Mod Ren'Py Wife Trainer Files - Client Mod - Kagney the Struggling Student

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
Overview:
Kagney the Struggling Student

Kagney is a struggling student and her father hires you because he mistakenly thinks you are a tutor.

How do you deal with Kagney's struggles?
What are you going to teach her?
Are you going to fulfill her or her father's wishes?
Will she graduate or drop out?

It is all up to you!​

Updated: 3rd of September 2021
Game/Creator: Wife Trainer Files [F95] / by WifeTrainer |
Mod Coder: Semeicardia |
Mod Concept, Story and Image Selection: Haseo |
Mod Version: 1.0.0.0
Game Version: 0.7n
Language: English

Model: Kagney Lynn Karter

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note:
Kagney the Struggling Student is only available as a client once you have 3 reputation.

Feedback and Questions:
Please do not Private Message Haseo nor me about the mod, but feel free to share any feedback you have regarding the mod in this thread.

Bug Reports:
Despite testing by Haseo and myself, the mod may contain bugs. If you experience any such bugs or errors when using the mod, please report them in this thread, thank you.
If any bugs for the usage of the mod is reported I will try to fix them as soon as possible.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download: - - -

Kagney Student Intro 1 1.jpg

Last edited:

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Is there any way to add this mod into a current game or do i need to restart?

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
There might be a way to do it through the renpy console, but I have not attempted this and as such I would have to say "No, but maybe. I would advise a new game."

Explanation:
Save games contains a cache of the game scripts as they were when the save was made, which means that new versions of those scripts is not loaded when a save made with an "old" version of the scripts is loaded. This also means that the save game does not have any scripts from after it was made. This is why I said it might be possible to do it through the console.

Tentacle

Mar 12, 2017
From the looks of the mod, I haven't had time to try it yet. but Just at a glance you can start a new game with the mod loaded.
Then load your save game and go to the console
type call kagney_pregame
That should bootstrap load the mod

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
The 2 options is not a bug, you have just not unlocked the other choice. To be successful, there are other conditions other than certain stat thresholds, two of the 3 successful outcomes requires that you have not used hypnosis, while the 3rd does. You have probably not talked with Kagney about the right things ( in regards to the "bug" and successful training.

ssegrub

Sep 2, 2017
The 2 options is not a bug, you have just not unlocked the other choice. To be successful, there are other conditions other than certain stat thresholds, two of the 3 successful outcomes requires that you have not used hypnosis, while the 3rd does. You have probably not talked with Kagney about the right things ( in regards to the "bug" and successful training.
as in replaying whole game? Kinda skipped through and used mod to give myself higher rep. or is she self contained?

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
as in replaying whole game? Kinda skipped through and used mod to give myself higher rep. or is she self contained?
If you have a save from before you trained Kagney, you can just load that.
Kagney currently does not have post training content and as such I would say that Kagney is currently self contained.

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
From the looks of the mod, I haven't had time to try it yet. but Just at a glance you can start a new game with the mod loaded.
Then load your save game and go to the console
type call kagney_pregame
That should bootstrap load the mod
Didn't work for me. first time i tried it I pressed return in the console and it went down a line but there was no message. I played a few weeks to see if she popped up as a client and she didn't.

Tried the command again and got an error value error: short_name 'kagney' already exists.

Looks like it loaded but I can't trigger it? My rep was set really high, does it specifically require 3 rep? I tried changing it to 3 and 4 and ending the week but nothing triggered on the Monday.

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
Didn't work for me. first time i tried it I pressed return in the console and it went down a line but there was no message. I played a few weeks to see if she popped up as a client and she didn't.

Tried the command again and got an error value error: short_name 'kagney' already exists.

Looks like it loaded but I can't trigger it? My rep was set really high, does it specifically require 3 rep? I tried changing it to 3 and 4 and ending the week but nothing triggered on the Monday.
Specifically 3 rep.

Tentacle

Mar 12, 2017

You can't run that command twice, it will cause problems. And it should have triggered if your rep is 3 or above
I just tried to trigger it myself it worked. Run the
call kagney_pregame
only once and on monday check your message, it should have triggered a message if your reputation is 3 or above.
The reason why it didn't trigger for you might be that you already have 3 active clients already, You can only have 3 at a time. You need to finish one before it will trigger.

Last edited:
Reactions: Davox

ssegrub

Sep 2, 2017
ok i still cant figure out how to get a second option when shes caught. i did find the love ending though.

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Got it working in the end I hadn't cleared all the girls, so I presume you have to clear all 1 and 2 star girls first, not just set the rep to 3 stars

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
If I use hypnosis in any way does it rule out the first 2 endings or is it planting a trigger that does it.

All i did in the first week was talk to her (all 3 options) no seduction etc, yet at the weekend she's completely willing to get naked and fuck. Seems to me like that happens a bit to soon? There doesn't seem to be any build up

Same with seduction and have sex - both just lead straight to sex. Not sure why there are options for both? other than placeholders.

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
Got it working in the end I hadn't cleared all the girls, so I presume you have to clear all 1 and 2 star girls first, not just set the rep to 3 stars
The way the game works:
There can only ever be 3 active offers for clients in a wave. If a client is offered in a wave, another offer will not be made (regardless if the offer times out or is declined). The game will pick 3 random characters from a pool of the available clients that meets the reputation requirement and that has not been offered yet.
This means if there is 8 2-star clients. in wave 2 it will select 3 of those 8 randomly. In wave 3, the game would select from a pool of the remaining 5 2-star and all of the 3-star. In the next wave, the game will select 3 characters from the pool consisting of any of the remaining 2-star that has not been offered, any of the remaining 3-star that has not been offered and any 4-star clients. The game will keep doing this until there is no more clients. Wifetrainer has no plans for going beyond wave 5 for Core Clients as far as I am aware, but mod clients could fill any wave up to 99 I think, though I doubt there will ever be THAT many mod clients.

The only way to ensure you can train Kagney is by completing at least 1 client in each wave successfully, so that all the regular clients have sent their offer. The reason that Kagney was not placed in an earlier wave is that she would not be guaranteed to be available in the wave and if she was, she would take the spot of a regular client. Kagney was placed in Wave 4 (requiring 3 Rep), so that everyone could have their regular wives while also having access to Kagney, without having to rely on RNG for getting Kagney in the wave they wanted.

If I use hypnosis in any way does it rule out the first 2 endings or is it planting a trigger that does it.

All i did in the first week was talk to her (all 3 options) no seduction etc, yet at the weekend she's completely willing to get naked and fuck. Seems to me like that happens a bit to soon? There doesn't seem to be any build up

Same with seduction and have sex - both just lead straight to sex. Not sure why there are options for both? other than placeholders.
ANY hypnosis will PREVENT 2 of the 3 endings, while 1 ending REQUIRES hypnosis.
HaseoOfDeath Could you look at the pacing?

Last edited:

vimey

Nov 29, 2020
I think there's another ending if you use hypnosis and don't make her act slutty at school so you don't get the options to give the potion to her dad or to set up Chad that's what I did on my first playthrough it's a total failure ,the others endings works fine

Reactions: Semeicardia

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
Brilliant work adds fresh breath to an already amazing game, would love to see more development and characters i.e. Elsa Jean
Haseo is currently working on post-training content for Kagney, but has another character planned after that, though I do not know much after the next one, she is still in the conceptual phase I believe.