Mod Ren'Py Wife Trainer Files - Client Mod - Kagney the Struggling Student

cogesh

Donor
Oct 20, 2016
People are mentioning talking to her dad and at school but I've seen no options for that. Am I missing something?

cogesh

Donor
Oct 20, 2016
The generally best tip for Kagney is regularly check the "Talk" action.
I actually have tried a few different ways of asking about her, her father, chad, and then after I seduce her, I can ask how she feels about me. But after a while this pops up and I never get the option to ask her about anything else. If I click the top nothing, I can never choose talk again and if I click bottom, I wife trainer.png wife trainer.png can only choose talk for both nothings again.

SinsWolf

May 26, 2021
The mod is confusing and unfair to those who have a Hypnotyzer character. He is also damaged. You who you really don't have to use a hypnotist is depressing and that's not the last. While in hypnotyzer when you give it a butplug so it works for others not. Tutoring over time stops working, and you wonder what PLACEHOLDER Study Past 5 means (probably only God knows what it means: P). But if you suffer so the biggest gem is still waiting for you really then Happy Father will write how great you are and that daughter blah blah blah then she will call you that you have to call her XOXOXO after you do it will show the last TOP of this (mode) and you will be abducted : Missing label: kagney_contact Missing fallback label: fallback_contact

This is exactly how the mod with kagney ends the congratulations on finishing and wasted time with Kegney !!! : D

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Abidin and lnppo

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Ending looks like i cant get positive end, is that just how the mod is right now?
To get Kagney to stay in town AND complete her training

1. Give her Love Potion
2. After the Seduce Her event goes through click her Talk Menu and "Talk about You"
3. Get her Desire high enough usually by just seeing every Weekend Event
4. Do no NOT Hypnotize her
That is all it takes to have her stay but I'm currently working on the Post Training so that's where the content ends.

Dec 22, 2017
To get Kagney to stay in town AND complete her training

1. Give her Love Potion
2. After the Seduce Her event goes through click her Talk Menu and "Talk about You"
3. Get her Desire high enough usually by just seeing every Weekend Event
4. Do no NOT Hypnotize her
That is all it takes to have her stay but I'm currently working on the Post Training so that's where the content ends.
ah thats why. i hypno'd her to sleep with her dad

German1989

Sep 9, 2021
1. Talk to Kagney about her Father in the Talk Option
2. Make sure to have a Love Potion on you as she will need to give it to the father in the option screen.
3. Once you do both of those things BEFORE you activate the final School Event, then you should be able to progress[/SPOILER]
I really like the mod - and Kagney ;) - but I can't seem to find the good ending via hypnosis. I planted the trigger and made her be slutty in school (there were no more options to send her to school before). Then I sent her to school a few times and got some scenes until finally there was the decision about her dad or Chad. I chose that she should seduce her dad and had a love potion. I had to use the trigger to make her seduce her dad. Then she banged her dad and he sent me the nice email. Still, after one more week when the training session is ended, I get the bad ending that her dad is not satisfied and don't want me to see her anymore. All her stats are green (high or very high, resistance very low).

What is the "final School Event"? If I try to send her to school after she fucked dad (the option is there), the day ends without any scene. Or is this bugged?

Thank you and sorry for mistakes - English is not my first language.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
how to reduce her training time. its 100+ weeks and other cheats of no help i think.
oh w ait looks like im being showed weeks spent total... not her session deadline....

Last edited:

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
I really like the mod - and Kagney ;) - but I can't seem to find the good ending via hypnosis. I planted the trigger and made her be slutty in school (there were no more options to send her to school before). Then I sent her to school a few times and got some scenes until finally there was the decision about her dad or Chad. I chose that she should seduce her dad and had a love potion. I had to use the trigger to make her seduce her dad. Then she banged her dad and he sent me the nice email. Still, after one more week when the training session is ended, I get the bad ending that her dad is not satisfied and don't want me to see her anymore. All her stats are green (high or very high, resistance very low).

What is the "final School Event"? If I try to send her to school after she fucked dad (the option is there), the day ends without any scene. Or is this bugged?

Thank you and sorry for mistakes - English is not my first language.
Kagney might not have the proper Submission Score to continue. Try doing her BDSM scene and see if that gives you the ending.

Either way, the next update for Kagney will address her base content so once everything is ready I'll see why the endings are bugged or not triggering properly.