3.90 star(s) 25 Votes

Julius Ash

Sep 26, 2017
Unlocked
Oops! Now we will understand why Augusto likes to share Lucrezia.
Oops!
Now we will understand why Augusto likes to share Lucrezia.
Announcements! In the next update, we will automatically send the Download link via Patreon message to all supporters who have maintained their monthly support.

relayer

Jun 9, 2017
sorry, but we dont need mad meat Lucrezia , we need Lucrezia in love and good story about her jelousy husband with little bit criminal :unsure:

Last edited:

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
sorry, but we dont need mad meat Lucrezia , we need Lucrezia in love and good story about her jelousy husband with little bit criminal :unsure:
The crazy Lucrezia as you call her is part of the story heheheh
In fact, in the next chapter, some things from Lucrezia's past can be slightly understood.
The story ultimately starts from the next chapter currently I have shown you a couple in difficulty and Lucrezia very confused.
And now comes the fun.
At least I hope to give this emotion.
And the criminal effect is a basis for you to taste love.
Thanks again for your comment hello to the next

despaireducer

Aug 15, 2019
I hope we always can choose not humiliate husband and do kinky things with his knowledge. Coz she looks like my gf eventhough that baldy doesn't look like me I feel like him. I don't want to be humiliated by a cheating wife.

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
I hope we always can choose not humiliate husband and do kinky things with his knowledge. Coz she looks like my gf eventhough that baldy doesn't look like me I feel like him. I don't want to be humiliated by a cheating wife.
[/CITAZIONE]
Hello friend meanwhile congratulations for your girlfriend ... If she is beautiful like Lucrezia you are very lucky.

I wanted to ask you but you said you feel like Auguto.
But my question is have you already had direct experiences or are they just fantasies?

Ah! Answering your question the story is a love story so if you are referring to Mistress I just wanted to show you that Lucrezia has a dual personality and that she is very mean to anyone.

Reactions: despaireducer

Julius Ash

Sep 26, 2017

Who knows what's going on....
I think something bad is going on....
But to know that I have to wait for the next episode. ihihihih
For the discerning reader, the ending of this episode will be a real surprise.
So pull up your chair, warm up your mouse and buy lots of cold beers....
Episode 8 soon on this site.
1623464784005.png

3.90 star(s) 25 Votes