Mod Ren'Py Wife Trainer Files - Client Mod - Kagney the Struggling Student

Jul 10, 2020
You wouldn't happen to know what the stat/variable is called would you? I think that is the part that i'm having trouble with since i've never actually messed with renpy before.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
You wouldn't happen to know what the stat/variable is called would you? I think that is the part that i'm having trouble with since i've never actually messed with renpy before.
I don't. I haven't really touched the WT game since I first completed Kagney due to burnout. It's been years so it's no longer fresh in my head.

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
I got these errors once I got ending 1 I believe, the ending where she goes to university and father is happy

So I try to "call former client" and this pops up

missing label: kagney_contact
missing fallback label: fallback_contact

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Is there a path where she turns into a Domme?
There could be. Still waiting for Semeicardia to add in the Post Training for the Girlfriend Route I finished a few years back. Can't blame him since it was 140+ pages of content and he was doing the entire thing for free amongst his busy life.

Maybe one day.

Reactions: Semeicardia

Ha_0p

Mar 20, 2023
So will this mod be updated with some additional endings in the future? kinda feel like the hypnotist got no good ending with this girl.

example890

Jun 30, 2017
English is not my native language. I'm sorry. It's a pity that she left.
But I want to ask more about whether her passing will affect this MOD?

Reactions: HaseoOfDeath

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
English is not my native language. I'm sorry. It's a pity that she left.
But I want to ask more about whether her passing will affect this MOD?
Not from me. Still waiting for the mod to be finished since it's a lot and Semi is doing it for free. Just gotta remain patient

example890

Jun 30, 2017
Not from me. Still waiting for the mod to be finished since it's a lot and Semi is doing it for free. Just gotta remain patient

English is not my mother tongue
Sorry to trouble you
please don't think too much
Your time is most convenient
Everyone will be waiting
Thank you for your answer
Wish you good health

Reactions: HaseoOfDeath