Mod Ren'Py Wife Trainer Files - Client Mod - Kagney the Struggling Student

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Any updates?
Girlfriend Route is finished writing wise but Semeicardia is busy due to the Holidays and other commitments to code it. Slut Route is currently being written but we'll see how long it takes to fully get everything together as testing can take 1-2 weeks since it's just him and I testing.

There is no ETA but we're getting closer for sure.

Reactions: Daba and ninpin

Deepsea

Apr 20, 2017
Short thing, could you code a gate to warn the player that using hypnosis will lock them out? I hypno early to drop resistance and as a result, locked myself out of the GF path.

Last edited:

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
Short thing, could you code a gate to warn the player that using hypnosis will lock them out? I hypno early to drop resistance and as a result, locked myself out of the GF path.
If that is something Haseo wants, then sure.

FFTW

Jun 7, 2017
I really like the mod - and Kagney ;) - but I can't seem to find the good ending via hypnosis. I planted the trigger and made her be slutty in school (there were no more options to send her to school before). Then I sent her to school a few times and got some scenes until finally there was the decision about her dad or Chad. I chose that she should seduce her dad and had a love potion. I had to use the trigger to make her seduce her dad. Then she banged her dad and he sent me the nice email. Still, after one more week when the training session is ended, I get the bad ending that her dad is not satisfied and don't want me to see her anymore. All her stats are green (high or very high, resistance very low).

What is the "final School Event"? If I try to send her to school after she fucked dad (the option is there), the day ends without any scene. Or is this bugged?

Thank you and sorry for mistakes - English is not my first language.
Same, and her submission score is over -300.
Also, any update on the post training content?

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
The Post-Training is going to be in March at the earliest, sorry.
What Semeicardia said. He's been busy with his own projects and I have my own game I write and design for. Plus I had a bit of writers block with Kagney's Slut content. Once I put out an update for my own game, I'll go back and see if I got fresh ideas.

Jones00

Apr 12, 2018
This mod is amazing, bravo! Super hot pictures and writing.
It really makes the game even better.
Can´t wait for the post training part and your next mod.

Reactions: HaseoOfDeath

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
Due to the Moderation Staff of F95Zone declaring the main game abandoned, despite it being actively developed, I will change the status of this mod to Abandoned as well. This does not mean the mod is no longer being developed, just that any updates for the mod will ONLY be on HypnoPics Collective and the Official Discord instead.

lyjlyjn

May 13, 2022
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: Name (u'game/modules/kagney/kagney.rpy', 1629061310, 0) is defined twice, at game/modules/kagney/kagney.rpy:8 and game/modules/kagney/kagney_1.rpyc:8.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 447, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "renpy/script.py", line 283, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "renpy/script.py", line 779, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn)
File "renpy/script.py", line 468, in finish_load
check_name(node)
File "renpy/script.py", line 451, in check_name
bad_node.filename, bad_node.linenumber))
ScriptError: Name (u'game/modules/kagney/kagney.rpy', 1629061310, 0) is defined twice, at game/modules/kagney/kagney.rpy:8 and game/modules/kagney/kagney_1.rpyc:8.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.2.1292

Fri Aug 26 17:49:11 2022
I want to know how to deal with it

Groto Clark

Mar 3, 2018
Due to the Moderation Staff of F95Zone declaring the main game abandoned, despite it being actively developed, I will change the status of this mod to Abandoned as well. This does not mean the mod is no longer being developed, just that any updates for the mod will ONLY be on HypnoPics Collective and the Official Discord instead.
Thx 4 info. Would like to see more.

ponkeymuzzle

Aug 1, 2019
Hypno ending can't be reached. Requires school_count 2 and fallout_path != "None", but fallout_path is only set when school_count => 3.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Hypno ending can't be reached. Requires school_count 2 and fallout_path != "None", but fallout_path is only set when school_count => 3.
It'll be fixed when Post Training is released. Nothing really to do until Semeicardia can hammer it out while doing his irl job responsibilities