3.90 star(s) 25 Votes

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Is anybody else having a problem with the 0.8 content still being locked behind the Patreon ad from the last update? I tried starting over with a new save from the beginning but that didn't help.

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
Is anybody else having a problem with the 0.8 content still being locked behind the Patreon ad from the last update? I tried starting over with a new save from the beginning but that didn't help.
Have you unlocked the Patreon level to access the new chapter?

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Have you unlocked the Patreon level to access the new chapter?
Thanks for letting me know it is hard-locked. I thought there was something wrong with the version I downloaded here. When you invest in the Patreon do you get a code or something?

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
Thanks for letting me know it is hard-locked. I thought there was something wrong with the version I downloaded here. When you invest in the Patreon do you get a code or something?
Download here for windows

Reactions: sisso69

sisso69

Aug 21, 2020
I really want a path in this game where Mistress gets a chance to deal with this guy. She'd have him wearing a dress and a chastity belt and licking dirt off her toes in an hour and a half.
That would be fabulous. Sandro's a bastard, he'd deserve it.
Although I think Ant007 is right in saying Favalli will be the one to sort it out.
Now the question is will he be mean to Sandro or will he participate? This could be Stef letting us know.
Stef what about you?

Julius Ash

Sep 26, 2017

Unlocked
Never take the way of the game for granted
This is for you who are waiting for the next chapter.
Remember that with me anything is possible..
Never take for granted where the game is going

cscena1063.png

3.90 star(s) 25 Votes