3.90 star(s) 23 Votes

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Is this game any good?
It's pretty good. I like it better when Lucrezia's off her meds and her mr hyde-like personality Mistress takes over. It is less fun when she gets dominated by guys who have a face not even their mother could love, are one foot in the grave, or appear to be allergic to the gym, but that is a fetish for some. Not to spoil anything but there are some twists and turns to the story you will either love or hate depending on your disposition. In any case, it is worth playing.

Sep 20, 2020
I'm going to be honest. I went into this expecting a quick jerk-off with H scened and little story. But you absolutely knocked it out of the park! Not only you covered a pretty wide range of sexual acts, you also somehow managed to write likable, realistic characters and a not-terrible plot. The designs and artwork is also astounding. Well done my man!

Reactions: Back

Swooosh

Oct 22, 2021
Lucrezia&Augusto quindi per Moglie a tutti i costi è tutto fermo? Sempre Scandal la priorità? Grazie!

So is Wife at all Cost still stopped? Are you moving forward with Scandal? Thx!

Akhen101

Jan 15, 2019
Waaauw, making scandals, while stopping wife at all costs. Sounds like trouble in the household :cool:

Keep up the good work.

Reactions: mariok

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
so this game is abandonned, what a shame
This game is not abandoned, but they are rebuilding the history of the game all over again. They are also working on a second new Scandal game

Last edited:

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
So before I dive into this, I take it there actually is NO scenario where the couple doesn't get their relationship destroyed? Also, personally, someone who claims to be "happily married" having immediate sexual fantasies upon moving is lying to themselves.

colt95

Jan 7, 2020
Yes, for now comes out Scandal then I resume with Wife at all costs
don't abandoned this game i mean i love scandal too but this game is unique and i love the Plot and storyline i wish there were some choices on we can choose to whom we don't wanna get touched but amazing art work and rendering MC is gorgeous keep up the good work hope you'll get success in future...

3.90 star(s) 23 Votes