For now I'm just going to learn new things until the next release.

• Angry
Reactions: makcim334
3.50 star(s) 39 Votes