• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

HTML Wife Adventures - The Control App [v0.8.5] [Crayman]

3.50 star(s) 39 Votes

Plutonian

Jun 14, 2017

v0.2.2 Content Update
Hi Patrons,
An FYI on this update - the Step-Dad Path; we have roughly 14 scenes mapped out and drafted with the carefully selected 'visual aid' already edited and ready to go... They're almost as good as this picture *actual scenes from v0.2.2*.
Not sure if it's this side of the year or next, but it's coming soon either way.
Merry Christmas ya filthy animals.
Crayman

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 528

im seeing "pretend 3-6" in the image folder but not seeing it in the cheat mod unlocked scenes, any idea how to see those?

Ubik

Old man in a young body
Donor
Sep 8, 2016

Unlocked

Hi Patrons,
Here is the V0.2.2 release which branches down the Step-Dad route(s).
As always please let me know if you spot any bugs as I start working on V0.2.3 (Teacher Route).
Crayman

Last edited:
Reactions: fbass and Deshad

Sanito

Jul 15, 2017
So in this game, you have an app that controls your wife, which okay soudns interesting. But the note that it revolves around themes of cuckoldry makes me ???, as I am curious how my wife winds up in these situations if I have an app that controls her. Did I mistunderstand the OP, or?

olmomunita

Aug 2, 2017
Basically the app seems to make her horny so she's open to doing stuff with you, but also with others.

I liked the update, but I'm looking forward to the next one. When he says it'll focus on the "teacher" path, I hope it means with the students and not with the colleague person only.

shizzlenizzle

Aug 21, 2018
I downloaded 0.2.2 version of game, but i cant get stepdad to stay in house. I tried every available option at BBQ party but nothing happens. Same for activation pool event and game dont let me go past day 50. I get only empty yellow page and can go only back. Doing ima something wrong?
same.

Lionerdo

Dec 25, 2017
I can't seem to find the step-dad events either. Was thinking maybe he'd show up if I just stayed home or something, but I got nothing. Did play up to day 70 or so.

Edit: Nvm, I needed to progress the model events first.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 39 Votes