VN Ren'Py Wife in the Building! [v0.4.0 Beta] [DinoTail Games]

4.10 star(s) 15 Votes

Sissycuck111

May 8, 2023
here is my unofficial android port of Wife in the Building v0.2.0.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall the app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore it needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Thank you for this. It is appreciated.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
WifeInTheBuilding-0.2.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
The game won't focus on race. And the black character won't have the biggest dick nor is an arrogant dude. I assure you there won't be race play humiliation. Besides, the mc is not a beta.
He sure did give off Beta energy in this release. But still, i'm fine with the premise you have currently, but the people you are worried about not wanting to play your game are not going to play this game anyway because they don't like the girls having sex with anyone but the main character. If that's not what you are worried about and you like the concept of swinging and all the other stuff without cheating and ntr elements and that's why you wont have cheating in the game I'm all for that.
For me this is my preferred genre. I do enjoy the choice to take it down a bad path though, but if you don't want to do that that's fine, but if you are actually worried about the cheating storylines because of people hating on you they already hate the netorase and that stuff too.

DinoTail Games

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2023
Is there swinging in this game or just netorase?

to clarify, swinging:
Swinging is usually defined as couples having sexual experiences with other couples. Swingers can have a specific type of arrangement (full swap, soft swap, same room, separate room etc), but typically only have sex with others on the same premises and at the same time.

netorase:
In netorase, the partner are actually wanting and willing to make her to have sex with other people. It's basically a willing cuckold. The partner pushed the female MC to other stranger and felt pleasure from seeing them. It's the ultimate Masochism.
Both. Mostly netorase and some swinging. There are already 3 woman who you can have sex with. Billy's sister, ronald's wife monica and jerome's wife.

x666

Dec 10, 2017
Both. Mostly netorase and some swinging. There are already 3 woman who you can have sex with. Billy's sister, ronald's wife monica and jerome's wife.
why though? The interesting character is the WIFE in the building, spending time and making art for the mc to fuck other women seems very counter productive and, to me at least, completely useless.

DinoTail Games

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2023
Kudos!! an excellent start to a very cute story. Loved the back story of Lana's sad upbringing, but, it only added to the love you feel for her. There seemed to be implied mention of a closer sexual bonding between her father-in-law and her. Maybe, you can revisit that is some fond memories of Lana that she remembers from time to time. If it comes to the point where they meet up with a black friend or stranger in a club, it's ok if the guy has a regular cock (it may be shocking to most but not all black guys have monster cocks), but that's your choice. He may have more stamina and just be a better lover. Would love to see her groped in public places like a bus or train, movie theater, etc., with hubby watching her and she's watching him and they both are loving it. Maybe, they come across a chick-with-a-dick and have a 3-way, and the hubby in the throes of passion takes a little receiving as well. Food for thought.
All of your suggestions are already being considered expect the father-in-law. There was no sexual relationship with the father-in-law. The blush on lana's face in the renders is because she was shy and was secretly happy with him teasing and playing with her. She did had a crush on him, but it was not sexual.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

DrewDry

Jun 30, 2023
why though? The interesting character is the WIFE in the building, spending time and making art for the mc to fuck other women seems very counter productive and, to me at least, completely useless.
There must always be several elements in a game since both the wife and the husband are the main characters (MCs). If the game simply focuses on the wife, it will become monotonous and boring.

Reactions: MAD6999

Sasarko99

Jun 13, 2018
I just hope that each character will be considered a separate path that the player gets to decide to follow or not, some characters I'm not really keen on having the wife pursue them.

Reactions: Reficul

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
WifeInTheBuilding-0.2.5
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

Reactions: CoffeeDrinker
4.10 star(s) 15 Votes