3.90 star(s) 23 Votes

ant007

Mar 27, 2020
I'm done with this new update now.

sisso69 I know what part you're talking about. I think it can be interpreted in both ways (at least for now). Although it is possible that you are closer to the truth, that this was a vision of the future. But if everything happens in the past, then it is in fact a vision of the present. I confused a bit and myself with these sentences hahaha.

Honestly, a great update. Because of the story primarily. I started to develop certain feelings towards the characters and that's great. Although it's not for those who will give up everything because of the hard scenes. There are very brutal scenes, so consider yourself warned. This will be an emotional roller coaster.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
too stupid...sorry but i'm loosing interest.
To say that it is stupid seems to me sincerely generic.
But please to make everyone understand...What exactly do you dislike?
Did you want more love in this story?
If you want to talk about it I'll be happy to listen.... But please don't generalize...
Also because I have always considered you a careful player.

Julius Ash

Sep 26, 2017
the direction taken ... no realism, too much useless characters, and simply I don't see any future for Lucrezia and Augusto. Your approach is not linear, seems that your intention is only to give to the majority of supporters what they want but for reach this goal you need to put more and more stories in the story, confusion is the result of all of this. Now you are telling a complete different story and the couple is melting in this mud that grows with every new update. I'm sorry because I'm one that is supporting you almost since the beginning but this is going in one direction just opposite to my tastes, I'm a BDSM master for more than 30 years so nothing is too hard for me but i don't like the special effects that you are throwing in the VN. Mistress, the blackmailing and all the other gimmiks simply are destroing the plot.

• Angry
Reactions: sisso69

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
the direction taken ... no realism, too much useless characters, and simply I don't see any future for Lucrezia and Augusto. Your approach is not linear, seems that your intention is only to give to the majority of supporters what they want but for reach this goal you need to put more and more stories in the story, confusion is the result af all of this. Now you are telling a complete different story and the couple is melting in this mud that grows with every new update. I'm sorry because I'm one that is supporting you almost since the beginning but this is going in one direction just opposite to my tastes, I'm a BDSM master for more than 30 years so nothing is too hard for me but i don't like the special effects that you are throwing in the VN. Mistress, the blackmailing and all the other gimmiks simply are destroing the plot.
Margaret Thatcher Quotes:

Standing in the middle of the road is very dangerous; you get knocked down by the traffic from both sides.

Agree with your analysis....

Trying to make everybody happy you don't make anyone happy.
That is why in life you have to choose a path and stick with it...

Reactions: Julius Ash

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I played part of the update and liking it so far, forgot about the music, played it on mute, will go back after work & play it with sound. My only real complaint is that white border you use that’s too wide, covers half of Lucrezias tits, constantly have to press H to hide it which gets annoying very fast. Maybe use a clear color border or not as wide for next update?

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
I played part of the update and liking it so far, forgot about the music, played it on mute, will go back after work & play it with sound. My only real complaint is that white border you use that’s too wide, covers half of Lucrezias tits, constantly have to press H to hide it which gets annoying very fast. Maybe use a clear color border or not as wide for next update?
Yes, I suggest you turn on the audio...
As for the white border, I'll try to make it more transparent so that you can see Lucrezia's breasts better...ahahahah

VeggieNeptunia

Nov 30, 2017
Never played this game... but i would like to the fat, ugly, bold dude was the lover. We can make the Ugly bastard br with the lover boy?

Reactions: KiraJames

heimdal74

Apr 22, 2018
sniff again a game which deviates in a completely different direction from the beginning, suddenly it does not interest me any more, shame it had a lot of potential but the blackmail to the limit of the rape I can not support it

I play to relax not to stress myself, I can understand that some people like this kind of fetish, but me it irritates me to the highest point

it remains my opinion and my choice, everyone does what they want, everyone has their tastes,

good luck with your game , I'm sure you will have your audience (y) (y)

3.90 star(s) 23 Votes