3.90 star(s) 23 Votes

hielo_seco

Aug 4, 2019
Will wait till it have more content, seems interesting.
But really, the first thing i thought is that the wife is a trophy wife to some scumbag millionaire on his 60 (which i guess is not the intention), not a young couple, please consider using an average looking not old mc

Reactions: PinkGoddess

Steve Carter

Apr 28, 2017
You don't have anything to worry about.

Nobody here perceives you as an alpha male.
But I just played Harem Simulator 5000 and all the girls in that game told me how huge my cock was and how great I was in bed. If that doesn't scream alpha male I don't know what does. I'm so alpha that I didn't even play Harem Simulator 4000 because there was another male character in it. He may have brushed up against one of the women in my harem and as every alpha male knows the second another man makes any kind of physical contact with one of your girls you just become another dirty cuck.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
But I just played Harem Simulator 5000 and all the girls in that game told me how huge my cock was and how great I was in bed. If that doesn't scream alpha male I don't know what does. I'm so alpha that I didn't even play Harem Simulator 4000 because there was another male character in it. He may have brushed up against one of the women in my harem and as every alpha male knows the second another man makes any kind of physical contact with one of your girls you just become another dirty cuck.
See here is the difference between your alpha male and my alpha woman.

While you play harem simulator I actually have a harem of pussy.

Sure, they are all cats but IT COUNTS.

Steve Carter

Apr 28, 2017
See here is the difference between your alpha male and my alpha woman.

While you play harem simulator I actually have a harem of pussy.

Sure, they are all cats but IT COUNTS.
I hope they didn't brush up against any male cats. if they did I hate to be the one to break this to you but....

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
What are you talking about? PNG is a lossless format.

If you're going to tell people how to make their game, at least make sure you know what you're saying is correct.
Well alrighty, friend, let's discuss. First, I've been using Photoshop for 20+ years, although now my weapon of choice is Affinity Photo. Second, yes, PNG is lossless if untouched and there are lossless compression techniques. But they can certainly be compressed using lossy algorithms, too. Just head over to Tiny PNG to check out their compression schema. If one does use a lossless compression scheme, such as built in Photoshop, the smaller the file the more the computing power to open it. Regardless, the pictures here in this game are lacking quality and are needlessly too large.

Webp, on the other hand, is a minimum of 25% smaller file size while retaining the same quality as a PNG. It has an alpha channel, too. If I were to use PNG in the websites I build I'd get smoked by slow load times and high bandwidth. Lastly, many VN producers have switched to webp already and more are doing so. The advantages are too good to ignore.

Reactions: hr17 and Dould255

BoyGeorge

Nov 12, 2019
i love ntr games.. but hoping for swinging or sharing later on and multiple penetration hopefully haha

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
Guys, I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this game and there's NTR in it. Seriously, they should make it more clear in the promo pics that we may encounter NTR in this game.

Now everyone just back away slowly and not startle it. NTR games are just as afraid of us as we are of them, but they'll maul our fragile manhoods if they perceive us alpha men as a threat.
Check the tags and stop crying
i simply don't understand you anti-NTR people always complaining about games where one partner is cheating another, but same time no panic and complaining (for example) on games when underaged creepy kid fucks mother, aunt, sisters...
I'm not judging anyones kinks, I'm playing all games in which I like graphics and story no matter of tags, but you people read tags and if NTR is there skip the game and don't bother us with your complains.

Game is very good and what bothers me is very bad English and no choices for now.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Check the tags and stop crying
i simply don't understand you anti-NTR people always complaining about games where one partner is cheating another, but same time no panic and complaining (for example) on games when underaged creepy kid fucks mother, aunt, sisters...
I'm not judging anyones kinks, I'm playing all games in which I like graphics and story no matter of tags, but you people read tags and if NTR is there skip the game and don't bother us with your complains.

Game is very good and what bothers me is very bad English and no choices for now.
He was joking, it was a joke post, it was so very painfully obvious it was a joke post.

EdPokol

Mar 31, 2019
Promising start. A good looking wife and a nice ntr theme, will certainly be following this one.
The translation needs work (e.g. he/his, she/her) and of course English menus but well done for a 1st release.

3.90 star(s) 23 Votes