3.90 star(s) 25 Votes

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
I don't like the direction this is going with this "your character" gimmick.

This is no longer ntr if you have a self insert character and it's not Augusto since the ntr was supposed to be revolving around him and lucrezia.

What you have here is vanilla if your own character will eventually seduce and fck Lucrezia then wtf is the point of that.

Remove the ntr tag and add cheating instead because this is basically what it is if you don't control Agusto but this mafia cool boy dude that's supposed to be a self insert.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I don't like the direction this is going with this "your character" gimmick.

This is no longer ntr if you have a self insert character and it's not Augusto since the ntr was supposed to be revolving around him and lucrezia.

What you have here is vanilla if your own character will eventually seduce and fck Lucrezia then wtf is the point of that.

Remove the ntr tag and add cheating instead because this is basically what it is if you don't control Agusto but this mafia cool boy dude that's supposed to be a self insert.
Dev isn't the one controlling the tags, mods own the thread.

Also Augusto was never really the MC, you made more choices for her than anything else. She's been more the focus.

That being said it was a story of redemption so she was always going to win in the end. Not really what the ntr crowd look for.

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
He definitely isn't the worst character ever but Sandro is the first character for me to hate and not give a shit about. Unfortunately i have to deal with him in the route i want to take. The two i was most interested in her taking part of now seem to be falling into the back.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Thank you dev, That was the best update yet. I don’t know how someone could say it sucked. It was bigger update than I expected. In my play through she had 3 sex scenes, 1 tennis racquet & a handjob on the bus!

hielo_seco

Aug 4, 2019
Lucrezia is gorgeous, but i have to say that I check this game once every few updates and every time I check it I think is not for me, there is just to much blackmailing and i kind of find it disgusting (Its fine if there are some routes or something, but its central in this game)

I hope the best for the developer of this game, will totally check your next game specially if it swinging/hotwifing related!

Reactions: Lucrezia&Augusto

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Lucrezia is gorgeous, but i have to say that I check this game once every few updates and every time I check it I think is not for me, there is just to much blackmailing and i kind of find it disgusting (Its fine if there are some routes or something, but its central in this game)

I hope the best for the developer of this game, will totally check your next game specially if it swinging/hotwifing related!
You should play office wife then

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
First of all, thank you all for taking the time to watch and comment on my game.
I wanted to let you know that I'm already at work on the ninth chapter. Today I am going to create a scene that should make you appreciate Augustus a lot more and introduce him to you from a different aspect.
I have always said that this is a love story but I have never said that it will be easy to see in the immediate future.
And in the next chapter I will be even harder on Lucrezia.... So if you don't like certain images you'd better not watch this game. But if you're curious to see how a woman will rise up from this whole situation and who she will really become then you can stay comfortable where you are.

Vi lascio con un'immagine esclusiva solo per F95 dell'episodio n9

cscena135.png

herrbertold

Jun 7, 2017
I understand what you mean but the story is not over For you to taste the love and revenge of this woman you have to go through that.
Anyway, I couldn't help it. It's part of the story, whether you want it or not.
Many other bad things will happen... But like every storm, the sun will come out.
And maybe that sun will be you, since you'll be part of the story in the next update.
Will you be able to help Lucrezia? At the end of the game what decision will you make.

As I've said many times, it's a very complicated story, but at the same time, for those who live it as I do, they can be part of this story in a very exciting way.

I have to say that I had to tell the whole story to my wife because since she read the next two scripts she didn't want to talk to me anymore... So I told you everything.

Thanks anyway for leaving your opinion.
I do appriciate the work, and have no intention of quiting the game. I am interested to see where it goes and I will keep my fingers crossed that it doesn't go to deep into anything that I won't be able to handle! :)

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
Is this female protagonist game?
Currently I have you participating as destiny who watches this couple from afar.
From the next episode fate will bring in an MC character who will interact with Lucrezia and the story itself.
As for the girls I have a few surprises in store. But I will unveil it in the next episodes.

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
Multiple protags really.

That I can get behind ...... the only thing I struggle with is Augusto as her love interest.

I can't take it seriously.
Today of all days, I dedicate myself to the scenes that should bring you closer to Augustus in some way.
What happens if Lucrezia finds the courage to tell the whole story?
What will Augusto do, will he abandon Lucrezia or will he be ready to support and forgive her?

I would also like to tell you that although there will be heartbreaking scenes... My intention is to show you the strength of the woman.

3.90 star(s) 25 Votes