HTML Wife Adventures - The Control App [v0.9.0CE] [Crayman]

3.50 star(s) 42 Votes

YinBlack

Sep 24, 2017
To get there you need to buy lingerie for wife and then get her to do modelling at work and then stay home one day to find the magazine with her in it a couple of times and it goes from there. I thought the neighbour story was a side route so having the whole neighbour storyline as the whole purpose of the latest update is a bit dissapointing to me and I will wait for future updates, I would like to see more routes with the route your playing but with her dominating, I don't think it will ever get there at this rate.
I did that. MC discovered the magazine but then it developed the same way until the end of the route :/

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
As much as I have enjoyed this game and its script, I was looking forward to this neighbor-dominant questline update with positive anticipation. Then, boom, gobsmacked by ... something. "Bizarre" or one of its synonyms comes to mind.

Once the project is done, I'm going to delete this branch from the code and replace it with lines from Donnie Darko...or something.

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
How to do this
It's similar to trying to find the correct numbers to open a lock, or safe, or something. Wait, Wait, do this, do that then you are allowed to progress to the next phase which is just as gimmicky. Some parts make no sense at all such as when the knife is used. Just keep guessing until you hit the correct combination.

L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021
I did that. MC discovered the magazine but then it developed the same way until the end of the route :/
I was playing it last night to try to solve your problem and it did my head in, the game has way too many unfinished paths that have been stagnant for far too long, I feel that just focusing on the Neighbour scene and not working on other paths was counterproductive and should have been done at a later date and certain events like the BBQ etc could have been a little more scandalous. This game really has great potential. Trying to trigger certain events can be frustrating.

Reactions: YinBlack

ARDATR103

May 21, 2019
It's similar to trying to find the correct numbers to open a lock, or safe, or something. Wait, Wait, do this, do that then you are allowed to progress to the next phase which is just as gimmicky. Some parts make no sense at all such as when the knife is used. Just keep guessing until you hit the correct combination.
what is the right combination I couldn't find

Reactions: Nameless420

Galileu

Aug 18, 2018
I like the situations that happen outside the house, i think it'll be nice if there's more people to interact and I really like how we can control both of them, thx for the game keep it up!

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Can this be played with images disabled?
Not easily. One could generate a one pixel jpg or webm and then name them the same as those in the game, then replace. Would take a bit of work but is doable. There are probably other ways to arrive at the same result.

pudding30

May 22, 2019
This is such a great game/interactive/visual novel. Amazing! Until this last update. Great that it includes an option for only the new updates especially the hottest one. No matter what choice you make - Hot Wife- Submissive Wife-Dominant Wife - its pretty hot.
However, this update is the most frustrating. Its just click baiting. WAIT, STRUGGLE ad infinitum. Whats the correct choices that give you an ending? Theres no way to tell. I finally got an ending with an object in a bedroom. But how do you get back there? Just damn frustrating to the point of just giving up. I hate it when the most talented, creative and freaky (and I mean that in a good way) developers/artists just hate the people who play the game and want to make it difficult. Crayman was pretty good in giving you the guidelines to try the route (s) that you wanted to go. Eliminating the grinding (at least most of it) then this update comes. PLEASE, give us a walkthrough at least!!! Please. This is just too good to waste.

3.50 star(s) 42 Votes