3.90 star(s) 25 Votes

Back

Aug 3, 2017
At Lucrezia&Augusto - Apparently something went wonky with that Discord link. It's not working for me (via laptop) nor for my friend who tried using his phone. If it looks up and up on your end, then perhaps we're just isolated cases...

Edit: Oh and playing the Sicilian sounds interesting. I haven't tried this one yet so I'll hold off until the update drops. ;]

Reactions: Lucrezia&Augusto

Julius Ash

Sep 26, 2017

You should know that I'm almost done...
I'm just waiting for Roberta to finish translating my script and then I just have to copy it.
In the meantime, I can't sit on my hands so I'll give you a preview of the first image of episode 9.

I would like to inform you that as I had previously warned, the game will take on the true meaning of the story from the eighth episode.
There is much more to the story than just a fetish, and from now on it gets more complicated.
It was my choice to start in a very bland, almost banal way because I like surprise effects.

So if you like tension, plot and passion then you will enjoy this.

Be warned though that the game is going to get tough so if you have a weak stomach I suggest you don't watch it.
Peace and love to all.

cscena1.png

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
The moment of truth has arrived.
Many will cry SCANDAL, others will find something to critique.
But after exactly one year I managed to get the game on the path I wanted.
Now it seems only fair to reveal a few things to you.
And to do so, I'm going to show you the new cover of the game that will be released with the ninth chapter.

COPERTINA9CAPITOLO.png

Lust&Pateron

Dec 17, 2020
Unlike the infamous dev "Looting Patreons". This is what your mind said.
Well yes. Nearly every game gets big from f95. Once they get big, it's "I don't wanna associate myself with that pirate site". Even though most pateron are from f95.

Yet, this Dev. Is talking and embracing the site. So guess what? I might support, I will go out of my way and follow the game more.

The game might not be my type, but at least the Dev is talking and listening.

And, the passion in the game is obvious

Julius Ash

Sep 26, 2017
Just checked the pool on his patreon page... now is clear where this game is going, i have bad feeling....

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Re:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Of the three character designs, I like the third one best. (However, I'm stating this without any story context since I haven't played the game yet.) I know that the first one is way ahead in the vote count, but if this is supposed to be some kind of flashback scene to the past with interactions from a young Mafioso -- even if it's the head honcho's son -- then the first design seems too "mature" and a bit too old. The second one looks wild and doesn't garner the respect or fear of someone so close to the boss even if he's supposed to be arrogant and untamed. The third one, on the other hand, appears to be a nice balance of the first two's aspects. The design makes him seem like he's coming to his own as the young Mafioso's son with his own power; yet, retains the exuberance and energy that is inherit in youngsters. Hence, my vote goes to the third design.

TL;DR - I vote for #3.

Reactions: Lucrezia&Augusto
3.90 star(s) 25 Votes