HTML Wife Adventures - The Control App [v0.9.0CE] [Crayman]

3.50 star(s) 42 Votes

pudding30

May 22, 2019
How to play that neighbour root Crayman after struggle and wait what is the storyline on that? It is just going for a bad ending.
Absolutely right! I have no problem with the bad endings, thats pretty neat, but we need a good ending or two just to keep it interesting. If its all good or all bad endings there really is no reason to play to the end.

Reactions: Wimpyd
May 30, 2019
Stability simply does not increase for me. No app use for days, says it's up by three, multiple nights, no change to the stability bar in the app menu.

firefall132

Jan 28, 2018
Few posts back. Link
That really only describes starting the stepdad route at all, not the secret route. I've done the max Help actions like it says in the scene gallery, but it just gives me the Sub scene, not the Secret one. Which is especially annoying because the second sub scene doesn't seem to exist :/

Dveloaver

Dec 17, 2017
do you think we will get more of the city events playing as the wife or the husband going out and catching her in the act where you can confront her or watch from a distance

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
That really only describes starting the stepdad route at all, not the secret route. I've done the max Help actions like it says in the scene gallery, but it just gives me the Sub scene, not the Secret one. Which is especially annoying because the second sub scene doesn't seem to exist :/
Unless it was fixed this update you can start the secret path but never progress it. For whatever reason the flag that changes it from stage 1 to stage 2 simply doesn't trigger so you have to do it yourself with variable editing.

Ninjaperv

May 29, 2017
I get this error when I click on the "Camgirl - Ovulation" option.

Error: the passage "Rewatch FO_Camgirl_Sex_Scene_1" does not exist

korko

May 30, 2017
Here your feedback, old save dont work AGAIN.Test your game before publish it. It was said that old saves will work. I m not strat over and over and over. I m done, good luck to you.

Shopopo

May 24, 2018
I get this error when I click on the "Camgirl - Ovulation" option.

Error: the passage "Rewatch FO_Camgirl_Sex_Scene_1" does not exist
After exploring the HTML file, I think it's referencing a scene unique to the Patreon version (called the Curious Edition).

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I feel good.

As opposed to previous times when I would click on this game after seeing an update notice and feel let down at "great, some new content on one of the silly ntr routes* :rolleyes:", this time I tempered my expectations, and no disappointment was had!

so model path is dead?
Certainly feels that way.

*silly ntr routes may or may not include anything having to do with coercive old neighbors, bosses, the usual suspects as opppsed to regular hot wife sharing action

• Haha
Reactions: iscokeit

Dirk87

Jul 23, 2017
Here your feedback, old save dont work AGAIN.Test your game before publish it. It was said that old saves will work. I m not strat over and over and over. I m done, good luck to you.
Must be something wrong with your save then. Mine work just fine.

Reactions: L0b0ts

Dirk87

Jul 23, 2017
Since the focus of each update is determined by a vote, y'all can just pay for the privilege and vote for the model route :WeSmart:

• Haha

pinkomegalul

Feb 7, 2018
I used cheats to unlock the scenes but i haven't seen anything new
It is being released in four parts, this first part is only the intro, don't know why developer claims there are 7 new scenes I can't find them.
Read the changelog:
v0.8.1
This is the first of 4 beta releases before v0.9. This release opens the untouched wife paths within the step-dad route (Hot wife, Sub wife, Dom Wife). It includes 7 new erotic scenes and a handful of bug fixes (including principal route being locked).
Dom Wife: 2 scenes
Hot wife: 2 scenes
Sub wife: 3 scenes

3.50 star(s) 42 Votes