3.90 star(s) 23 Votes

PlayDat

Sep 18, 2017
I can only tell you one thing without spoilers.
Her husband will discover a dark side that he did not know.
And will the wife accept her husband's new perversion?

As for the game, each episode will be chapters.
So close to the complete scenes.
So it's basically netorase a la ruins of luxoria. A few games try to expand the story by turning netorase into netorare by means of slow corruption, i just hope the game will have lots of choices that actually affect the story and endingS, as too many games are "on rails" and with fake choices that change only a few dialogue lines and that's it.

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
So it's basically netorase a la ruins of luxoria. A few games try to expand the story by turning netorase into netorare by means of slow corruption, i just hope the game will have lots of choices that actually affect the story and endingS, as too many games are "on rails" and with fake choices that change only a few dialogue lines and that's it.
Each episode will be a chapter that starts and ends with the game
For example, the next episode will be the welcome party with Augusto's new colleagues.
Here they start and end with the chapter, there will be no suspensions or long waits.

Reactions: ohhaiguize and MrJ

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
Who's MC in this game? Husband, wife or both?
[/QUOTE
Not who you are.
But who do you love.
I hope to continue because I have so many strange situations in mind that the perverse game can show itself in many different ways.
Thanks so much

Steve Carter

Apr 28, 2017
Guys, I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this game and there's NTR in it. Seriously, they should make it more clear in the promo pics that we may encounter NTR in this game.

Now everyone just back away slowly and not startle it. NTR games are just as afraid of us as we are of them, but they'll maul our fragile manhoods if they perceive us alpha men as a threat.

Last edited:

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
So fair the husband be Homer Simpson and the lover some fucker.. xdd

I will try it with has android port and a few more updates.. looks nice and I hope the NTR will be avoidable (I will play two paths anyway)

Reactions: Lucrezia&Augusto

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
Guys, I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this game and there's NTR in it. Seriously, they should make it more clear in the promo pics that we may encounter NTR in this game.

Now everyone just back away slowly and not startle it. NTR games are just as afraid of us as we are of them, but they'll maul our fragile manhoods if they perceive us alpha men as a threat.
See that NTR can also be a game that the couple likes.
Those who accept NTR do not see the Alpha male man as a threat.
Indeed, he sees it as a game opportunity.

Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016

The game has the NTR tag. Didn't you see that?

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
I miss read that but I still hope she gets her personality warped by corruption.
Keep in mind that I also wanted to involve you in various situations.
So it will all be feasible.
I will also like to hear your views.

3.90 star(s) 23 Votes