VN Ren'Py Wife in the Building! [v0.4.0 Beta] [DinoTail Games]

4.10 star(s) 15 Votes

DinoTail Games

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2023
Sure about this? Tried this game out, and from what I've seen so far, the kid is forced. Teasing in front of him, the MC's mind thinking of his wife messing around with him and enjoying it and finding it hot and everything. That doesn't feel avoidable at all.

I'm not into the kid fetish, but it seems the MC and the wife are all for it already and wanting to push it further. I got no choice to avoid any of that.
I initially wrote the story in a linear manner without any branching scenes. It was only later that I decided to include options to avoid specific character scenes. The thought had crossed my mind while creating the update, but I chose to proceed without it as I needed to release the update quickly. In the last scene of v0.2.5, there's a dialogue where the main character mentions that even if it's not with Lucas, he would still like to see her with someone else. However, I understand that this might not be enough if you didn't like lucas from the beginning. In the future, I am likely to create a branching path to address this.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Love the custom art, one question though, will the MC be able to get other girls(swinging) or is he just stuck being a cuck or semi-cuck(sharing her in threesomes with MC). If true swinging(seen tag used incorrectly before), I am interested, if not, shame I won't get to see more of the custom art. Congrats to those who enjoy that though. It is rare to get decent, custom art that isn't Daz, HS or Koikatsu(sp).

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

jakiro

Jun 16, 2019
I initially wrote the story in a linear manner without any branching scenes.
pls ignore the trolls, just continue doing the good works.

some feedbacks:
+ the kid / boy scene is pretty hot
+ pls focus on 1 Heroine, she's the star of the show, watching her falls deeper is really hot. (Lana + other men),
- I've seen a lot of games become a mess after adding more unnecessary girl chars, so try to avoid that.
+ Keep showing the Heroine's face expressions during sex scene, I think you're doing a good job at this.

Reven23

Jul 31, 2020
For your sanity's sake, just don't waste your precious time on the no ntr crowd.
Replying to their posts will just encourage them to take over your thread with their preaching.
Vanilla boys tryna take over every ntr thread :ROFLMAO:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
WifeInTheBuilding-0.2.5Reworked
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

sanchotx

Sep 17, 2022
He posted an update that the next release is going to be delayed until likely 11/10 so we'll have to wait. I'm excited about this one

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial Android port of Wife in the Building v0.2.5-Reworked.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my Android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like Windows. if you uninstall the app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore it needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

updated: 06.11.2023 (new build to preserve save file compatibility with PC version, resulting however in save file incompatibility with previous Android versions)

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 15 Votes