3.90 star(s) 25 Votes

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
Is this update in September or is that your other game “scandal” ?
I can't tell you exactly because I wanted to plan the releases.
That is, I would love to go out one month with SCANDAL and the other month with Wife at All Costs.
And continue like that for the whole season.
To do that I need at least two episodes per game ready.
I'm working night and day to see if I can do it.
If I see that by the end of September I should succeed in my idea then I will start End of September with Scandal and in October with Wife at All Costs November with Scandal and December with Wife at All Costs and so on forever.
If, on the other hand, I realise by the end of August that it is impossible to plan.
I will go out at the beginning of September with Wife at all costs and at the end of September with Scandal.

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Are we still forced to play as that random self insert MC that nobody was asking for, in the next update or that plan was finally scrapped?

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
Siamo ancora costretti a suonare come quell'MC auto-inserito casuale che nessuno stava chiedendo, nel prossimo aggiornamento o quel piano è stato finalmente scartato?
[/CITAZIONE]
It was inserted Mc but avoidable by leaving the name Default.
This is because I received many requests from people who wanted to join the game.
But as I told you you can also not put the name is the game continues with a fancy name.

Reactions: sisso69

matthww

Apr 3, 2020
look man, I wanted to advise you on something. I love drama, but I think the cuckold theme carries enough drama. It doesn't have to be so heavy, you know?

I find it interesting keep the things calm during part of the update so that the most important parts cause a bigger reaction on us. The story doesn't need to talk about sex all the time. I think games that use these alternatives are less tiring in the long run (middle to end). I don't know if you've played, but Deliverance is a bit like this: The protagonist works as a policeman, investigates cases and in his spare time he and his wife do threesomes, couple changes, cuckold sex and etc. if you notice, the most successful ntr games are a bit like that (deliverance, adventurous couple and others). I don't know how can i call it, but I would say that some plots have a main narrative and a secondary narrative.

It would be interesting if you tries to develop some aspects of Augusto's work or maybe meetings with friends and family. In these encounters you could develop erotic situations, such as going to the beach, going to a house with a pool or... our couple can go to the mall to buy clothes, like any couple.
You can add new characters that can fit into the main plot, like a couple (for cuckold swing) or strange guys who can turn into bulls for Lucrezia and Augusto. Anything at all, provide that these hypothetical situations are lighter and have less tension than the main plot.

Last edited:
Reactions: ant007

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
look man, I wanted to advise you on something. I love drama, but I think the cuckold theme carries enough drama. It doesn't have to be so heavy, you know?

I find it interesting keep the things calm during part of the update so that the most important parts cause a bigger reaction on us. The story doesn't need to talk about sex all the time. I think games that use these alternatives are less tiring in the long run (middle to end). I don't know if you've played, but Deliverance is a bit like this: The protagonist works as a policeman, investigates cases and in his spare time he and his wife do threesomes, couple changes, cuckold sex and etc. if you notice, the most successful ntr games are a bit like that (deliverance, adventurous couple and others). I don't know how can i call it, but I would say that some plots have a main narrative and a secondary narrative.

It would be interesting if you tries to develop some aspects of Augusto's work or maybe meetings with friends and family. In these encounters you could develop erotic situations, such as going to the beach, going to a house with a pool or... our couple can go to the mall to buy clothes, like any couple.
You can add new characters that can fit into the main plot, like a couple (for cuckold swing) or strange guys who can turn into bulls for Lucrezia and Augusto. Anything at all, provide that these hypothetical situations are lighter and have less tension than the main plot.
Hi matthww I understand what you mean you are absolutely right.
I can tell you one thing Scandal will be what you just listed....
I've been working on it for a few days now and I can tell you I'm getting very excited about what this game will be like.

As for Wife at All Costs, the story is much more complex.
I'd like to ask you a question if I may... Are you curious about what's going to happen to Lucrezia or are you indifferent to this?

matthww

Apr 3, 2020
Hi matthww I understand what you mean you are absolutely right.
I can tell you one thing Scandal will be what you just listed....
I've been working on it for a few days now and I can tell you I'm getting very excited about what this game will be like.

As for Wife at All Costs, the story is much more complex.
I'd like to ask you a question if I may... Are you curious about what's going to happen to Lucrezia or are you indifferent to this?
I'm very curious man :oops:

sisso69

Aug 21, 2020
Hi Stef... I don't understand one thing, does the game come out on September 5 or September 4?
I saw a message from you on Discord today that mentioned September 4. Were you wrong or did you change the date?

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
Hi Stef... I don't understand one thing, does the game come out on September 5 or September 4?
I saw a message from you on Discord today that mentioned September 4. Were you wrong or did you change the date?
Yes, initially it was supposed to be released on 5 September, but then I received a lot of messages asking me to bring it forward.
So I thought I'd do it on 4 September. After several death threats ahahahahah I thought I'd release it today...
So it's all yours eheheh
Let me know if you like this chapter.
One very important thing..Attach audio and images without writing let them scroll automatically. You'll understan

sisso69

Aug 21, 2020
Hi Stef... I'm sorry, I have a thousand questions...
But I'll just ask you a couple. ihihihih
Basically Lucrezia is telling the story to someone from the future...Did I get that right?
And then why does she tell Augusto Wherever you are????????

ant007

Mar 27, 2020
Hi Stef... I'm sorry, I have a thousand questions...
But I'll just ask you a couple. ihihihih
Basically Lucrezia is telling the story to someone from the future...Did I get that right?
And then why does she tell Augusto Wherever you are????????
As far as I understand, she is actually telling a story from the present time (the video from the beginning of the game), and everything that is happening with Augusto is in fact the past that she is talking about.

Correct me if I'm wrong, since I haven't finished the new update yet.

sisso69

Aug 21, 2020
As far as I understand, she is actually telling a story from the present time (the video from the beginning of the game), and everything that is happening with Augusto is in fact the past that she is talking about.

Correct me if I'm wrong, since I haven't finished the new update yet.
No, Ant007. Since you haven't seen the game yet, I won't spoil the twists and turns you'll see in this episode.
In fact even I initially thought it was a present day story.
But with this episode everything changes.
Anyway Stef...congratulations it was very good....
Very exciting start...And surprise ending... Cassandra has entered my heart like Lucretia...I can imagine where that couple will take off.

3.90 star(s) 25 Votes