VN Ren'Py Wife in the Building! [v0.4.0 Beta] [DinoTail Games]

4.10 star(s) 15 Votes

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Wife in the Building v0.1.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall the app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore it needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+ :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:

6ambino

Dec 11, 2022
I like the story, and netorase.

Regarding the poll. If you want to cater to interracial fetish then they can't be just "coloured dildos". There is a whole package with QoS etc. , but it doesn't fit at the current point of the story, I think.
If none of the creators involved share this fetish, then it would be done half-assed. When a poll maker trivializes it like this, it doesn't bode well.

Edit:
A good alternative would be to introduce an Indian electrician.

Last edited:

6ambino

Dec 11, 2022
L for bbc, add indian guys

whole family, even

I think this trope is undeveloped in the movies, especially in R18 interracial content

Van Wilder massage scene.PNG
Source: Van Wilder

sslovoe

May 11, 2017
everyday i check if there is relse come out
great story and exciting to know what will happen

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
quanbe and Xakorik you two failing to read the context behind my statement deserves a facepalm to me? Ok, your ignorance is showing. I was stating factual information coming from the OP when I responded to the question, but I take it you were too lazy to figure that on your own and thought I was just making irrelevant comments.

Reactions: RanmanSmith

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Wife in the Building v0.1.5.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall the app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore it needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+ :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Reactions: Bigsmoothy

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
I don't want another ntr game to turn into stereotypical interracial bullshit.

Does every story like this have to have an arrogant black muscular alpha dude with a horse dick?

I don’t live in Western countries and don’t know, is it something subconscious?

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
I like the story, and netorase.

Regarding the poll. If you want to cater to interracial fetish then they can't be just "coloured dildos". There is a whole package with QoS etc. , but it doesn't fit at the current point of the story, I think.
If none of the creators involved share this fetish, then it would be done half-assed. When a poll maker trivializes it like this, it doesn't bode well.

Edit:
A good alternative would be to introduce an Indian electrician.

I would technically support this proposal.

Reactions: hadbla
4.10 star(s) 15 Votes